May 20, 2024, 01:48:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Talk.ws!  (Read 113187 times)
MindyLambert

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2007, 10:22:02 AM »

Good Morning everyone. My name is Mindy Lambert and I just signed on today. I am very excited yet a little confused on what I need to do.
NathanD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2007, 10:36:01 AM »

Hello all,

My name is Nathan Dawson and also recently joined GDI and look forward to building my website. I have a team over me that is willing to help get me going and has contacted me with their methods of success. They seem to be roughly the same methods described by others here, so I dont imagine this is all rocket science, just dedication and faith! I will continue to share my success on this site, hope to see you all doing the same!

Nathan

Nathan Dawson
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2007, 03:26:15 PM »

Good Morning everyone. My name is Mindy Lambert and I just signed on today. I am very excited yet a little confused on what I need to do.
Hi mindy I know how you feel, like so many people have posted and I have done myself, it's really just a matter of sitting down grab a pen and pad and to think of all your family and friends and other people you associate with, who you think maybe interested in running their own business online and just jot down their e-mails or if you already have them in your e-mail client be even better, and just login to members  http://webiste.ws/members/  go to the invite system and put their first and last names in and their e-mail address and press send, and let GDI invite them to see your movie presentation and they will follow up with a bit more information on GDI themselves, but don't forget to follow up on those that do view your movie, just to get their thoughts on what they thought about the movie and to answer any lingering questions they may have.

So brush up on ya knowledge about GDI the company and product, cos when those questions come, they come think and fast, and after your done with inviting people you know, well the next people to invite is anyone in the world, fliers are good to use you can get the fliers either in colour or black and white from here http://www.1.ws/flyer/ don't forget to edit them and add your USERID, and the GDI business cards are great to use too, you dont have to buy the GDI business cards you can create your own ya know, but the GDI one's do look more professional like and more appealing, so you can find places on where you can place them here http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/Flyers.html and pretty much all I do is place one simple ad in my local paper which reads
Hottest Internet Home Based Opportunity Visit www.my.ws/USERID
and that cost me $8.30 every week, it's how I got most of my downline I have today, so it's very effective and worth every penny, especially when the income that you will eventually make will pay me back all those $8.30's I've spent to build my GDI business a thousand fold in the coming future.

So I believe you can't beat advertising for prospects in ya own country, and why not for $8.30 for a target audience of 340,000 readers a week,...awww man, it's a no brainer.

Well there is my $8.30 on how I do things...lol, find the best way for you and go for it.

To your success.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
B_Robin

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2007, 11:03:31 PM »

Hello everbody!
 I just joined GDI! I am a single mom from N.C. desperately needing to supplement my income. I found this opportunity... like many others... but I never believed in any of those enough to actually go for it. I am excited at the prospect of making some really good money with this, as well as meeting new friends, and getting ideas on how to build my downline, and to help others!!! I would love to hear from anyone who has some ideas for me. It's nice to be here. I feel good about this! I'd like to also hear from others in N.C.

Thanks
Robin

P.S. How do I upload a photo file?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 05:56:17 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
PheonaL

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2007, 11:03:31 PM »

Hi! My name is Pheona.  I joined as free trial since last Thursday.  I guess today is my last day for the free trial. 

I have invited 23 of my friends to visit the website.  I feel demoralised cos none of them took initiative to sign in for free trial. Even I noticed that they also didn't take a chance to view the presentation.  I can't think of any other friends to be inviting for visiting the website. 

I really wish that I can earn extra income from this business.  Can someone guide me in order to get more leads?
R Minaar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2007, 06:02:48 AM »

Hi Everyone

My name is Ricardo Minaar and I joined GDI because I want to use it as an "anchor" program
for all my other online activities. I reckon that I need to develop international, business relationships
and what better way of finding serious business-partners BY ONLY focussing on partners
that use GDI as a start to that relationship.

This is truly an amazing opportunity and I'm very PROUD to be a part of it!

Thanks everyone for making this an interesting journey as well...

Ciao

Ricardo

“In oneself lies the whole world, and if you know how to look and learn, then the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on earth can give you either that key or the door to open, except yourself...”  You are The World
Susian N

Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2007, 11:14:52 AM »

Hi!

My name is Susian.  I am called Diney by my friends.  I make friends quickly so you all may use this nickname if you'd like.

I live in Jamestown PA.  I have recently become unemployed and am interested in a success story.  This appears to be a place to accomplish my goal.  I hope to become a member of long standing.  I am eager to get started.  I confess to being nervous about spending money I really don't have but I'll find the way to do this.  My husband is a terrific man and I know he trusts me enough to allow me to try.

Here's to a bright future for all Smiley

Diney

All Glory To God for He Will Provide... Seek and Ye Shall Find
C McClish

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2007, 03:21:16 AM »

Hello,

Please introduce yourself and let us know where you're located. Share with us your reasons for joining Global Domains International, and your goals you wish to accomplish.

Thank you,

Nicole

Hi all!  My name is Carla McClish.  I have recently joined GDI and am still learning the ins and outs.  Actually I'm totally overwhelmed with all of the info available to me.  Before I decided to join GDI I joined several other programs.  I have been spending way too much time in front of my computer!!  Is that normal???  I'm talking....ever free moment I have!! <sigh>  It's got to be easier than this!  I still don't know the best programs to join for leads or advertising.  I'm with Traffic Swarm and several others as a free member.  Can anyone help, please???  Thank you in advance! Smiley 

Carla McClish
PascalBrunet

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2007, 01:25:47 PM »

Hello,
i am Pascal Brunet to Switzerland
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 01:27:25 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
LauraWarner

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2007, 05:18:12 PM »

i everyone i am laura warner i am from ky and i am new i do not know what i am doing so any help would be greatful thanks
DanPanichaya

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2007, 05:18:42 PM »

My name is Dan and I live in the suburbs of Chicago, IL!  I decided to join GDI because I was going to start a website anyway and when I came across this opportunity, I felt like I could have my cake and eat it too.  A website for my own information business coupled in with an opportunity to get in on the .ws boom. 

Dan
Jack Woodward

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2007, 03:43:08 AM »

Hello All,

That was a warm note from Nicole.

I am the new kid on the block - very much on a steep learning curve.  I wonder who amongst you has gone from Dos 2.01 straight into Windows technology.  If that wasn't mystery enough imagine this new kid on the block trying to make money from "Home Business", and trying to understand the complexities of web sites, this strange new language "html" etc.

In any event, I am here to try for the team.  I have a substantial number of prospects (leads).  However my strike rate over the past 7 months has been zero.

I've suugested to several people that perhaps my epitaph should read "At least he tried!.

Jack  Woodward
AdellaGonzalez

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2007, 02:19:35 PM »

Hello everyone! I am new member from NY and very excited about GDI. I hope to be making lots of money as times goes by.

That's it for now.  Wink Everyone have a great day!!!!

Kindest Regards,
 Adella Gonzalez
JamesT3

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2007, 03:23:39 AM »

Hi All,

I'm James. I live in Dagenham United Kingdom. I've been looking to generate income from an internet business for sometime now.

I believe this the way forward for me. This time next year I'll be a millionaire!

Best regards

James
Millie Eaton

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2007, 03:13:29 AM »

Hi I am Millie just started does this really work?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: