April 26, 2024, 05:04:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for New Members...  (Read 143559 times)
KennyNolan

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: February 27, 2008, 05:04:33 AM »

can someone tell me what the back office is and where do i find it
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: February 27, 2008, 09:59:24 AM »

can someone tell me what the back office is and where do i find it

go here for your GDI back office

https://www.website.ws/members/index.dhtml

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Debbie Bloomer

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 28, 2008, 04:41:14 AM »

Hi yaw'll
    I was able to pay with PayPal when I signed up.  In the payment area look for the symbol for PayPal.
When you find the symbol the rest is easy Smiley.

Bye for now, Debbie Bloomer

TO YOUR SUCCESS!!   CHEERS!
J Briggs

ChocolateLoversLabs.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: February 28, 2008, 04:41:14 AM »

Hello everyone.

New to GDI also.  Haven't done anything with my web page yet, just have a starter up for now.  My primary focuses are elsewhere for now.  But, it's on my list of things to do. 

Control Your Appetite
Eat Candy Lose Weight!
YPang

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 28, 2008, 09:58:12 PM »

Hi, i m new bee here....hopefuly we all can hit the target together Cheesy
KarelMazanek

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 29, 2008, 03:43:03 AM »

Hi everybody,

I am a newbie from Czech.
Someone speak czech ?    Roll Eyes   It's a little bit difficult to make business in english... my english is not good.
I want to promote WS in Czech Republick  Wink

Thanks you

Karel
Dwayne H

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 05, 2008, 06:04:17 PM »

hello, yes i am new, i am attempting to learn this from the ground up so i can help the people i sign up, i am a little concerned about signing people when i myself cannot navigate the business, i will spend a few days to familiarize myself with the business, i don't  think this is hard at all, just unfamiliar, i wished i had a list of recommended steps to proceed with, i do feel i am fortunate as i emailed my sponser and he contacted me, very quickly, even talked on phone thanks AL, anyway this is a learning experience. I do know from previous experience with similiar ideas that many people get to apprehensive about what they may not know and become parallized. 
JRoth1

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 08, 2008, 01:02:52 PM »

1. Start off with sending out your Invites. Then make a committment to sending out invites daily to those you run into locally.

2. Get some of the GDI Business Cards and start handing them out.

3. Pin up some flyers locally on bulletin boards.

4. Place Free online ads, write articles, visit message boards and post some good content with your gdi website in your signature line.

5. Get a good autoresponder and purchase autoresponder leads.

6. Purchase Phone leads, call people then just say this...

"Hi, Name. How's it going? You had requested more information about working from home. What can I do for you?

Great! What is a good email address for you? I am going to send you over an email that has a link to a short video for a program that is 100% free to start making money with from home.Does that sound good?

Great! I will give you a call back after you watch the video and we can go over any questions that you may have. Talk to you soon.

Do all or just a few of these things above daily and you will see your GDI Team grow.

Jennifer:-)
QMayo

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 12, 2008, 08:37:19 PM »

Smiley

Hello Everyone,

I would just like to know how do you put your website together.  I am new and don't know how to make it work.  Any suggestions and all help is much needed and greatly appreciated. I am very confused using the website builder.

Sincerely,

Tabitha Variancce
D_Shinn

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 13, 2008, 09:03:54 AM »

You only need to purchase the DVD`s one time.
Carmel B

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 20, 2008, 06:18:43 PM »

I think for anyone new, it is a good idea to purchase a couple of dvd's, but a small amount, however, as soon as your business grows, i would suggest your marketing budget will grow so buy your dvd's in bulk--

Giving someone a dvd to watch at their leisure, is a sure sign up

Best of luck
ParastarDoctor

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 07, 2008, 02:36:15 PM »

hello sir i have joined GDI today could you please assist me in getting myself started? Cry
G Babb

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 12, 2008, 02:10:17 PM »

Hi everyone I'm from Oregon and can't wait to get rolling. Thanx for all the support.
Purna Borkotoki

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 18, 2008, 03:35:09 AM »

This is some very sound advice and great info for anyone that is starting out
This message is a benifit to all who seek a place to get started
 THANK YOU SO MUCH..
Hi,

My name is Nick and I am brand new to the business.  I am English, but live in France.

I am very excited about GDI - it looks to me one of the simplest network marketing ops I have seen.

No. 50 is the best! Wink

1. Write and submit articles to the article directories.

2. Leave comments on other people’s blogs with a backlink to your site.

3. Answer people’s questions on www.answers.yahoo.com.

4. Post in forums and have a link to your site in your signature.

5. Write a press release and submit it to www.PRWeb.com.

6. Advertise your website in the appropriate category on www.CraigsList.com.

7. Give an unbiased testimonial on a product/service that you have used in exchange for a backlink to your site.

8. Start a blog and submit it to the 100’s of free blog directories.

9. Manually submit your website to the major search engines.

10. Optimize each page of your website for a particular keyword or search phrase.

11. Add a link in your email signature to your website. It’s a free and easy way to get a little more traffic.

12. Make a custom 404 error page for your website redirecting people to your home page.

13. Use PPC search engine advertising.

14. Add a “bookmark this site” link to your webpages.

15. Have a tell-a-friend form on your site.

16. Send articles to ezine publishers that includes a link to your website.

17. Hold a crazy content and make it go viral.

18. Give away a freebie (ebook, report, e-course) to keep people coming back to your site.

19. Add an RSS feed to your blog.

20. Submit your site to any related niche directories on the net.

21. Participate in a banner or link exchange program.

22. Create a software program and give it away for free.

23. Purchase the misspellings or variations of your domain name, or those of your competitors.

24. Buy a domain name related to your niche that is already receiving traffic and forward it to your site.

25. Pass out business cards with your domain on them everywhere you go.

26. Start and affiliate program and let your affiliates send you visitors.

27. Start a page on social bookmarking sites such as www.MySpace.com.

28. Submit a viral video to www.YouTube.com

29. Conduct and publish surveys to your website.

30. Find joint venture partners that will send you traffic.

31. Start your own newsletter or ezine.

32. Use a autoresponder or email campaign to keep people coming back to your site.

33. Purchase ads on other sites.

34. Send a free copy of your product to other site owners in exchange for a product review.

35. Sell or place classified ads on www.eBay.com with a link to your site.

36. Post free classified ads on any of the sites that allow them with a link to your site.

37. Exchange reciprocal links with other related websites.

38. Network with other people at seminars or other live events.

39. Purchase advertising in popular newsletters or ezines.

40. Advertise on other product’s “thank you” pages.

41. Create a free ebook and list in on the “free ebook” sites.

42. Buy and use a memorable domain name.

43. Do something controversial.

44. Create an Amazon profile and submit reviews for books and other products that you have read.

45. Start a lens on www.Squidoo.com.

46. Use a traffic exchange (low quality traffic, but can sometimes be worthwhile).

47. Get referrals form similar but non-competing sites.

48. Create and sell a product with resell or giveaway rights and include a link to your site in it o others pass it around for you.

49. Email your list. If you don’t have one, get one.

50. Buy a pair of sandals; get your website engraved on the bottom and walk on the beach, stomp in the mud or play in the snow.

Good luck,
Nick

Wow I don't think I've seen so much great info in one post - I haven't been with GDI long - but looking forward to such a great opportunity.  I've ordered one of the leads packages & am excited about getting it out - as I received a DVD in the mail - watched it and fell in love with this opportunity! Already advertising my site & this great post gave me so much more info - I will be busy for a while! My husband already has people where he works interested in GDI - If anyone seriously looks at this program they can't help but see it is a win/win opportunity with one of the lowest start up cost I have seen!  Looking forward to working with such a great team!
Blessings to all,
Toni

thank you Tony. I want to purchase the 50 leads package worth $150. Can you explain me- how does the Phone verified Leads package really work? I am yet to order. What is the average conversion rate? If I purchase 50 leads, can I get atleast 5 confirmed active team members? I would be greatful, if you could give me the details. I will be ever obliged. As you know, the cost involved, I want to be confirmed about the integrity of the leads

Wishing you a lots of succes with GDI-
Purna Borkotoki
www.refdem.ws
WHamlet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: December 30, 2008, 02:59:21 AM »

Great info found here in the "Suggestion for New Members" area. I had to skip a lot of whinning but I was able to get some great tips. I'm new also but I must make a suggestion. If you are new and you don't have upline support, read, read, read through the info that is listed in this forum. Try reading the post sent by the moderators and full members mostly! Some of the newbie post will scare you away from your own financial freedom. This is YOUR Business, you own it. Now work it like you would Microsoft if you were Bill Gates. He had to work hard in the beginning but he did not quit.  Kiss

"Don't neglect to do what you can & always do the best you can."
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17
  Print  

Jump to: