March 28, 2024, 12:53:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: I got my first signup woohoo!!  (Read 63642 times)
S_Proescholdt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2007, 03:37:23 PM »

I have been in GDI now for almost 2 weeks.  I started with people I personally knew, and knew they would never join.  One is a lady wanting me to join her business. Which I will, for the product, but not for the opportunity.  I never thought she would join, but she did, for the product. lol 

My sister was the next one I tried out.  She said no no no, in about 20 different ways before I even got the dvd to her house.  Then I told her that I would pay for her membership fee, and build her down line for her because I wanted her in line for the checks. That made her a bit angry with me, and she told me that she wants to see her sister not a commercial. heh  Cheesy  Finally, I shut up.  Showed her the DVD ...and she said "geez, all you had to do was show me the DVD sis!"  HEHEHE

The next toughest sell, well my father.  My approach with him was different. I used the hey dad check this out, I want to make sure it is a good thing. Because if it is I really think our whole family can benefit from it. And your opinion is important to me.  He said that he can not stand this type of stuff, but he likes GDI.  He is currently waiting to get a credit card, because he lives in China, and the cards he had can only be used in China.  (He works for one of the biggest import export companies in China) He and my other sister do. She will join under him.    We have made this a family affair. My brother signed me up. My mom is about to sign up under my sister, and when my Dad joins I will be placing him under my sister, this way my older brother and my older sister and myself will be able to keep an eye on our parents. heh Cool ITS OUR TURN!

This week I am working on my ex-husband and his wife. I know they will join. I will make sure of it.
I am also working on my best friend( from high school- 20 years and still best friends)  this week. ( She could really use the money)

Keep in mind these are all people that when I joined I thought. Well, they wont touch this. But they did. So do not be afraid of the people you know.   I have goals and am going to build a good business for myself and I have started out with a great team. 

Oh and my little brother is just waiting for my mom to join so he can join under her.  Drag in the people that you trust and love the most.  You will have a strong motivation to stay in, and succeed.

Other than that I have summited my site to 100,000 search engines which I was told about by a GDI member in this forum.  She said she had great success with this, and I am waiting on some very targeted verified leads from this great company (15years)

I have my welcome to GDI letter ready, and I even have my husband who will be joining soon. I have plans for him, and he is fine with that. Besides he is a sales man of integrity, and currently passing out my business cards to his costumers that buy used cars from him.

The answers are right under your nose. Good luck to all.

Happy to be here and thankful to GDI for this opportunity!

Sincerely, Stephanie Smiley

Keep your Mind out of Things
And Things out of your Mind
Just Do It With Love
JeffryW

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2008, 10:41:55 AM »

Hello Everyone!!!

I was also fortunate to get my 1st signup within 24 hours! My first signup was through the invite system! USE IT! The law of averages is on our side! Aside of the invite system, I use craigslist and eBay! They work! I was promoting the opportunity, and have recently started promoting the product.

I am going into month 3.....I have 7 on my front line......and a total of 42 downline members! Take 30 to 60 minutes a day and focus on promoting either the opportunity or product!

John

how, in particular, do you use ebay to promote either the opportunity or the product?
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2008, 07:14:58 AM »

I have read from successful internet marketers on how to generate leads from there.
First you offer a super low price ebook which comes with master resale rights (offer at $0.01)
when you get people to buy it, they will be a potential lead.

So it is good if you write your own ebook with links inside to your GDI business.
This way when the buyer distributes your report, they will spreading your link to everyone.

Another strategy in ebay is to contact ebay power sellers and offer them your ebook for free.
So you don't have to even sell your ebook yourself, but get the power sellers to do it for you.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Dean Leverett

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2008, 05:46:28 AM »

That sounds like an awesome idea.  I also love writing blogs and articles to "brand" yourself on the net.  Let people learn your name and they're bound to look at what you have available :-)

To Your Continued Success,
Dean L Leverett

Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. -- Napoleon Hill
Dwayne H

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2008, 04:18:36 AM »

my problem with email solicitation is that with my own,,, and that is the most experience i have,  if i dont recognize the source or who it came from or if they are someone i tried to gain info from their free or inticing ad,, i do not open email from anyone i dont know bottom line. is this just me?
BradK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2008, 04:03:08 AM »

Just wanted to say how happy I am to be back. Signed up two today! Woohoo!!!
Brad

I Would Rather Be HATED For Who I Am Than LOVED For Who I Am Not!
H_Martell

Tired of the rat race!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2008, 04:43:45 AM »

Great Brad,

No the key to remember now is to followup with these prospects and find out more about them.

1. Goals.
2. Qualifying questions why they want a home business
3. Prior companies
4. Get them to the training mentioned on the .WS Internet Radio Show from leaders who care.

Take care,

RaymondW

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2008, 03:28:31 PM »

Well it sounds great.  I sent out my invites (200) to my email aquaintances and have one with two domains, and four others at this writing that are good leads.  I have finished an email to take them back to ordering.  It is a work in progress.  I just requested of my upline to send me copies of what he uses for followup.  I am sure he is doing well.  I expect to do well and have a very positive outlook on this.  Stay confident, this will work, it will over the future change your life in such a way that you will want to give more of this information to your aquaintances.  As a golfer, visualizing future shots and having confidence in the club I choose to hit with makes all the difference between a good and bad shot.  Try it you will be come empowered to do well.

Good Luck is persistence and increasing your presence in your work.  It is investing in yourself and believing in your abilities to do well.

Aloha all,

Kaioli
LFrye

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:20 AM »

After you post an ad and someone emails you back asking for more information, what do I send them next. When I did that I was invited to an online meeting. Where do I find that to send? Is that the invitation that goes out when you put thier first & last name into the invite system?

Thanks for your help Smiley

Lisa
Dawrk Ness

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2009, 01:24:19 PM »

Hey all, in 4 days I have gotten 2 prospects and one sign up. Wink

Beres Istvan

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2009, 09:57:41 AM »

i started on the 12-th and with a little work i just got my first signup ..after one week....i am so excited about future prospects in this business ...the wheels are in motion ...sparks are flying...

good luck to everyone with your sign-ups.

Istvan from Romania

P.S. to all those who didn't get any signups don't give up,the key to your success is in your hands.
James Young

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2009, 10:11:10 PM »

Istvan well done I am sure you have a fantastic future here with GDI!!!

Best Wishes,
James
Diane M Mumm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2009, 12:19:28 PM »

Hi Jesse, there really is not an exact of amount of time.. it really depends the amount of time and effort  you are putting in.. This is different for everyone because of experience levels. 

It is all about getting yourself out there , communicating and learning .. this  business will reward you just need to give it time.

and you can never give up , giving up is no option if this really is your passion ..

Much Success

Learn from Leaders ~ Become One
Luke Kirkby

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2009, 12:40:38 PM »

Hey Guys,

Im new to this site and i was wondering when iv made my site and people want to register how does website.ws know that i have refered them? Also do I have to purchase the DVD's in order to earn commission?

Thanks for all your help.

Luke
KennyMeeks

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2009, 09:10:52 PM »

I got my first sign up today, I wish I could get more.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: