June 26, 2024, 04:56:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for New Members...  (Read 154281 times)
HaysB

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2006, 08:36:59 PM »

When reviewing Posts, it is helpful to start with the oldest on each Board
and work your way forward. Many Qs will be answered and we request a
full review to avoid duplicate Posts. You can also use the Search function
as to a particular Subject.

As you are reviewing Posts, don't hesitate to Post your reply.

While this Post is directed to new members of the forum, it may also be
beneficial for everyone to realize the full depth of info, throughout the
Forum, in just 11 weeks.

Hello,
Just signed on and looking for suggestions on how best to market.  Looks like that is why others are here as well.  It does not look like it would be very difficult to generate attention for such an inexpensive service.  I look forward to an exiting venture and trust everyone else will do exceedingly well.
bj

Chip
Admin
AnthonyP

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2006, 12:27:39 PM »

Hi can anyone help?  Cry I have been advertisin for about 2 - 3 weeks now & seem to be getting quite few visitors! nearly 1000 all told, yes, you can guess,
I have not had one person sign up! what am I doing wrong?

any help would be gratefully received.

Ant
VannD

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2006, 11:33:38 AM »

Hello everybody.  Im new to this and im trying to make money online.  Curently im stationed on korea and i cant avertise to people offline.  Which kinda sucks.  but im still having problems getting people to sign up.  Any help would be great.  Thanks
PhilipWillix

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2006, 09:09:33 PM »

hello from florida
 Just getting started but the site looks promising. Lips Sealed
ChadSmith

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2006, 11:58:32 AM »

Hello!
Just getting started in Minnesota....Everything looks so cool....I can't wait to build this!  Is there anyone who wouldn't mind mentoring a newbie at this? Smiley
Chad
MDarcy

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2006, 04:57:21 PM »

HI!  My name is Darcy - just signed up and have been checking everything out ... seems like a good place to find the answers so I'll be signing in on a regular basis to "soak up" all the great information!  Keep it real, y'all!
Valdis Granville

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2006, 12:17:22 PM »

Hello Everyone!!!!
My name is Valdis
I am glad to be a part of this team, GDI. Once I saw this oppertunity, I jumped right in and boy
I;m glad I did!!
I enjoy this section, it's great! I don't know if this is permissionable to post other companies on
here, but I'm going to try it and see what happens.
I have multiples streams of income from mlm organizations, but this one (GDI) I love the best.
I posted my GDI info on my other sites to give my downline and whoever else the oppertunity
of GDI. Now I'm going to do the same here for you.
My goal is to help everyone that will, to succeed. Great success to all of you!!!!
Untill next time, Thanks!!! Valdis
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 12:17:58 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
ReginaldStinson

Successful People Do What Unsucessful People Won't

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2006, 05:19:01 PM »

just curious why do we now have to buy the dvds to qualify for the weekly bonus?

Reggie
Motootua Fualautoalasi

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2006, 07:37:58 PM »

Hi Anthony,

If you have a start up fee for new sign ups, that is what stopping so many leads from signing up as your downline. We all want money instead of spending money.

What I use is a company that Give Money Away. That really worked for my business. I do not make any call. I signing up 2 members per day in my first week. Now I'm not counting anymore. I just wake up in the morning and check my email for how much money I made the night before. I have my own Primary company that cost $2500 to join. But not everybody that saw my business can afford to come up with the money to join. That gave me an idea. What about finding a company to finance my leads. I did my home work and found a company that Give Away Money for new sign ups. I referred all my leads to that website. They duplicated my idea and were able to afford to sign up with my Primary company. Now they have two sources of income and the rest is history. There you go. You can check it out if you need financing for your company or building you downline fast.

Good Luck

Tua

FINANCING FOR YOUR LEADS
http://www.igiveawaymoney.com?motlas
JOIN THE MILLIONAIRES WORLD
http://successyear.com
DebbieCrummitt

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2006, 03:25:36 AM »

Hi iam new and iam just learning so any help would be great right now iam totally cluess
J_Simpson

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2006, 04:02:29 AM »

GrinHey you all I am new here too and so far so good, the forum is awesome and great.
I am thankful for all of you guys and girls and proud to be a part of you.  Have a great day you all and I will be seeing
you around.  Wink
Best Regards,
Jennie
DSutton

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2006, 04:06:42 AM »

hello everyone im David from ga. im also a newbie to all this website stuff listen ive posted my website and would like some tips on how to improve it
i tried to put a banner in there but im not sure i did it right everytime i tried i would mess my other stuff up thanks for any help my website is daddydavid.ws Shocked
Eboni Sears

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2006, 10:33:32 PM »

New Member Eboni here.  I am very excited about the opportunity and the ability to work from home.  This is what I have been really looking for.  Just before I found this I said that I wanted something just like this. Horaaaayyy for GDI.

team possible
 Grin
Clayton C

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2006, 03:36:29 AM »

Hello..my name is cal and I am looking forward to getting something good started here.....I am very glad to read so much positive stuff....now to find out just how to get started on minimal resources...........here goes!!!  Grin
EMonte

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2006, 12:25:39 PM »

What's up? I'm a new member.  Just soaking up all the knowledge I can, working on my .ws website too.  Glad to be here and good luck to everyone in their pursuits  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: