May 20, 2024, 11:25:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1213547 times)
StevenStuder

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: July 15, 2008, 02:37:49 PM »

Hello All
I am a NEWBIE;; just signed up yesterday; trying toget started;; any suggestions? anyone making any money yet? how fast is anyone making money? just wondering how long it takes to make some money online?
steve
arizona
Mario Meunier

I will build the largest family ever seen on GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #676 on: July 16, 2008, 04:56:07 PM »

Hello my name is mario I am a new member.. I try to see if I can post and reply to that thread
WLionel

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: July 16, 2008, 04:56:09 PM »

Hi

My name is Stephan Williams and i am now starting out in this program
i hope to start gettin the website up really soon and i am counting on the people in the forum to help me along when i need or stuck for answers
Thanks

Stephan
BBarber

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: July 18, 2008, 04:05:00 AM »

Hi I am Bonnie from Oregon, USA.  My daughter Marie is going to be helping me also, so you will see posts with her name also.  We are just learning and welcome advice from anyone on how to get started and succeed with GDI. Cool
Tarataake A

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: July 18, 2008, 04:05:01 AM »

Mauri and Hello fellow GDI members

My name is Tarataake Angiraoi. I have joined this GDI business for more tan a year now and I havent made any money yet, although I am using the domain just for pleasure. Now I have made my way back to see what had I lacked and missed out. Can anybody tell me and help me succeed.

First time to try this Forum after having just learned how to use it from many other programs.

Good luck to everybody.

Tarataake A

« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 04:05:32 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #680 on: July 18, 2008, 06:38:06 AM »

Hello and welcome to all  of you. I want to wish each and everyone of you  success,goodluck to you one and all!
DeidraGreen

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: July 19, 2008, 01:45:17 PM »

hey i have been doing this since last monday and i had site builder to do mine. i went back and was going to try to do it myself and I must have done something wrong the only thing on it is my guestbook and my email and phone number. Please give me some suggestions. thanks for your time and have a blessed day. Shocked
LeslieLamp

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: July 19, 2008, 01:45:17 PM »

Thank you for the welcome. Right now i am so baffled with all this i dont know what to do. Im wondering if this wasnt a mistake.
Debbie D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #683 on: July 19, 2008, 01:45:28 PM »

I am new and want to share with everyone about GDI...what words
would you recommend in the subject line that would invite someone
to read the email?

GDI looks like it will be a way to help others get what they want and I will
be able to get what I want...financial freedom.

Thank you
Debbie

Being part of a TEAM that wants each of
us succeed is truly a blessing
NinaG

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: July 20, 2008, 10:01:10 AM »

Hello, my name is Nina from Florida. I am 25 and a parent of 2 great kids Smiley Smiley. A Proud Member of The SpyderWeb Marketing System. I signed up GDI  about a week ago, but haven't had any results yet. Still in process of setting up my website and so on so forth. So if anybody have any  suggestions-  I am open !! Thanks
Robert Jenner

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: July 20, 2008, 10:01:11 AM »

Hi Everyone, My name is Bob from UK, Just started with GDI so any help will be welcomed.

Can anyone tell me where I can Find my GDI Urls to promote.

Many Thanks

Bob
Tim_A

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: July 21, 2008, 04:58:56 AM »

Hello!, My name is Tim , I live in Wales , UK. I am new to gdi and internet marketing. I am currently interested in the spiderweb marketing system, I have seen numerous videos and articles on the system, mostly good comments.  I am now trying to find best way to get referals. It's not as easy as i'd hoped. All help and comments would be greatly appreciated. Check out my site below too.

Have nice day everyone !  Grin

http://cashmaster1.ws
Brad_N

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: July 21, 2008, 04:58:57 AM »

Hello, my names Brad nebinger. I just signed up today and tried to make a website but it was very difficult, i dunno why. I'm a free trader at flr were i make most my money but realized that was never ganna be a fulltime income. My username at freelunchroom is nebinger if anyone wants to see my thread there. I also signed up for a site called reality networks that looks alot like this,only smaller and no website.  Anyone know about it? Also, im very confused on the spamming. can i not buy builk e-mail and send 100 out a day? also, how can i make my website the main generic paage instead of a custom site?  i'm not skilled enough  to make a custom site. Also, anybody out there know how many refferals it takes and how long before you start making good money? thanx!
J_Ashworth

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: July 21, 2008, 04:58:57 AM »

My name is Jo-Anne Ashworth and I am new here as well.  Coming to you from Edmonton, Alberta Canada.  Any helpful hints on this business would be greatly appreciated. 
Take care everyone
Juan Diego Quintero

Juan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #689 on: July 21, 2008, 08:43:28 PM »

Smiley Hello team, hope to work hard on this new opportunity to make money at home. I am in the 7 week trial and have high expectations with this project. Believe in your selves and work hard on your future.

Juan Quintero
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: