April 18, 2024, 07:24:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from The Netherlands  (Read 40216 times)
Peter N

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2005, 09:50:51 AM »

Hi everybody, my name is Peter and I signed up only this week. I am very anxious to get started and just bought my first 50 leads to get kickstarted. If the results come up to my expectations I will have another 500. Unfortunately the mindset of the dutch is not really ready yet for MLM, so I might have to expand my playgrounds. Best of luck to all of you, Peter
Jacqueline Silbiger

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2005, 10:07:57 AM »

Hi Peter

I will be trying to buy fifty leads also.  Perhaps could we check things out regarding the comeback.

I do not have half enough people available to participate in this programme from the friends and relatives I know.

So the leads would be an excellent possibility for me.

Only trouble is having been having technical difficulties all day with my computer, keeps cutting out, I then log in again, and it all goes pear-shaped.  A bit of a drag, but not surprising since I live on top of a hill in Tuscany, Italy.

Best wishes, and keep up the good work.

Jacqueline
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 04:38:08 PM »

A very BIG WELCOME to all members from EUROPE.  It is a pleasure having you join us in the forum. I personally know of other members from Europe who have not introduced themselves here, YET. 

Come on Europe, post your names here and introduce yourselves to one another.  It really is exciting meeting new people and sharing tips, suggestions, and support.

Wishing you all much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Jan Ceulemans

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 03:39:50 PM »

Dear fellow members,

I would like to introduce myself here as a new member of this great communitiy.

My name is Jan Ceulemans ( please just call me Jan). I was born in Belgium in 1963 and now living in Holland.

I do have two professions. From origin I am a musician ( classical). I play the cello. Back in 1988 I had a fulltime job in the Opera Orchestra in Ghent, Belgium.

Unfortunately the Opera had to close ( reorganize) and many like me lost their job.
For those who are not familiar with the classical music world: it is very hard to get a job in an orchestra and I failed to find a new one. So I had to change direction. To make my story not turn into a complete book, I found a new job and from there  I developed myself into what I am today.

Today I am working a fulltime job as programmer in a direct mail house. So I ended up in the computer world. Of course, still I practice my first profession as well and on regular bases I am performing concerts in various combinations with other musicians.

As all of you ( I guess) I want ot find ways to be able to support myself at all times so that, what ever may happen, I always will have an income. Besides that fact I am working toward the day that I may have some more freedom.

The internet and it's possibilities will provide me with these things. I am currently involved in several money making programs like auto-surf and HYIPS but also I am always looking for new, better ways to earn an online income.

This is where GDI came in recently. I was notified about the existance of GDI by The Eprofit Team and I wanted to know more about this oportunity. About this I will have a lot of questions to you.

I have a lot of learning to do and I hope that all of you will help me as I will be most happy to help anyone if it is in my power. The most difficult thing will be to find leads I guess and to build a downline. In the HYIP business I have found a way to build a downline, but this way I cannot use here. What I do is being a member in many forums and being active as a writer there. Thanks to that and a well build portfolio which is shown on that site I managed to build a nice downline in several of the listed programs on that site. However, GDI asks for a different approach, more personal and that is what I like too about this oportunity. Any suggestions of you will be welcome.

Thank you for reading my first post  Smiley

Jan
« Last Edit: September 08, 2005, 03:42:11 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
RandyBrink

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2005, 04:55:33 AM »

Hi Jan Welcome,

My name is Randy I am new also i am working on getting my site up hope i can help.

Wish you the best

Randy
M5x40System

David

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2005, 08:02:01 PM »

Hello GDI members.

A first massage from me,here on the forum.
I have saw and doing anothers mlm companies but i NEVER SEE a company as GDI.
It's work great!!!!...And that for $10,- dollar.

Greetings from the Netherlands.

Regards
David

I have never seen a company as GDI. (mlm)
RiaV

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2005, 05:19:05 AM »

Hello everybody

I'm new to the GDI system, my name is Ria Verresen and I live in The Netherlands.
As a newbie I hope to get some support. I think I will get some.

My first question, are there someone at this forum who understand the Dutch language?
Maybe it's possible to have a chat about some questions to ask, unfortunately my English is not optimum.

greetings Ria

I like it to work from home
Ernst K

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2005, 12:47:46 PM »

Hi people,

Greetings from The Netherlands!

Ernst
DennieV

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2005, 04:53:11 AM »

Hello Dennie here

I would like to introduce myself.
I live in Breda, Holland, and i work fulltime in the army. I'm looking for some easier way to earn some money en to spend more time with my family. I think this is a great opportunitie for me to realise my goals.
Are there any members out there who also come from the Netherlands?

Good day to you all.
KeesDaalmans

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2006, 09:27:46 AM »

Hi to you all Dutch and Belgium folks ,

I am Kees ,living in Woensdrecht a little village in Noord Brabant The Netherlands. I am a newbe in GDI since a week now and I´ve never seen such an opportunity like this

I´ve been involved in the DHS Club for a year. I put very much effort in it but the results were very poor and I quit with it.

I´ve seen a lot of you are longer involved in GDI. Can you tell me ,if you want of course, what your approch is to become succesful with this business.

Best Wishes,

Kees
Arthur_J

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2006, 04:12:17 PM »

Hello, Also greetings from Holland here.
My name is Arthur Jacobsen and I live for cars. And of course for money, cause without cash no burning rubber.
Glad to see there already is a small community from our little country.
Indeed it seems hard to market MLM in The Netherlands, most don't even have a credit card.
Thank God for the Internet! I have much faith in this company I hope it rises to the top.
I hope everyone does well with their paychecks, I can't wait for mine!
Meijer R

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2006, 06:27:33 PM »

Hi there,

I'm Ramon from De Bilt, near Utrecht. I just joined about half an hour ago and finding out all the options on the site. For instance this forum.
Maar ehhh, waarom niet gewoon in het Nederlands op deze plek?

Groeten,
Ramon
Arthur_J

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2006, 10:02:42 AM »

Hey Ramon welcome on board. Better keep things English here. I think it's more pollite and we all can talk english, and no one except for us speaks Dutch anyway. I'm looking to make some national money making friends, if you like please PM me

I am from Zeeland BTW
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 10:03:54 AM by Frank_M » Logged
RefkyMonier

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2006, 04:17:30 PM »

Hi, from The Netherlands,
My name is Refky. I have been watching the progress of "GDI" for some time now. In the end I Finally Decided To Join. I have several web sites and I'm looking forward to make the best out of this brand "new to me".  I have joined topdog1 team. Any particular tips?   Have A great day everyone.
Ham Ola

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2006, 01:52:09 PM »

Great, i am just joining the forum. i am trying to raise money to by lead. this will be a better option for me bercause not many people in my country realy appreciate this MLM of a thing. to get tem convinced is another thing and not many have domicilary account not to talke of credit card credit.

ham  ola 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: