March 29, 2024, 05:20:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: UP & DOWN the LINE!  (Read 73938 times)
gdi
« on: June 29, 2005, 01:47:39 PM »

Please keep in touch with your Upline and Downline. Also, encourage them to 'get involved' at the Forum.

YOUR entire Upline is there to help guide you so you can help everyone in your downline.

Also, be sure to go to the Marketing & Training Boards and share your best tip or, one that is a 'stand-out' on your team.

Chip
Steve Bishart

Steve Bishart - Internet Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 12:54:55 PM »

Yes Chip!

Creating a "GDI Leadership Persona" can be one of the most effective ways to generate a strong team.
I have always appreciated your leadership work because you "Do It" not just talk.

One of the most rewarding things that GDI offers is the chance to meet, mingle, learn and develop yourself through the people you meet through the GDI experience.

When an upline or downline member contacts me, they instantly step up in my mind. It is the people that communicate/network and get to know each other, those people . . . Are the ones I contact whith breaking news, product releases etc.

As for leaders, they should make contact with their entire sales team. Even just to say hi and establish a brief one on one phone conversation. I know that it was the relationship that Bram and I established that brought me into GDI. If it were not fior that feeling of honesty and dedication, I would not have gotten near this business. It turned out my impression was right. Bram ended up being the head marketer working for the company.

Many of my members thank me for taking time to communicate and I thank them when I see new members take the bull by the horns and take a leadership role.

Communication. The bottom line.
Is that not the difference between failure and success in network marketing?

-S.

Steve Bishart
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 06:29:13 AM »

Many of my members thank me for taking time to communicate and I thank them when I see new members take the bull by the horns and take a leadership role.

Communication. The bottom line.
Is that not the difference between failure and success in network marketing?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cheesy
I do believe the have the bull by the horns there! I look forward to more of your posts. I think you have a lot of information that would help all of us in marketing GDI.
Thank You!
Deborah H
LoganWandell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 10:18:08 AM »

It seems like my upline can care less! Angry  I've sent all of them emails with no response! My goal is to be nothing like them...besides it looks like they all live at the same contact information...with minor email difference. Then MY sponsor gets kicked out...for spamming.  Angry

I have no upline support, sure glad I've go this forum! I've got plenty of ideas myself! Just wish I could help an active upline with their income, not a bunch of lazy, no contact, supportless "leaders".   Tongue

It stinks to help "lazy" people earn money when they don't do anything. According to the training book, it advises to help with the 1st 5 paid enrollies.  Sad

By the way, is that training manuel up to date? The business card has changed... not to mention the printing company.  Huh

Anyway... I'm not letting it bother me, just wanted to make sure I wasn't alone.

Be Patient, you reap what you soe!  Grin

-Logan

Here's somthing to think about:
"Only when you speak, can someone listen to your message" Word Of Mouth: It's the Secret to Network Marketing!

"The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse gets the cheese!"
CristinM

WE are the DOT COM COMPETITION.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 07:55:34 PM »

Speaking of this, what DOES happen if your sponsor is removed or leaves? Are you moved up, bringing your org with you? Are you just orphaned? What?

Then MY sponsor gets kicked out...
I have no upline support,

Cristin Mackey
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2005, 07:57:27 PM »

Speaking of this, what DOES happen if your sponsor is removed or leaves? Are you moved up, bringing your org with you? Are you just orphaned? What?

Then MY sponsor gets kicked out...
I have no upline support,

"When someone in your downline fully completes the cancellation of their GDI account, their downline will now "roll up", and the empty position created by the person who cancelled will be filled by the next active member downline from them. Compression will happen in real-time as cancellation of an account is finalized."

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2005, 08:03:26 PM »

It seems like my upline can care less! Angry  I've sent all of them emails with no response! My goal is to be nothing like them...besides it looks like they all live at the same contact information...with minor email difference. Then MY sponsor gets kicked out...for spamming.  Angry

I have no upline support, sure glad I've go this forum! I've got plenty of ideas myself! Just wish I could help an active upline with their income, not a bunch of lazy, no contact, supportless "leaders".   Tongue

It stinks to help "lazy" people earn money when they don't do anything. According to the training book, it advises to help with the 1st 5 paid enrollies.  Sad

By the way, is that training manuel up to date? The business card has changed... not to mention the printing company.  Huh

Anyway... I'm not letting it bother me, just wanted to make sure I wasn't alone.

Be Patient, you reap what you soe!  Grin

-Logan

That's too bad, but as you seem to realize, it's their loss, not yours. Smiley  I'm glad you're able to not be discouraged.  And from the small amount of contact I've had with you and seen of your posts here, I'm thinking you are standing pretty well on your own two feet. Smiley  I think one of the great things about the forum is that no one has to feel like they're alone, if they need help, or just want to exchange ideas.  I have been in several mlm businesses where I've felt literally hounded by the person over me, so what I have now is a nice balance, and being able to come here as a choice rather than a requirement of "you must attend this meeting on Tuesday, or we shall shun you from our clique" kind of attitue many marketing companies have is a great thing, too.

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2005, 02:17:12 PM »

When you send a message to your downline through GDI, does your upline get a copy of it ?   If so, how far up does it go ?  I sent a message to my downline the other day, but the only response I got was from an upline sponsor about 4 or 5 levels up !
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2005, 08:26:25 PM »

Marie, I believe that the entire upline will also receive the email. Perhaps someone will correct me if I am wrong.  I have no ego to bruise!!

Wishing you much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2005, 09:43:21 PM »

Man those starter bonus pools are just awesome for MOTIVATION!!!  If you've got people in your downline making it to the bonus pool. Forward the page that lists them to all your downline!!!

Lite that Fire Under Your Downline!
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2005, 11:29:18 AM »

Chad,

I agree when you as a leader in GDI show your team how to by using simple affordable systems.

You not only help those who on your team need it but the bottom line create a winning attitude within your org.

Finally the work you do today is stepping stone for 2006.

See you at the top.
D Mclean

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2005, 01:45:26 PM »

hi all having the same problem i have 5 in my up line and no one is ansering my mail

dose any one no how i can get more trafic

i have only had 10000 hits today and i want more trafic

its mad 10,000 hits plus and not one has joined Huh
Agung T

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2005, 11:59:08 PM »

Does anybody have a 'words' that can motivated our downlines??
NoelA

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2005, 04:23:46 PM »

i've got one question....

how far can you move a new sign-ups down?
i know you can only move some one down once...but how far...all the way down to your fifth level or can you only move them one level below your first......
just for future reference so i know how far i can help my downline get people under them.....
ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2006, 09:57:06 AM »

I had good luck with banner adds, and banner add exchanges on my website

Scott Price
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: