April 27, 2024, 11:39:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Ads, Flyers and Business Letters  (Read 262965 times)
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: March 05, 2006, 06:29:20 PM »

Jessica,

I fully understand where you are coming from think everyone agrees its a little akward at first dropping cards on the front windshield or leaving them with a cashier after a conversation ect.

But if you overcome the fear factor this will become second nature to you and be able to maxmize your advertising locally.

Leaders are people who will do above what anyone else does they think outside the box and not afraid of failure.

So have fun and keep track of your results compare them to other advertising methods.

Remember your the boss and not everyone will qualify to be part of your team.

Take care,

Howie Martell
DonJohnson

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 24, 2006, 07:02:36 AM »

Hi!  Just a quick question.What would be a goodsubject line to put in emails to get them to open the email ??
LOve this forum.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to help us "Newbys" learn
Don
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: March 24, 2006, 11:58:45 AM »

Hello Don,
welcome to the FORUM,

Hi!  Just a quick question.What would be a goodsubject line to put in emails to get them to open the email ??
I alsways start with a Recipients First Name if possible, then I give an accurate reason for sending the email, GDI info you asked for or you requested info from me  or   whatever really, but be accurate and discriptive.. I then add my nickname in brackets o identify me.

I think it is possible that as long as I use the persons name and my nickname the email will be opened regardless of the in between bit (non offensive obviously) because the person is waiting for my email and they want to open it...
I don't need to GET THEM to open the emails. It is far more effective Marketing to have people asking for info than it is for people being given info. 

I want you to consider this.
Sending an email to someone that they don't want can invoke 1 of 2 reactions. Good or Bad
Sending an email to someone that they don't want can invoke 1 of 2 reactions. Good or Bad also but the likelehood is positive.

Also to make any real money with GDI you will need to attract Hundreds, even thousands of people to your Downlines directly and indirectly.

That is 1 of you and how many of them.. If you are chasing Leads you are always going to be struggling and overstretched.
Might be able to spend time chasing 1, 3 6 people, but you would soon be sent crazy.

Your Marketing Systems should draw people in, not shove them away.

If I spent all day chasing my Leads I would not have the time to be writing this for you either   Cheesy

Regards,
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: March 24, 2006, 10:24:49 PM »

Oops

I meant to say
I want you to consider this.
Sending an email to someone that they don't want can invoke 1 of 2 reactions. Good or Bad
Sending an email to someone that they do want can invoke 1 of 2 reactions. Good or Bad also but the likelehood is positive.

Only human, sorry.

But anyway my point is simple, if the email has been asked for in the first place it will be welcomed and opened practically every time presuming it is delivered...

Now thats another headache that seems to be getting worse.
I have members in my Downlines that send me requests for suport, I reply and get the same / similar requests for support.  The requests get more hostile as time progresses because they think I have never replied to them. How can I tell someone ther emails are being sensored if I only have the 1 address to contact them??
Sometimes if I send them an email using a different email address of my own they get their mail, but sometimes this does not work and a potential client is lost.

If more people read the small print with thir email providers they would think twice about using some "Big Name" email providers, such as AOL, Yahoo because they are among the worst for deleting mail without telling you it ever existed

Regards,
D Myles

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 30, 2006, 04:26:45 PM »

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could share with me some adds you may have used in advertising in a E-Zine.

I would like to advertise this way but am not sure the best way to write one.

Thank you
Sigrid Yancey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: March 31, 2006, 09:47:29 AM »

Hi Matthew,

I read your post about AOL and Yahoo. This are two different things.
I had never a problem with Yahoo and have a private List running with them.
AOL email addresses I don't take in my list, they will never get an promotion email,
AOL blocked everything. My Yahoo's spam folder I control by myself.

But when run a private list don't forget a note that the people can
unsubsribe from your list and when they do it delete the email address right away.
It's just one thing with Yahoo the list can not have more than 25 email adresses in one or Yahoo
stopped the mailing. But I work with this and it's doing fine.

happy marketing

Sigrid

Nino S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: April 09, 2006, 10:01:00 AM »

Here is my business card that I use for all my ads.

MAKE YOUR OWN WEBSITE!

FREE WEEK TRIAL!

7 Minute Movie: www. my.ws/username

Online Brochure: www.website.ws/username/brochure

Sameple Site:

E-Mail:

I use this on my biz cards, mailings to small businesses, give to people I see & meet, news paper ads, mailings ( If you get junk mail w/ envelope send it back and put GDI info inside), and e-mails. For the new guys, help your downline acheive at least 10 sign ups per month. Help them plan with a goal to look forward to. Biz plan & goal is always good to help some get what they want. Also put something on your website that gets people to GDI. Leaving a website blank is a dead site. put anything there that people could look at. Example my site has investments, products, and services, and more... just to have something to look at, then they well also see GDI! Advertise your website that you created, this could also bring traffic to your GDI biz.

Hope you guys can use this information to better your Lifestyles By Helping Others Get What They Want! A quote from one of my Favorite radio show, THE BIZ RADIO NETWORK, I Quote " IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY IT'S ABOUT THE LIFESTYLE" END QUOTE! You can also learn about programs from the WS RADIO SHOW

Nino Salise

« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 10:03:23 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Nino Salise
KimberlyF

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 01, 2006, 07:06:40 PM »

Hey everyone,

I was reading this article and thought it would be helpful for all of us when we are creating our ads, flyers...etc. to make them look like real opportunities and not scams (because online there are so so many). Hope it helps!

Work at Home Job Scams

The Five Clues of Work at Home Job Scams
Most of us would love to work at home. The scammers know that and take full advantage of it. Because legitimate work at home jobs are hard to come by, the scammers lead us to believe that we can buy the privilege. These predators count on a new sucker being born every minute, and thrive on the naive, wishful and desperate. Stay-at-home moms, the elderly, and physically-challenged people who need money most are among their prime prey. Scammers have no ethics.

Clue 1
Your first clue that it's a work at home scam is the fact it's advertised at all, as previously indicated. Whether it's in the back of a tabloid, on a Web site, by email, or even in TV Guide, you can safely assume that all such "opportunities" are scams or at best, schemes.

MAKE THOU$AND$
WORKING AT HOME IN YOUR SPARE TIME!
Legitimate homed-based opportunity!
We've helped thousands of people just like you get started.
Send for FREE details NOW...

Clue 2
Your second clue is the tacky overuse of punctuation!!!, $ymbols and UPPERCASE characters, all designed to catch your ad-scanning eye. The ads incorporate eye-catching key words and phrases too, such as free, no work, no special skills required, and get out of bed when you want to. But what type of business truly gives away anything for free or hires lazy, no-account, unskilled employees? Legitimate job ads don't include such. For example, when was the last time you saw a job ad like this?

TECH WRITERS!!!
Make THOU$AND$ at IBM!
Work when and where you want!
FREE job application...

Clue 3
Your third clue is exaggeration. It doesn't bother scammers at all to bait their potential victims with the absurd, such as checks rolling in effortlessly to the tune of $10,000 per month. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Clue 4
Your fourth clue is ambiguity. If it's a real job, then why don't they just tell you what it is, like legit employers do? Again, it's all part of the baiting campaign. Mystery feeds curiosity. The type of "job" and what's involved is not fully apparent until after you pay the fee. It's only then you'll discover you've been duped.

Clue 5
The fee is your fifth and most important clue, as parting you from your money is exactly what scams are about. Legitimate employers don't charge you to work for them, period. Would IBM charge you a fee to telecommute for them?

Look for the clues in bulletin-board (forum) message threads, too. Some will resemble the tacky ads above, so it's a no-brainer that they are scams, now that you know. But others are more cleverly disguised as "normal" conversations. It may appear that a few people just got together to casually discuss the "wonderful opportunity" they've found, when in fact, they're scammers and shills working together to bait you. It might also appear that someone simply inquired about work at home or telecommuting jobs, and others came to his or her "rescue." But sometimes, the people posting the inquiries are nothing more than ropers, in cahoots with rescuing scammers. People often do legitimately ask about such, but forum-lurking scammers are poised to pounce as rescuers in that case, too. Originally legitimate or not, message threads that probably include scams have titles similar to those below.

Is this a scam?
This changed my life!
Perfect Job for Moms!
Finally!!! A REAL Job!!!
I was so darned sick of scams!
Need to work from my home PC.
Is there a real telecommuting job?

Rodney D

If You Think It, You Can Achieve It!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #233 on: June 07, 2006, 02:45:44 PM »

Howard, awesome with the non-profit, especially.  Thanks for that.  That's giving me some new ideas. 

Maybe this will inspire some of the creative folks.   (Feel free to use)

Here's a banner ad I've made to advertise the business to work at home moms:

Here's a home business one:

I Ami,
I can't see your banners....any way that you can send me a link or something?

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!!
R Martin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: June 07, 2006, 09:19:29 PM »

Though painful to say, most people go through their entire life on what I call "the Work-a-Haullic Plan." Others call it the "40/40/40" plan. That is, you work 40 hours a week for somebody else for 40 years and retire with $40 in your pocket.
That's a bit of an exaggeration of course, but the U.S. Social Security Board, for example, reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on Family, Church, or the Government)! STOP THINK LOOK AROUND YOU. How many of these
people do you see everyday, you may know some. You may be one of them.DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU.
The main Problem with this  is that when YOU STOP, so do the PAYCHECKS.
Make SURE you understand this: If you ever want to acquire real wealth, you're not going to get there trading hours for income!
With that in mind, let's review the income types you can generate with an OPPORTUNITY 4 SUCCESS home business of your own. This income is generated through one of two GDI business-building programs, BOTH OF WHICH you can parley into a substantial income:ON A MONTHLY BASIS
Ask yourself this ? Do you have a residual income, or a multi stream of income that comes to you like your monthly bills do faithfully, ontime every month
Roanoke it`s time to build your residual income for life. Time is running out .
CALL.1800.693.6897 or  Go to www.my.ws/username
        NOW YOU READ THIS AS A SKEPTIC    NOW INVESTAGATE WITH LOGIC

this has been great flyer for me what do yall think of this one
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 09:19:51 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Readyregg44
Rodney D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: June 09, 2006, 09:36:24 AM »

Hello,

Below is an e-mail that I send out to all my potential leads.

What Did You Think of the Red Ferrari Movie?

Hey Nicole,
I just read your email letter you send out to your potential downline members. EXCELLENT!!! Thanks for sharing!  I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!
You know something?...I am tipically one of those people who mock at any sort of multi level "scam" as they say. However, when I went through the GDI presentation I was so intrigued by the concept and being the entrepreneur that I am I realized it was actually a solid plan that made sense.  Plus the support and sharing on a global level like this is unmatched and something I have never seen before.  I have to say I am truly glad I took the "plunge" and became a GDI Member. Even though I do not have any down line members yet ( still developing my promotional Material with the help of these forums ) I am SO LOOKING FORWARD to developing my and team and downlines.
As I get out there become more experienced  I will definately be adding my knowledge to the forums.

Rodney Smiley

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!!
Rodney D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: June 11, 2006, 09:15:12 PM »

Here's a comic I made for my site which I thought folks might find funny.  Cheesy
(feel free to use, just please don't alter the doggies Kiss)

Hey Amy,
I just went to your website and did not see your dog cartoon ( very good by the way ), however I did see a very nice web page with a family and a hot air balloon....which I also saw with a few other GDI member websites I checked out. Is this a template that GDI offers or did you develop this page yourself?

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!!
JayJohnson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: June 12, 2006, 10:05:30 AM »

How can I get a GDI logo? I want to have some materials printed.

After years of wasted time, dollars and effort, my business is FINALLY beginning to have some life and starting to grow. The old methods just did not work for me. The last 30 days have been wonderful to me! FREE DETAILS: http://www.goldbyphone.com
Jay Johnson is a former U S Treasury Agent.
BillM

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 14, 2006, 09:50:54 PM »

Does anyone know of a way we can change or edit the invite letter? Or perhaps are there different versions available? I am trying to promote G.D.I from a business opportunity aspect and it seems alot of people are confused on how getting their own website for life is going to make them any money. As a result, I'm finding people are looking for a business opportunity, see my invite, read the first few paragraphs, figure that I'm just trying to sell them a website, realize they have some weak website already, and move on to other opportunities. To me the beginning of the invite letter doesn't have enough "sizzle" to keep them interested enough to continue to the video.  Such as "Mr. Jones did you know that these two incredibly powerful letters, "ws" can earn you an incredible monthly income..FOR LIFE?" ...the letter continues.
Any ones feed back is greatly appreciated.
Rodney D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: June 16, 2006, 02:51:14 AM »

Wow AGAIN!  Thanks Tatjana for your BIG NEWS posted yesterday, "Now that I'm almost finished my work, GDI updated SiteBuilder and I'll have to do everything from the beginning."

What is the version of the new site builder??? The one I have is 3.0 which looks like the same old one I used when I first joined GDI. Can anyone tell me how I can get to the new updated site builder?

Thanks
Rodney

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: