April 26, 2024, 04:31:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Effective way to recruit  (Read 44424 times)
A Iglesias

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 09:18:06 AM »

I joined GDI a few weeks ago and I have been modeling myself to other "successes" of GDI. I have been producing YouTube video even before getting involved with GDI and the traffic I get is rather large........ people click on my GDI link........ but no hits on my GDI video's. I also.... 3 days ago.... joined up with a leads program and so far.... not a single click. Am I getting disenchanted? YES! Sad. I know I can make this work but I just haven't found the silver bullet yet. Even doing what "successful" people tell me to do doesn't seem to be working.

If anyone has any words of encouragement or would like to share their slow start it might help re-energize me.

Thanks.
EmmittWhite

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 09:18:06 AM »

Good Morning all

I just signed up this week and being new to all this I would like to know what " traffic Exchange Programs are and where do I find them .. rhank you for any info
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2007, 11:31:47 AM »

Good Morning all

I just signed up this week and being new to all this I would like to know what " traffic Exchange Programs are and where do I find them .. rhank you for any info

Traffic exchanges are programs where you view other people's websites and in exchange for that, they will view yours.
When you sign up as a member at traffic exchange sites, you will be asked to submit the URL that you want to promote.
After that you just go to the special surfing link that they provide. Each time you view the pages offered by the surf link, you earn credits.
You can use the credits to exchange for hits to your website.

I suggest if you want to promote your GDI link using traffic exchange, it's better to make your own page with a form in it instead of just using the default GDI promotion link.
This is because many people have used the exact method to advertise, so it's no longer a novelty.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:11:29 PM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
MalawikaB

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 05:38:09 AM »

Hi there,
               i've been with GDI for 2 months and got about 3 members in my downline. I just purchased leads and would like to know  how i should contact these leads? Do i email them? What do i write? I'm really clueless.I've used GDI Invite system but didn't get a single sign up.

Can anyone recommend me the best autoresponder for GDI? Would really appreciate it . Thanks

Mal.
MarvinD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2007, 01:50:41 PM »

Hi Fellow GDIers,

It is almost 3 years since I was introduced to GDI.  I had been in NetworkMarketing for almost 16 years at that time and I was really "stoked" when I saw the potential that this opportunity had to offer.  Heck, it was being hailed as the next generation to basic email.

So like many of you I set out to begin building my organization and my pay check.  I found that (at first at least) all I had to do is send people to my movie and they got signed up. As time went on signups began to come slower and slower.  I went from doubling my organization every month to almost having no new signups.  Frustration was in the air.

Thank goodness for the power of relationships!  A good friend and fellow GDIer introduced me to a new and yet old concept for locating people for whom our business and product were good for.  I decided to take a look and check out the info he had shared.

Wow was i surprised to be given a system that had people start calling me to find out how they could join me and use the GDI Opportunity to build a financial wall around their family.

Now this did not happen over night.  It did set into motion my sponsoring hundreds of other people that were like me and wanted to find success online as well as off.

I have been blessed to have had success in this industry and the biggest part of that success is being able to help others get the same.  I want you to know that i am here to help you get the same.  There is much we need to learn to be successful in any endeavor we set forward to win at, therefore I invite you to begin today in getting your education.

How, visit my GDI training site and check out all the resourses I have tested and found success with and try them for yourself.  You might just be surprised to find somethings that will change the way you have either thought or have been doing that turns your business around.  The site is www.wealth411.ws

I am constantly updating the site at www.wealth411.ws so that I can empower others to reach the success they seek.  Visit there often and if you have a special concern please email me and I will respond to your request in a timely manner.  I hope to hear from you about your success.

Your Partner In Success,
Marvin Drobes
www.wealth411.ws

PS-> Some of the resources you will find are free and some are extremely low cost for most people to take advantage of without breaking their pocketbooks.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 04:55:48 PM by MarvinD » Logged

Teaching, Coaching & Mentoring individuals how to earn full-time incomes working from the comfort of their home.
DeanH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2007, 03:31:01 PM »

Hi there,
               i've been with GDI for 2 months and got about 3 members in my downline. I just purchased leads and would like to know  how i should contact these leads? Do i email them? What do i write? I'm really clueless.I've used GDI Invite system but didn't get a single sign up.

Can anyone recommend me the best autoresponder for GDI? Would really appreciate it . Thanks

Mal.

Hello.

If you already have leads you really need a good autoresponder. Im unable to tell you here of the one many of us use but it really is a vital piece of kit to use your leads with.

PM me for more info.

Dean
DaleParks

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2007, 02:10:36 PM »

I am new and need your feedback on the following:

SUBJECT LINE: THE HOTTEST NEW BUSINESS ON THE INTENET

Greetings,

You appeared on my referral site so I am writing to share my personal success with you. It truly is the most ingenius revolutinary business opportunity that is taking internet by storm. A trial period to see the entire system, then only $10.00 per month to be an affiliate.

Have you ever wished you had a self-made millionaire share their secrets with you and then take you by the hand to make sure you became successful? Well, there is two types of people, those who make things happen, and those who sit by and watch what happened. Right now you are in that right place at the right time. Don't let this one pass you by.

Go here right NOW: for the most incredible time of your life.

http://www.freedom.ws/username/show_dvd

Then write to me and let know what you think.

Respectullly Yours,

Mr. Dale Parks       (they click on URL and the DVD Movie automaically plays on Adobe Flash Player)

Thiis was sent out via a verified purchase email list with all requriment set forth in the GDI Agrement, with autoresponder follow up, and STRICT no tolerance for SPAM included in the marketing company I use for uploading leads and creating campaigns and emails to send out on my behalf. A built in turkey operation)

Thanks to all of my GDI, Inc., Family, an exited proud member to be workingi with such talented, knowledgeable and caring "people helping people".   ~~  Dale  Smiley   Shocked Cool  Undecided
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 02:11:09 PM by Frank_M » Logged
RMauro

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2007, 03:44:07 PM »

I joined GDI a few weeks ago and I have been modeling myself to other "successes" of GDI. I have been producing YouTube video even before getting involved with GDI and the traffic I get is rather large........ people click on my GDI link........ but no hits on my GDI video's. I also.... 3 days ago.... joined up with a leads program and so far.... not a single click. Am I getting disenchanted? YES! Sad. I know I can make this work but I just haven't found the silver bullet yet. Even doing what "successful" people tell me to do doesn't seem to be working.

If anyone has any words of encouragement or would like to share their slow start it might help re-energize me.

Thanks.
Maybe they dont want to enter their personal info so they move on. Possibly try setting up the link so the video plays automatically. www.freedom.ws/username/show_dvd
SharonMoncada

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2007, 03:15:48 AM »

Traffic exchange programs work excellent if you know how to use them effectively.
Instead of advertising affiliate web site, advertise lead capturing page.
This way I am able to generate 3-4 leads a day on average
sometimes even more.

They subscribe to my autoresponder to receive free list
building report. I've managed to get several GDI affiliates
who work excellent and bring new members in almost
daily.

Do not underestimate traffic exchanges! In my
opinion they are the best free advertising method
online! They require a few hours of surfing every day
but it's well worth it.

Sanjinka

Hi,

I just sign up today, can you tell me more on what you have shared and how to do it because I really needed to have a work at home.  I don't know much about traffic exchanges, can you pm me for more tips and how to do it, please Smiley
thanks
JulieT

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2007, 07:00:04 PM »

Hello, I'm a newbie on the forum. I wanted some opinions on what better to use the business cards or the dvds? What have you had more success with? And on a day to day basis how are you placing these with people? What sort of offline marketing stratagies are you using? And have they proved successful? Sorry about all the questions Undecided.
Cecile Waller

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2007, 02:59:42 AM »

[[iThe are several ways to inform potential prospects about your website you can e-mail them , You can write them a letter, you can call them if there is a phone number avalibale and you can also by word of mouth tell every one you know and have them tell thier friends family co-workers ect.][/i]color=Green][/color]
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2007, 08:30:25 AM »

Hi suzy,

Some downlines just don't reply your emails. Just keep on writing to them every other day offering tips for promotion and update them ehat you are doing for the business.
Most will just wait and see because rapport takes time to develop and people are looking for a leader whom they can trust.
Once they are convinced that you are one, they may just reply  Wink

I have a downline who replied only after 5 emails, after about 10 days!

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2007, 06:56:06 AM »

Hi suzy,

Some downlines just don't reply your emails. Just keep on writing to them every other day offering tips for promotion and update them ehat you are doing for the business.
Most will just wait and see because rapport takes time to develop and people are looking for a leader whom they can trust.
Once they are convinced that you are one, they may just reply  Wink

I have a downline who replied only after 5 emails, after about 10 days!

Hello Melissa,
You are right we should continue to write them and do not frustrate so early.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
R Martin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2007, 06:26:52 AM »

/Lie #1 - Everyone is your prospect!
As I was compiling this list, I was trying to think of which lie was the worst. Which one
was the absolute most detrimental to a business? Which one topped ‘em all as the
“whopper of all whoppers?”
I tried to narrow it down, but I just couldn’t bring myself to select a definite winner.
They’re all so bad. I’ll tell you though, this one was a serious contender for the title:
“Everyone is your prospect!”
A similar version of this lie is:
“Everyone wants this, they just don’t know it yet!”
An article found in a popular network marketing publication declares that, “You just have
to believe that everyone is you prospect!”
This insane belief has led to such ridiculous practices as the “3 foot rule” and the “when
in doubt, blurt it out” technique.
Because of this lie, people have the mistaken idea that talking to anyone and everyone
they come within arms length of is an effective recruiting technique.
Prospecting Red Lobster waitresses…employees at Marshall Field’s…gas station
clerks…total strangers at malls…the postman…kiosk stands…the girl at
Caribou…leaving flyers on car windshields…
…These kind of antics have damaged this industry’s reputation almost beyond repair.
They’ve absolutely destroyed any image of professionalism and made it harder for
everyone to sponsor people.
These “street hustler” methods of recruiting have single-handedly placed network
marketing on the same level as some low-life schmuck peddling fake Rolexes in the
minds of most people.
It’s absolute lunacy. Don’t buy into this fallacy. This isn’t evangelism for cryin’ out loud!
Not everyone is your prospect.
One of the most important lessons I’ve ever learned in marketing is this:
People Who Try To Be Everything To Everybody,
Wind Up Meaning Nothing Special To Anyone.
See, not everyone is looking to run their own business. Contrary to what we’ve been

told, there are actually a substantial amount of people who are 100% content with being
an employee and have no desire whatsoever to change that.
Some people love their job and wouldn’t give it up for a million bucks. Some people
despise network marketing and would rather be buried alive than be associated with it.
Some people despise business in general. Some people think making lots of money is a
bad thing. Some people don’t have the funds to properly run a business. Some people are
absolutely scared to death of anything that involves risk. Some people have plenty of
money and aren’t looking for anything else. Some people just plain old don’t care. Some
people don’t have time. Some people just aren’t cut out to be entrepreneurs and are better
off working at McDonald’s. Some people are perfectly content with where they are at in
life and have no desire to change. That’s fine.
Whatever the case, you do not need to convince anyone to get into this business. It’s a
waste of your time and energy to try and do so.
Please listen very carefully:
No One Is Worth Your Time Until They’ve Shown
An Interest In What You’re Offering And Have
Asked You For More Information.
I don’t care if someone fits the mold of what would normally be considered “the perfect
mlm prospect”: mid ‘40s…absolutely despises their high-paying corporate j-o-b…wants
out of their 9-5…loads of connections…great people skills…sure, they might be a
potential prospect, but they’re not a prospect worth pursuing until they’re actively
seeking a solution to their problem.
It doesn’t matter how qualified you think a person is or how good you think they’d be at
this business.
It’s not even enough if a person does want to start their own business. Until they go out
of their way to get more information on how to do it, they’re just another bystander. Not
a player in the game. They’re not worth going after.
Sure, someone could have great people skills (a waiter for example) but that doesn’t
mean they’re a good prospect.
They could be so violently opposed to mlm, business opportunities or any other way of
making money besides being an employee that it would take a massive barrage of
information to ever sway their opinion.
If someone has a strong belief about something it can take years to reverse that.
It’s not a good use of your time to try and convince someone who disagrees with your
way of thinking.

As a business owner, your job is not to make a convert out of anyone. Your job is to get
the maximum returns possible for your time and efforts. And that means talking with
people who are, for the most part, already on the same page as you.
Well…why not at least prospect them and find out?
For one, as stated before, it gives this industry a tacky, “second-rate” image.
And secondly, it’s a horrible first impression for your prospect. Because you’ve just
shown them exactly how you do business – soliciting total strangers.
And no one wants to be a part of that.
You see, mlm uplines love to tote the fact that these marketing tactics (the 3 foot rule,
etc.) don’t require any money and therefore are perfect for the average person who
doesn’t have a whole lot of extra cash.
Here’s what they fail to tell you: Second rate advertising methods lead to second rate
results.
When you market this way, it shows your prospect that you’re the type of business person
who isn’t professional (or successful) enough to invest in some respectable marketing
methods. It immediately projects a “cheap,” rinky-dink image.
Who wants to work with a person who advertises their business like that? Think about it.
Do dentists or doctors go around trying to prospect every single person they cross paths
with? Hey there, got any built up plaque you want me to take a look at?
Even if you do happen to hit on someone who has a “business mindset,” they’re not
likely to take you seriously.
Why? Because…
…Who Finds Who First Is Very Important.
When you go head hunting and chase your prospect, the whole operation is doomed to
failure because you’re viewed as a nuisance! When they find you and seek you out,
you’re viewed as an expert.
Positioning makes all the difference in the world.
I remember this one appointment I had with my son’s friend’s mom. She was adamantly
opposed to multi level marketing. The whole appointment with her was about as pleasant
as giving blood. I don’t know why I even bothered doing it. (Oh wait – I do know why!
Because everyone’s a prospect!).
Anyways. Towards the end of our lovely time together, I had given up trying to give a
good presentation and I said, “So what’s your single biggest objection to network
marketing?”
She immediately replied, “Taking advantage of your friends and family.”
I don’t know why but it was at that point during that appointment that I realized how
much I truly hated sitting down at someone’s kitchen table and going through my little
flip chart. And I realized that I completely agreed with her.
I used to get so excited about it. For a very long time I believed that network marketing
was the cure to financial cancer and it was my job to spread the good news throughout
the land. Maybe you’ve thought that yourself. Maybe you still do.
But what finally hit me – after I began feverishly studying anything about marketing I
could get my hands on – was this: Why make it harder on yourself than you have to?
Why expend valuable time and energy trying to force-feed your opportunity down the
throat of someone who’s entirely indifferent?
Why do that when there are millions of people who actually do want to start their own
business? The ones who warrant your attention are the ones who take the initiative and go
out of there way to find out how to do it. These people are prospects.
Another problem with this mentality that really started to wear on me is, if everyone’s a
prospect that means you have to constantly be “on the prowl.”
Anytime you first meet somebody, you’re always looking for that “in.” The “in” that will
allow you to bring up your opportunity. You know what I’m talking about don’t you?
Wouldn’t it be nice to not have to worry about that? To hold a conversation without
thinking of ways to recruit them in the back of your mind? Wouldn’t it be nice to be able
to separate your personal life from your business life?
If that idea sounds appealing to you, keep reading. A little later I’ll talk about how to do
this by having people come to you instead.
What if instead of having to fork out money for your prospects or leads…people
actually PAID YOU upfront to prospect them? Sound impossible? Not when you
understand the simple methods behind “information marketing.

Lie #2 – This really isn’t sales. We just share products with people.
“It’s not selling. It’s sharing!”
Doesn’t that just give you warm fuzzies inside?
This untruth also has a distant cousin which often takes the form of gibberish like this:
“Your family and friends should buy from you just because you’re you. I mean, why
would they give their business to some large corporation when they could give it to a
close friend or relative. It’s called keeping your money in close circles. People a hundred
years ago used to do it.”
More about this in a minute.
First, let’s talk about the severe ramifications this whole idea of “sharing” has for people
who are just getting started.
Here are the two major side effects of this lie:
Side Effect #1. There’s a huge deficiency of proper sales training because if it’s not sales,
then there’s no need for sales skills. As a result, people are thrown to the wolves totally
unprepared to retail their products and their opportunity.
Side Effect #2. People are set up for failure because they’re given false expectations
about how easy this is going to be. Labeling this whole business as “sharing” makes it
sound like child’s play. New distributors are given the impression they’re doing one
thing, when in fact it’s something else entirely. They think this is going to be a cakewalk
and when they find out it’s not they aren’t too likely to stick around.
When people are fed the idea that it’s simply a matter of sharing, they’re in for a very
harsh reality check.
They go out and eagerly “share” their incredible product with all their family members,
only to be sorely disappointed when they’re shot down. Then they’re baffled as to why it
didn’t work for them.
One of the main reasons people tell this lie is because they don’t want to scare new
prospects away.
They want people to get this nice, cozy feeling that all we’re doing is telling the rest of
the world about our wonderful product and people will be so swept away by our
enthusiasm that they’ll automatically buy.

YOUR OPPORTUNITY 4 SUCCESS TEAM... JOIN US

Readyregg44
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2007, 05:38:07 PM »

Good Morning all

Hello Friend,
The traffic exchanges are good source for traffic to your website in exchange you will surf to others websites.
It is in free but need more work for it.
Mkhan

We should help to each other for our own success
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: