March 28, 2024, 03:20:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Inviter 2.0 and Share This Page  (Read 26688 times)
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« on: February 08, 2010, 08:12:57 AM »

I'm very happy to see both of these!  In fact, I'm downright excited!  If you have not yet tried the GDI Inviter 2.0 you can find it in your backoffice.  Awesome tool!  And if you look on the replicated sites we are given you will find the Share This Page addon at the top of the page.  GDI has taken over the internet, and now we are taking over social media!

Anyway, just wanted to comment on them and say that I really like both.  Thank you to the GDI admin for keeping up to date and helping us in every way.  You all rock!    Cheesy

Vincent R. Parker
gdi
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 01:26:08 PM »

Excellent observations, Vincent!

GDI & .WS=WebSite are setting the standard~!

21st Century Communications.

Exciting; a long-term worldwide product & income.

Chip
Admin
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 10:29:29 PM »

It is definitely a very useful tool.. if you haven't used it yet make sure to and take advantage of all the various import options. Also, it's not a bad idea to go back and use it again once every 6 months or so since you may have new contacts not yet invited Wink

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Andrew_P

You have to risk it to get the biscuit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 07:17:55 AM »

Haven't tried it yet, but i will at some point.
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 09:46:01 AM »

I am new to this and yes I did try it and I have found all the information on the forum helpful thats to everyone!!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: