May 20, 2024, 01:20:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Talk.ws!  (Read 113170 times)
Millie Eaton

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2007, 03:13:29 AM »

Roll Eyes Hi, I am Millie from PA.  Just started on the trial basis.  I am retired and willing to put in the hours but really have no money to put into buying leads ect.  Can you really make money?
Michael T

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2007, 03:04:43 AM »

Hi All,
  I've been away from the forum for quite awhile...Been really distracted with a Program that turned out to be a real SCAM. Guess I'll never learn.  Anyway, decided to get back to basics and stick with a winner. It's Great to be back.

Mike T.
AnneMarieBurgard

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2007, 12:59:43 PM »

Hi,
My name is Anne Marie Burgard and I'm brand new to this, and to forums.  I'm excited about the opportunity, but I'm lost as to where to start.

Any advice?
AMB
Jansson M

Yep it's me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2007, 05:54:29 AM »

Hello all
just say hello to all
Belva H

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2007, 09:31:09 AM »

My name is Belva Hall I just started with GDI ! I am still learning so if I mess up forgive me I will try to fallow the Rule as best I can .
I have worked MLM's for a number of yrs. but never on the web . I always did it the Old way ( word of mouth. I am 47 , Married , an am a Mom of 3 wonderful Boys . 2 are in the Army and 1 just left for Affgainistan today ! the other is an instructer on Ft. Knox 1 Cav.
The oldest son lives in Ut. and is doing ok !
My husband is retired E-7 Vet.
I hope and Pray this will help me gain exsrta $ so we can finally retire and enjoy Life . we would love to travel and visit the places we never got to see while in the Army.
thank you for the Invite to veiw this oppertunity !
Belva

mzBee  Smiley Smiley
ReubenClark

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2007, 03:07:49 AM »

Hi,
 Reuben Clark from Shelbyville, Tn.  Joined GDI a few days ago thru PIF4P, but just got time today to watch the video.  Wow!  This is great stuff.  Looking foward to doing the business.
Scott_Gill

keep tryin-or your dyin

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2007, 08:34:53 PM »

hello, my name is scott, im from newport ,mi  i just signed up for the free trial and im trying to make the best of this, im having some trouble getting started (im not the greatest on the computer). but im willing to give it my best...so any help from anybody would be great...
DidierS

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2007, 07:13:02 PM »

Hi everyone, hope to enjoy my new business...
RachelPerry

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2007, 04:12:16 AM »

Shocked  Hi to everyone!

I just signed up yesterday around noon, and I already have 2 people in!  I am soooo excited to be apart of .WS/GDI!  I can't wait to get rockin' and rollin'!  I'm a married (to a fireman), stay at home mom of 4 (ages 15, 10, 3 & almost 2) that will definitely need a good wireless laptop and phone headset!!! LOL! 

I have done two previous MLMs and worked my butt off with not much luck, so I am hoping my hard work with GDI will pay off with some much needed extra income! 
Good luck to all, and I look forward to working with this great group of people!
[/font][/color]
Rachel Perry
Phoenix, AZ
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2007, 06:29:50 AM »

Hi Rachel,

Welcome.  Two sign ups already, that is totally awesome.  I wish you great success.  If you need assistance, always remember to visit the forums as there is a wealth of information.  Any questions you may have will be answered.  I look forward to viewing your website when it becomes available.  Take care Rachel.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
JJutta

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2007, 05:15:16 PM »

Hello to everyone!  I am glad I joined even though I feel very overwhelmed at this point. I am not very computer nor business savy and will definitely need a lot of help. 

Good Luck to all of you!

Jutta
Phil Donnison

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 30, 2007, 03:00:19 AM »

Hi!
My name is Phil - I'm a new member from Australia. I've tried a few different MLM systems and they've all been pretty much a waste of time. I'm looking forward to getting great results from GDI! It seems like a great system and from what I've read from everyone, it works!

Phil

Platinum Kim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: July 30, 2007, 03:00:21 AM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Dongryul Kim ,I live in SouthKorea.
I'm still working on my site.
I feel that GDI is going to be great.
Have a good time with gdi
Thanks

kim

Have a good time with gdi
Gina_Brown

Gina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2007, 11:04:34 AM »

Hello everyone! I signed up a few days ago and have been putting my links up in my blogs as well as my own website that I had just started building previous to joining. I have no sign ups as of yet, but I have had one person at least view the presentation last night. Which is promising to me, because that means two things.. 1) People actually read my blogs... lol.. and 2) someone was interested enough in either what I wrote in my blog or what I put in my website.. So, either way, that means 1 thing actually, people will come..

I look forward to getting this out there and cannot wait to see what I can do with this!

Like most people, I have tried many work at home jobs or businesses and been scammed... I am done with that and while I just found out about affiliate marketing and how to benefit from that, not long ago, I think this will be much better and much more fun!

Looking forward to working this business! Go GDI!
Thomas H1

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2007, 05:54:05 PM »

hi, my name is thomas, i m from Malta a tiny heaven in the mediterranean. its nice to be here. i joined gdi to start something new and to make some cash.
enjoy!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: