April 26, 2024, 01:11:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from The Netherlands  (Read 40283 times)
SimoneK

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2006, 04:26:58 AM »

Hi,

I'm Simone, I've just started with this business and I think it's great  Cheesy
Well I have a lot to learn, but the support is great  Smiley
Tips are always welcome.

Best regards / Groetjes

Grin Simone  Grin
Archan L

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2006, 08:26:12 AM »

I just signed up a few days ago, still the trial mode. This affiliate program looks awesome to me. Struggling with website building. If I need help I'll come back to you all.
Thanks and expect the best.
Archan L
Elisabeth Taverne

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 04:13:43 AM »

Hello everybody,

My name is Elisabeth, and my membership is 24 hours old...
I live in the Netherlands, at the seaside - YES! - with my husband, who is working as a consultant and trainer in his own one man business.
I am 54 years old, and due to health reasons forced to give up my old profession (journalist and teacher at an Academy for Journalism) and staying at home now. Watching the grass grow is not my thing, so I am undertaking all kinds of activities to stay 'sharp' and on top of things, and to earn some extra money, for my health pension is always "one week short" Wink
I've been fooled around by a number of home business opportunities, but GDI really appealed to me, so I am here to give it one more try.
I am not the kind of person to bother friends and family (....again!...) with this new activity. They are a bit sceptical, and so is my husband. So I have been posting free ads to both Dutch and American and worldwide ads sites, and will tell this friend or that in good time. I cherish my friends more than extra income...
I sure can use good advise from the more experienced amongst you, especially on my chosen way of working - for now.
What I would really like to know.... how succesful are you, and after how much time did you get a grip on things and making your first cheque??? I am now on the 7 days trial period, and I don't expect any results in that week, but can anyone give me an indication on the time path? Considering that I am active, but not full time active and not handing out DVD's yet... see above.
Anyway, I have a good feeling about this and at some point I will show the scepticals in mij circle!!
Regards for now!
Elisabeth
ps I named my website Elisata - my full name is ELISAbeth TAverne, 'cause I looooove the Italian icecream cassata  Cool

My glass is always half full!
Randy C

Cool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2006, 09:16:43 PM »

Grin  Awesome!!  I love the Netherlands.  Kiss  My first visit was in 1975 touring with a band.  I've gone back many times but finances have kept me away for the last 5 years or so.  Oh, how I miss it.  I usually rent a short term apartment in Amsterdam and have traveled to many places in the Netherlands as well as Belgium and Luxembourg.  I always feel welcome.  I can understand a bit of Dutch, but can only speak a few words.  I'm so surprised that there are so many of you here!  Respect.

Randy (Chicago suburbs)
Pieter V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2006, 02:33:26 PM »

Hey Hello there,
I am Pieter and Live in the Netherlands.
Are there any dutch groups who get together on the internet to swap information or tips??
Maybe we could start one hey!

Well good luck to all of you.

I am here to stay and make my dream come true.

Pieter Grin

If you don't change anyting today, tomorrow will be the same
DesmondLechner

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2006, 02:46:43 PM »

Hi EVERYONE...  Wink I'm glad to pop in and I first wanted to sign in with a new thread as a newbie but decided to first see who are my fellow "gezellige maatjes" I can find and VOILA...!!!  I see this thread from RiaV... Hullooo Ria... Wink and more too from PieterV as well as Elisabeth from the "kust" side, SimoneK, Ham, RefkyM, Arthur_J from Zeeland, Ramon Meijer from the Bilt, amai... ik zou ook graag met je in het 'ollands kletsen hoor, leuk vind ik, Kees, Danny, David and last but not least I'm sure, Ernst. Grin 

A qik one for Elisabeth, if you luv ice cream, you should try Talamini in Rijswijk (ZH).

Wat 'n heleboel leuke WS'ers I see here and I am glad to sign in on the Forum too.

I'm excited myself despite having revisited this home link of mine that I had created, thanks to my sponsor David the dude from USA, he knows I refer to him...hehe.  I have been away for awhile and active on other issues and just a short intro for my part to share with you, now lets pass the dutchie here....

I am only 53 and a Retiree since 1986 and to keep busy besides louting about at home or travelling around to exotic countries, I luv eating btw... I am also a dog fancier with international Dog shows and an avid baker on my own home baked nutritional bread for the last 4 years!  Luv every aromatic moment when the bread is baked!  I am also a Global member of IATA and currently, I have recently started a private involvement for those who showed interests in joining my "petit" payout called the MIP.  I offer all my entrustors, a monthly income after 35 days (only!!) of patient waiting while I invest their "entrusted sum" into the Forex markets.  The first pool is closed and the second is now gathering pace.

With WS, I hope to get the answers I put the ticket forward to Support in helping me transfer my current domain to be brought under the professionalism of GDI hosting services. If any of you are keen and savvy with such involvement (as I am not in these domain activities 2B honest, must be the age perhaps...), I am all ears and would certainly like to make helpful contacts with any of you I saw as I took the liberty to list your names in this first ever post on this forum.

I send this post from The Hague where I also reside in private and during the weekends, I also spent at my Belgian farmhouse across the border to the south. 

You are most welcome to drop a line or email at yr convenience and I will promise to respond to yours without hesitation.

Des. Smiley

Whether you think you deserve an income and can, or you think you don’t, U R right.
Rob D1

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2006, 03:47:19 AM »

Hi all,

I am Rob from Amsterdam, 44 years young Wink and working for the largest newspaper in the Netherlands.
Just over a year ago i started another MLM business, so i know how easy this can work.
I hope we will make this wonderfull concept grow as big as it can be.....i just wish i had heard from it way earlier Smiley

best regards/groetjes Rob
MarcoMerola

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2006, 03:52:32 AM »

Hello

I'm Marco and new at this. Is there anyone from the Netherlands that would share information with me in Dutch?
Not always but just to understand better GDI and it's program.

Thank you
Marco
JaapVerduijn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2006, 02:03:19 AM »

Greetings all!

First a little question to Rob: the largest newspaper in the Netherlands, eh? That must be my old employer De Telegraaf! I worked there in the late sixties/early seventies, first as a proofreader and then as a journalist/editor. I "was" for a while Stan Huygens, when that (half) page still fell under Fuut van Loon's department. Eventually Tom Lepeltak took over, but by then I had already left De Telegraaf.

Anyway, I am Jaap Verduijn, a 61 years old bloke now living in Ede, The Netherlands. Seen much of the world, done many jobs, have known life hard and have known it easy. Dropped out of local politics about 6 months ago, and need to do SOMETHING (big grin)! So I decided to build myself an internet empire (even bigger grin)! With GDI I'm still in my trial period with absolutely zilch results, but even if I won't get the faintest sign of a downline in any foreseeable future I'll hang on anyway, on account of being to stubborn (stupid?) to quit.

Be well!

Jaap Verduijn.
AgnesV

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2006, 08:07:17 AM »

Hello everybody,

I'am Agnes also living in The Netherlands.

It's hard to sell in The Netherlands but I will not quit. It's also the fun of trying to sell something. And with Google you can do also nice things. Grin

Greetings,
Agnes
D Kwidama

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2007, 05:43:32 AM »

Hallo,I am from Curacao Netherlands Antilles

D Kwidama
Michel C

Groeten Uit Amstardamski

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2007, 03:22:00 AM »

Hi Everyone!!!!! Roll Eyes

Here i'm Also From The Netherlands (Amsterdam)
I'm a Broke till the Bone Dutch guy!!! And I hope to Earn A little Bit Money with GDI!!!!!!
Just to pay some bills!!!!and to save my But!!!!Haha!!!

I see alot of people from the netherlands!!! Leuk!!!!

Hope to see ya around!!!

I joined GDI just recently!!!

greetings
Michel Tongue
Kingsley O

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2007, 04:36:24 PM »

Hello the GDI

My name is Kingsley and am from Helsinki, Finland, am still on the seven days  free trial which is expected to lapse tomorrow, the issue here is that am still finding it difficult to find my bearing.

So, guys please hit me with loads of advise and suggestion

Regards.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 07:06:51 AM by Frank_M » Logged
JeroenK

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2007, 02:51:24 AM »

Hello everybody,

I'm Jeroen from the Netherlands and joined the GDI-family since yesterday.

I hope to build a nice monthly income and maybe even find some friendships.

Greetings,

Jeroen Kommers
Emil_Tudose

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2007, 06:56:06 AM »

hy eu sunt din romania
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: