May 20, 2024, 11:05:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 900093 times)
RichardD1

View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: January 12, 2007, 12:05:06 AM »

My Name is Richard aka IAMPD4 and just want to stop by and say Hey and watch here I come
MRosborough

View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: January 12, 2007, 12:05:06 AM »

Hi and welcome to everyone!  This is a great business, of all of the 'internet opportunities' out there you have joined one of the best.  Always remember though the 'masses' in MLM may say to 'recruit'....the true meaning of MLM is that it is a 'people' business, no matter what you have been taught...it is NOT a selling business.  As one of the posts say in this forum 'MLM' stands for 'Mentors leading Mentors'.......for now, just learn to the best of your ability!  Take the time to delve into what it really means to be part of GDI.  If have questions, need to educate yourself, listening to trainings and generally want to know what the hell is going on, log into your backoffice, send your upline an email indtroducing yourself, send one to the community, or send a personal email.  There are so many people here willing and able to answer any query you may have.

The forum is a great tool...use it, take advantage of it, investigate it, and when you have learned, come back and give back and post your helpful tip or ask a question!

People to People.............that's the lifeblood of this

Regards,

Michele
G_Michel

View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: January 12, 2007, 03:38:40 PM »

Bonjour,

Je suis de France et de viens juste de m'inscrire à GDI. Le concept est certainement excellent, dommage que la majorités des explications soient en Anglais. Y aura t'il une traduction Française d'ici peu ?

Bonne chance à tous.
Amicalement
Michel
Serge Langlois

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1608 on: January 12, 2007, 03:38:40 PM »

Hi,

My name is Serge Langlois,

From Jonquiere, Quebec province in Canada, and I'm very exciting about this opportunity. I'm joining GDI today and I found the best opportunity.

Serge Langlois  Wink

Creating EXTRAORDINARY incomes, for ORDINARY people
PatrickLabelle

View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: January 13, 2007, 04:43:22 AM »

hi my name is Patrick from Montreal, Quebec and this is a diamond rock opportunities and it sure i will succes

bonjour à tous, je suis Patrick de Montréal, québec et je peut vous dire que cette opportunité d'affaire n'est que la pointe du iceberg
et je peut vous assuré que vous aller m'entrendre souvent chere affilier je vous souhaite bonne chasse!
BValerie

View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: January 13, 2007, 01:33:14 PM »

Joined a little while ago, but am now just getting to introducing myself at the "Forum".  Glad to be aboard, and, am looking forward to being part of the "team".

Lots to learn, but I certainly am game!              Smiley

Type to you all soon !

Anne Juredieu

View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: January 13, 2007, 01:33:14 PM »

Hello everybody

Anne Juredieu from France. I have just registered today.

By the way i would need some help to solve my problem which is: When I try to login in the Site Builder page i cannot access the page, and the system tells me that my informations are wrong. Can you please help me to solve this issue, i am getting frustrated.

Thank you

JonesB

View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: January 13, 2007, 01:33:15 PM »

Hello all, my name is Brandon Jones and i signed up for GDI today. 
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 03:11:24 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
AlfredM

View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: January 14, 2007, 02:06:29 AM »

Hi, my name is AL, I only been a member a couple of weeks. I wpould like some help, please. I never made a web site or domain as it's called.
how is it made?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 06:42:13 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Josef_Martin

View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: January 14, 2007, 02:06:29 AM »

seppi5m says, its a  numbers game!!! Cool
DeeanneGarner

View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: January 14, 2007, 02:06:29 AM »

hi there

i am new here and dont want to email my friends as  they hate this kind of stuff.  so i may cancel my account

what should i do
thanks
dee
JudyC

View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: January 14, 2007, 02:06:29 AM »

Hello Anne,
 If you didn't get into SiteBuilder yet, here's what to do.  I had exactly the same problem and all the suggestions on the Forum were not helpful because it's an administration thing, not something caused by your cache,etc.

Go to the GDI site www.website.ws/members and log in. 
Then in the list on the left side, near the bottom, is "Request Support".
Send your message there.
Wait a few days and they will fix it.
That's what I had to do.
Now it works correctly.

Bye
Judy
Nicola Silva

Minha equipe, eu sou o de camisa floral!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1617 on: January 14, 2007, 06:25:05 AM »

Onde está o povo brasileiro? Eu sei que estamos apenas começando, mas vamos deixar o nosso recado! Vamos fazer forum em português!! Abraço a toda família GDI brasileira!!! Wink
NimalJoseph

View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: January 15, 2007, 05:43:32 AM »

Hi

Me Nimal From Dubai .. Need all of your help to climb up the ladder

Anne Juredieu

View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: January 15, 2007, 05:43:32 AM »

It is what I did and they unblocked my access so now i am happy and my site is ready to be online and it has a great design
THANKS YOU GDI ! I am ready to be successful :p

To JudyC:  thanks you for your presence and your answer !

Kindest Regards

Anne

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: