March 28, 2024, 02:16:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: YOUR Success starts with...  (Read 77268 times)
gdi
« on: January 28, 2006, 03:59:22 PM »

Training~!

Yes, while the .WS/GDI product and system are 'state-of-the-art',
for YOU to excel is simply a matter of focus, to wit, taking time to
learn as much as you can from the forum, radio show, training and,
then, IMPLEMENTING with excitement and passion.

If you have any Qs, just send to me and I will reply, promptly!

To Great Results,

Chip
ShaiBar

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 09:53:06 AM »

hi chip
i just signed in , and the question is if the company has an intention to translate the web site to Hebrew ( the language spoken in Israel)
regards
and success
shai bar
gdi
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 09:53:59 AM »

Not at this time Shai Bar.

Chip
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2006, 10:20:35 AM »

hello!

I'll continue where Shai Bar finished:

Is the "Translation project" still running or is it a bit held off for a while. I've expressed the desire to help by Slovene language where it comes to it, and then I've received the info about the whole translation project for some time, but all of the sudden the info stopped and I can't see any translated webpages into German, French and Spanish as it was said.

Did I overlooked something?

No offence. I'm just qurious.

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
gdi
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2006, 03:01:50 PM »

Updates re: translations will be announced 
in the weekly newsletter.

Chip
Admin
Ali Ziyad

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2006, 09:52:36 AM »

Hi Chip

It has been long time for me... trying to get few affiliates
But still I have no one registered in my downline

need some great tips and any help if possible.

Ziyad
Andrew D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2006, 01:52:08 PM »

I have  a ? about the freedom site and the foreign language terms at the top of  home page ,  were they meant to be clicked on  for a dubbed version of the GDI video online?  I THINK THAT IT WOULD BE AWESOME if mike could get his people to make each of those links live with the corresponding dubbed version of the new GDI video online.

andy
Joseph_Johnson

Don't be afraid to entertain complete strangers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2006, 09:09:21 PM »

Hi Andrew,

I don't think that they were intentionally made to be clicked on so that people with other languages could use them,

but like you said that would be "AN AWSOME" idea.

I think we need to talk to Chip or even The founders of the GDI and let them know about our little idea, which I believe will

help bring everyone more prospects to their GDI sites.

JOSEPH Grin

Freedom is given to those that will Fight for it
Ante M

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006, 11:22:34 AM »

Hello
My name is Ante and I have a few questions for you:
Can you help me to promote my GDI business ( for ex. what tools you use to promote your business ) ?
Do you use your own GDI web site to promote your business ?
Thanks
Ante M

Training~!

Yes, while the .WS/GDI product and system are 'state-of-the-art',
for YOU to excel is simply a matter of focus, to wit, taking time to
learn as much as you can from the forum, radio show, training and,
then, IMPLEMENTING with excitement and passion.

If you have any Qs, just send to me and I will reply, promptly!

To Great Results,

Chip
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 11:23:01 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 07:50:37 PM »

welcome aboard Ante  ... and do what chip says, ...  come on read the forum and post, ..  learn alot in the radio show also, ... amazed  myself  abit lol ...  anyway a slow steady build and your future starts to look bright ... oh that web site builder is easy so don't let that hold ya back ... I'm a newbie and slow learner,  ... just dig in  .... have fun and enjoy ....   
ZeldaS

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2006, 10:18:40 AM »

Hi Chip,
I am so lost here.  I emailed everyone I knew, I can't seem to get a downline started.  Folks are stuck on staying at places like yahoogroups etc.

Reading downline stratergies is like reading french.  I downloaded a program thats supposed to get folks to my page and it ended up freezing my computer so i took it out.

Where does a slow gal like me go from here?
BarryS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2006, 02:27:06 PM »

Hi Zelda,I have been in GDI for about 2 months and have had the same problems,trying to find people who are interested in GDI. I bought leads from GDI and had very little success with them.
I sought out one of the top earning members of GDI and joined his program to help me promote GDI. As I said he is one of the top earners in GDI and he has been helping me for the last 2 weeks and I'm still learning everything he can teach me and it is very very interesting,he has tips and ideas that most of us never even think of.
He also has a free newsletter that you can sign up for,full of good valuable info.If you want to see the newsletter click on the link below and see for yourself,then sign up.
Wishing you every success,just remember GDI takes work and determination. Barry
Jim Carr

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2006, 07:43:26 PM »

Barry S
I have been a gdi member for only 2 week and to date the 10 leads I purchased from gdi only 2 of them have open the email and none have click on anything else. I looked at the link you posted on April 19,2006 and wondered as a member of gdi already what programs from cashflow 123 are avalible to me.

Jim C
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2006, 06:46:20 PM »

Training!--------

That is what I am IN--------I would like for Chip to take a look at my website.   I need to move on if he

thinks I'am ready.                       Undecided Ms. Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2006, 12:28:58 PM »

Get back to basics. Use business cards and flyers and DVD's. There are too many people online promising to increase your business while lining their pockets with your hard earned money! I speak from experience...

This morning I was talking to a lady at the employment agency and we got on the topic of JOBS. Although she likes hers she will be there another 8 years to retire and the pension she will receive is minimal unless the corporate chiefs rob the pension funds!  DID I SEE AN OPEN DOOR HERE? I gave her a card, talked about the business, and she was saying I know 5-10 people who would be very interested beside myself!

Keep your ears open folks. There is always opportunity out there! Grin Smiley Cry
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: