March 29, 2024, 02:56:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: YOUR Success starts with...  (Read 77282 times)
RVallery

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2009, 05:16:20 AM »

Hello everyone,
i am new to GDI and so far i have no referrals or people in my downline.
Any advice for those of you who have found this to be successful ?

PLEAS HELP !
thanks
JonathanPinochet

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2009, 11:31:44 AM »

Hi you guys,

I'm new in GDI, I just signed up a couple of days ago. Like many people, I have no prospects and no downline. I wanted to know which are the best methods to use "online" and "offline" in order to be successful.

Thanks for your help,

Jonathan
MBarsana

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2009, 02:58:07 PM »

Like the last two posters on this forum I just signed up. Last night to be exact! Anyways, I did the initial invite and got a few people to look at the oppurtunity and I also signed up my wife. I recently took a look at Spiderweb marketing but I'm kinda weary about joining. Anyways, looking for suggestions and advices. Take care and much success to all!!
Preston Blarek

Think it...feel it...do it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2009, 03:06:52 AM »

YOU!!!! That is where success will always be...right with you. Success, wealth, happiness...they are mindsets and if you can bring yourself into those mindsets, then nothing will stand in your way!

1) Set your goals! Be Specific!
-How much do you want to make with GDI?
2) A Plan of Action
-What are YOU going to do to make sure you succeed?
3)Faith
-You must believe that you deserve your goal, you must want your goal
4)Visualize
-When you see if in your mind...you will hold it in your hand

Preston
RodneyWilson

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2009, 05:24:13 PM »

I'm new to GDI i just became a member today. Today I have been reading trying to fill myself with as much information as possible. My question is how can I start making cash fast? what can i do to my website to draw people to it and further more get the hang of using GDI
Songwut C

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2009, 03:00:46 AM »

Hi everyone
                      I'm "Ood" 1 month member ,now I'm just start to promote my site in my country(Thailand) ,but I want to know " How I can promote in worldwide  "

Thanks a lot
OOd.
Preston Blarek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2010, 06:33:44 AM »

Know your product and market! There is a HUGE demand for this product/service and more than enough market for this business! The best thing to do is search businesses in your local area (i found lots with websites and lots w/o). The people who have websites sometimes have long and difficult to remember web addresses so with our service we can get them a domain name that is short, sweet and memorable with the .WS name! The people without websites need a place to get noticed! This can be groups, sports/school groups, ANYTHING! Your imagination is the limit! So find the people within your area that could use a better domain (for a better price) and hook them up, and then hook up the people who need a place on the internet! Good as gold!

Much success!

Preston
Preston Blarek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2010, 06:33:44 AM »

The DVD presentation! There is a key to using the DVD presentation; when making the presentation to an interested prospect who would like to start the business, have them watch the Full Presentation. This gives life style imagery that helps people see the opportunity for what it truely can be. If your nervous about presenting the GDI product service to businesses and customers, use the Presentation Summary. This hits all the selling points of our product/service and introduces the income opportunity for sharing and recommending the service. Hope this helps!

Much success

Preston
Justin Schaller

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2011, 11:10:52 AM »

I have built my website... but I have no idea what I'm doing....
N_Mendez

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2011, 09:20:38 AM »

Good question ! the presentation video speaks gloriously about all the training, but I can't find it? I've looked all over the site and I've been looking here in the forum for two days now and either I'm missing it or it there is none? Please if I'm missing it please direct me via pm/ im, email me

Thanks
Nelson

thank you

Hello
My name is Ante and I have a few questions for you:
Can you help me to promote my GDI business ( for ex. what tools you use to promote your business ) ?
Do you use your own GDI web site to promote your business ?
Thanks
Ante M

Training~!

Yes, while the .WS/GDI product and system are 'state-of-the-art',
for YOU to excel is simply a matter of focus, to wit, taking time to
learn as much as you can from the forum, radio show, training and,
then, IMPLEMENTING with excitement and passion.

If you have any Qs, just send to me and I will reply, promptly!

To Great Results,

Chip
HooDeckhao

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 29, 2012, 01:10:07 PM »

hi i'm malaysian but working at singapore,i;m chinese my english no so good...may i know how should i start and what i need to do now Huh
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2021, 11:44:03 AM »

Let's Make This Simple!

We offer no cost lifetime support. You joined our "GDI" family, per say. Each unique and equipt with "Skill Sets" given to use in your life.

GDI well, consider with our encouragement. Think of all location online as just tools. Get it, tools and based on your passion to serve people,communities,earth. We will walk you thought until you find that one passion which will become your new company.

Legacies, are not wished upon? They are not just visioned? We must use advisors which cost nothing, people live to help you on a worthy cause. Just consider not focusing on Vanity, Greed and Fear...

Next, contact me today!

We will walk you through how you have 10 per-established departments for your new company...etc...

Did we catch your attention...never looked at GDI as a foundational tool, yet each one of you focus on how fast, you can get people to believe in the gaining vast money. How money will help you and your family. How money from others will remove basic lack of needs. Wrong, it's how you gain, use and provide for others that increases an overflow of money.

Never, if you just get this. Focus on money = Greed, then Vanity manifest lastly Fear of loosing the little you have. Perhaps that is why we are strategically placed in your life for a season.

Nothing is by chance, luck, etc...

Call me Will...just call me, Ha ha ha

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: