April 18, 2024, 01:56:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: I got my first signup woohoo!!  (Read 63780 times)
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2009, 07:01:14 AM »

I"m new to all this stuff that people here are talking about,blogs trafficlist,swarms,what is all this stuff, I'm just a down home country guy thats got with this program to try to make money, I have no idea how but i'm sure i'll figure it out one of these days.  I don't have the capital to advertise, I've been using twitter,facebook,myspace but that's it.  I don't have a clue as to what or even where all these thing are that have been mentioned here.  Thanks Eddie

"We strive each day to improve our lives and hopefully help others"
MarkC4

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2010, 06:32:59 PM »

ive been a member just over a month but the first week i join back in december my laptop crashed
on me so ive just got it back over a week a go got loads of catching uo to do im not going to spend
 a penny on anything you shouldent have to spend a great beal of money to make money so im all
 out looking and joining all the free stuff and i hope this 1st sign up is the start off somin great im sure
 it is im looking forward in helping people when the time is right chears marko
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2010, 08:47:47 AM »

Congratulations Marko!  Keep at it!  You mention that you shouldn't have to spend a lot of money to make money.  I'm going to agree and disagree with you there.  In my opinion there is one thing that you should never feel bad about spending your money on and that is training materials.  Go to your local bookstore and look for some books on copywriting (the art of writing good copy), marketing and personal development in business.  Names like Og Mandino, Zig Ziglar and Anthony Robbins.  Rich Dad Poor Dad is a great book.  The Greatest Secret in the World is Another.  Over the Top is great.  How to Win Friends and Influence People is a fantastic one.  There are just a tons of books that will help you.  After all, the more you know the more value you have for others.  The more value you have the more people will want to follow you around and do what you do.

Forgive me, I tend to be long winded.  The purpose of this post...congratulations!!!  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
ElijahCusack

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2010, 05:11:33 AM »

This is my first week and I have 4 so far with very little effort and am very confident of a lot more over the next few weeks, I seriously think this is a no-brainer...such a simple product that's actually useful and at minimal cost, so very few barriers to entry for people you talk to.

It sounds like a good number of you are struggling through various internet marketing strategies, so my advice is to start talking to people instead. Stephanie had it right in her earlier post - start with your immediate centre of influence; your family and friends.

I focus on the opportunity but sell on both product and opportunity equally. I tell people that this is a chance to have their own personalised email address instead of some horrible, unprofessional freemail address and not only can it cost them nothing but they can in fact be paid to have it (and paid bloody well if they put some effort in or find some people who will put some effort in under them). I'm not that fussed about the website side of things because then you kind of need people that want a website whereas everyone uses email.

At the end of the day, they can cancel at anytime, so why not try it for a month or two...I mean what's $10 or $20 to give themselves an opportunity that could give them a significant passive income for the rest of their lives! My next step will be to pay someone an hourly wage to do it full time until they have their own decent downline to support them.

Hope that helps
Nathan H

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2010, 02:56:42 AM »

Hello all!
My name is Nathan, I am fairly new as well. I am excited to get everything working well soon, but because the investment is so small, I have no worries of failure. I know with time and proper marketing that this business plan will continue to grow and benefit many people.

I have a few websites that I use for marketing. Each site is relatively new with very little traffic, but I try to focus on providing quality content and use passive marketing. I truly hope that my method pays off in the long run.

I plan to recruit my first 5 then do a rotating recruitment placing new recruits under my first level recruits as well as continue to build my first level width. If I have success in recruiting my first level then I believe I should share that with my downline in helping them grow their business and do as I will do.

I truly believe that there is no point in recruiting everyone you can directly into your first level and ignoring your downline. Sure offering them tips is great, but encouraging them with members under them will empower them to do the same making a perpetual growth with virtually unlimited income potential.

Thats my two cents anyways.
Andrew_P

You have to risk it to get the biscuit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2010, 07:17:55 AM »

When i got my first sign up i was like jaahhooo, what a joy that was!

Tell me and the others on the forum, what was your first reaction when you got the first sign up  this Shocked or this Cheesy or  Grin
What you felt that moment ?
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2010, 12:43:30 PM »

The first sign up is critical, it proves the system works.

You then need to work out how to scale the process. You need to think of automatic methods. If it took you 10 hours to get 1 sign up this will not scale if you plan to get 100 per month. This is why your WS site is critical. You need to get the sales message right, then you focus on traffic. This scales well and you can get more signups with the same level of work!

1. The sales pitch on your site must be clear and simple
2. The traffic to your site must be good. Aim for 100 to 200 unique visitors per day
3. Get the traffic from free sources, not paid adverts

Happy Selling,

David

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
KennethSpecht

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2011, 10:41:33 AM »

i would really appreciate if someone could help me get started with gdi. im 67 years old and kinda of a pc. illiterate PLEASE HELP.  THANKS
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: