April 29, 2024, 01:33:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Philippines!!! Filipinos, let's unite!!!  (Read 121168 times)
MSalonga

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: October 25, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »

Hello! filipinos is everyone got there check? this is really good if it is thru, i just sign up 2 days ago im mike from chicago
Bertram Silvano Bandejo

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 18, 2008, 03:38:23 AM »

:)Hello, my name is Bertram Silvano Bandejo and I'm from the Philippines. I send many invitations from my list of traffics. I get no more than just them lookers, I think, I have problems in conversions. They just don't sign up. I would appreciate for any advice. It about my third month, but I only got one downline. Furthermore, anybody
here who knows where I can get target leads? I need help here, please. 
C_Flores

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 18, 2008, 06:45:24 AM »

;Dhi i'm also a new member from the philippines, do you really get satisfying income here at GDI without doing anything?...thanks for the upcoming reply.! have a nice time here At GDI...by the way I'm from Quezon City. Wink
Jacqueline G

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 05, 2009, 03:32:40 PM »

hi im jacqueline from manila... just signed up this morning but still a bit lost on what gdi has to offer. i'm a full time mom and in search for some extra income but honestly i really don't have any experience in any mlm network marketing. hope you guys can help me.
MercyO

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 25, 2009, 07:01:26 AM »

hi..
i am mercy obligana from philippines. i just joined gdi for a week now. thanks to my downlines for joining our team...
to all filipinos out there who is part of the gdi family, maybe we can have some discussions in here..i need your tips in building business with gdi..

tnx
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 07:01:39 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Powell_J

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 25, 2009, 09:23:15 AM »

Hello To All Filipinos.. Mzta k? hmmm, i am really in a bit confuse here, can someone help me out here, i need to know how can i invite people to join this website, i cant invite and i cant find any people who are really interested and commited themselves in this bussiness.. and yet i am from a poor family, so i hope this thing could help me to get out from this poorest life, i want to make my family proud of me and i want to help my father to build a house in our very own land, now i am really far from them, to get money, i take almost any kind of legal jobs, even if they ask me to pick a trash all over this Malaysian Country, i will do so to earn money.. please help me out..
EdelynReyes

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 01, 2009, 02:55:50 AM »

hello im edelyn reyes from muntinlupa and hoping to be succesfull in gdi...god bless us all Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
WRosales

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 07, 2009, 09:55:26 AM »

Salutations to all kabayans,

Hi Im jhanz aka waigne18 and I just recently got into GDI and am still working my way around. I just found out about GDI early this year but didnt join yet because of hesitations if it really works. But for some reason, I kept on coming across it till I finally caved.
Im really optimistic im doing well in this business and any help I can get from you guys will be truly appreciated.

Regards,

Jhanz Rosales
Mark Anthony Diano

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 19, 2009, 02:58:07 PM »

hi guys im mark aka wolverinejano of cebu im newbie also and i really appreciate what do this company doesssssss
Juniel T

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 03, 2009, 03:16:15 AM »

hello. i am oning from philippines too. i do have a lot of questions on how to start my GDI business.these were the following
1.   how can i improve my GDI account because i really don't know hos to
start to build my site.i dont know what to do every time I logged to
my account in GDI.

2.   the problem here in the philippines is that mostly of the people
here uses atm card that is not mastercard or visa affilliated.it takes
few weeks/months for you to get your visa/mastercard affiliated card.

3. i dont have a personal computer so that is why i am just using the
public internet cafe and it takes for me php25 every hour of using

as of now, this is the most important questions that i need and
immediate answer for me to go on.

thank you.

AOlivera

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 04, 2009, 02:25:02 PM »

hi mga kababayan

im alvaro from batangas but currently stay here in italy..just joined in gdi recently hope to have some advice from the experts and from my kababayan..thanks
LSacmar

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 12, 2009, 04:35:30 AM »

hi , newbie din ako.....nangangapa pa....
SylviaRawlins

Sylvia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: June 16, 2009, 03:39:23 AM »

Hello Everyone,

I was borne and raised in the Manila.  Yes, I'm a Manila Girl!

Kamusta kayong lahat???

I am new here.  I now live in USA.

How does this work in the RP?  Do you use PHP money?  I want to invite my friends there, too.  How do you receive money here?  I know Paypal does not work in the Philippines.  Do you receive check?  Bank transfer?  Are there charges?

Thanks in advance for answers.

Mabuhay!

Sylvia ... Ibyang in Bisaya

Sylvia
V_Solis

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 17, 2009, 02:19:25 PM »

Hi to all! i'm a Filipino..but that doesn't mean that you're that allowed if you're not a Pinoy.. i just wanted to tell you guys that i'm so glad to have friends here!!
EdgarJabas

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 19, 2009, 03:44:22 AM »

Hi, everyone.. I'm a newbie too from the Philippines.. Still studying hard how to go around and be successful with this program..

Just wanted to inform all that PAYPAL now can be used here in the Philippines.

I am using my Unionbank's EON Card to connect with PAYPAL and I can pay and recieve money/payments through PAYPAL to my EON account...

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15
  Print  

Jump to: