April 20, 2024, 06:38:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Talk.ws!  (Read 112280 times)
Thaddeus Walker

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: March 06, 2010, 02:45:21 PM »

Hello and welcome to a great opporutnity.  We are glad you chose GDI to help yourself and others.  Please if you know anyone who is looking to build a webpage and looking for opportunity, tell them about GDI.  Again, Welcome and enjoy.
GeroniaCoyle

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 19, 2010, 06:38:52 AM »

Hello, I am from Ewa Beach, Hawaii. I just started this program today and hope it actually works with helping me build my income. Any recommendations on getting started, any strategies, what or what not to do.Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!
R_Showalter

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 05, 2010, 11:10:30 AM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rick from Michigan. New just signed up today and looking forward to learning all there is to know on marketing my new biz that i know will be awesome!
Razvan Gabriel I

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: April 27, 2010, 02:01:23 PM »

Hi, I am from Romania !

Best regards,
Razvan
HEARSEY_A

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 28, 2010, 02:53:25 AM »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Adam from Australia! I started doing the business properly in January and I currently have 60 people in my downline!
I love this business and the unlimited possibilities on offer.

Cheers from Downunder,

Adz  Smiley
RaduBlaga

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 28, 2010, 02:53:25 AM »

Go Romania......and Welcome to gdi.
Wan Ahmad Kamal Wan Sulaiman

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2010, 02:43:11 PM »

Hi! Am Wan from Malaysia. I joined GDI from March 2010. Until now am still unsuccessful. Do you know the best way to promote GDI? For your info... previously I was attached in engineering firm mjoring in Oil & Gas. In June 28, 2001, I was involved in a road traffic accident and repeated ocassion until sometime in Feb, 2006. My service was terminated by company (termination of service on medical ground on Nov 1, 2004). Since then I am anyway unemployed. Am staying with my parent-retired government officer. Anyone can help me to make me success in GDI business?
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: June 08, 2010, 02:52:24 PM »

Welcome to all new members here and I see some from Australia too!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 11:59:22 AM by P_Gringel » Logged
MarkLanier

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 09, 2010, 09:52:06 AM »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Mark and I am from NC. I joined this because I hate my job and was looking for something new. Need all the help I can get to get this started but very intrigued by the whole concept. Thanks for letting me be a part of this.
L Abner

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 14, 2010, 09:54:54 AM »

Hello,
My name is Louella Abner and the reason I joined GDI was to make some money so that I can work from home.
WilliamJ3

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 26, 2010, 08:44:57 AM »

Hi Everyone!  I joined one month ago and have just come to where  I can do what is necessary to  promote GDI in a profitable way.  Whatever suggestions you may have for me I will follow. Smiley
Lawrence Snow

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 09, 2010, 10:23:51 PM »

Hello GDI community!

Here's a little about me...

I'm a web designer/developer by trade and have a few clients with somewhat steady income. It pays the bills but I'm banking very little.  I started the affiliate marketing with clickbank, commission junction, adsense, amazon, with my blog but it's just not enough.

So I'm a total newbie at GDI but I'm actually excited to make this work for me and my team.

Let me know what newbie things to avoid.

Cheers,
Larry
Vijay J

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 01, 2010, 09:16:06 AM »

Hello All,  Smiley

I am vijay . I just joined GDI. I live in Florida.

I am a toal newbie to Internet Marketing. Started with GDI just 2 days back. Hope many of you have a good experience.
Any suggestions on how to get started are most welcome. Please feel free to drop an email.

Will keep in touch! Lets all of us make some extra income.

Thanks
Vijay
LTalley

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 07, 2010, 10:58:05 AM »

I have been with GDI now for a year and not one sign up,I e-mail my up line no reply,I still have hope!Please if you have any kind of help to point me in the right direction.

lamonttalley
D Medina

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 04, 2010, 11:46:29 AM »

Hello. My name is Daisy and I am from Houston, Texas Grin. I am also a newbie. I am looking forward to making money with GDI. There are a few discouraging posts on here but I guess that comes with the territory with any business opportunity. Some people will stay and stick it out and some won't. I do agree with the fact that it is hard to understand what you are suppose to do after you sign up. But I want to thank all the people that have encouraging advice Smiley to give. It sure does help, the newbies!

God Bless,

Daisy
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14
  Print  

Jump to: