June 26, 2024, 01:41:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1255911 times)
RTauroa

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: July 24, 2008, 08:03:15 PM »

Hi, my name is Ramari and I am from Warkworth, New Zealand.  I look forward to a long and prosperous future with GDI.
Thanks to my upline and support.

Prosperous Blessings to All
Ramari
AnnS

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: July 26, 2008, 05:27:59 AM »

Hi my name is Ann I am having some trouble getting started I am on week 23 not much turn around can someone please help me and give me some guidance.
Ann
AnnS

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: July 26, 2008, 05:27:59 AM »

I am just starting this business and need some help.  If someone can work with me please let me know

Thanks
MARIAR

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: July 26, 2008, 05:27:59 AM »

Hello everybody I am NEW in biz. First day here hopping to find good friends. I speak English and Spanish wanting to expand bussines to Latinamerican friends.
Good luck! .........and lets make money!!!!!!!!![
Gordon Milton

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: July 26, 2008, 02:28:15 PM »

Hi Folks,

Welcome aboard.

A good place to start is at this board http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=547.0

Hope this helps,

Gordon
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #695 on: July 26, 2008, 10:41:27 PM »

Hi, my name is Ramari and I am from Warkworth, New Zealand.  I look forward to a long and prosperous future with GDI.
Thanks to my upline and support.

Prosperous Blessings to All
Ramari
Many thanks  Ramari , for your prosperity wishes  and all the best to you too.(Pity you were beaten by the
Aussie's in the footy better luck next time. *smile*) onward and upward!
CharlesMeyer

View Profile
« Reply #696 on: July 27, 2008, 08:01:23 AM »

Hello this is chris I'm Newbe But I got alot of intrests from other people before i even signed up! I am going to need a little help with html to design my site i hope someone will help, Some of the people that are interested in joining this are small company owners that want an on line ad,but have no idea about how to nor desire to design there own site I feel That promoting this servise is a wise descision but I will also have to provide a service to my costemers and I Want To be able to perform with the abilty to assist in building there site, Company Photo,Product and Sevrice Summary,Things To That Effect And help them do local ad campains of course putting promotions of this service to help build their dounlines without any effort from them and I belive as they tell other people about there site and people that have intrest in owning a domain name present them self this will grow and produce work.I just found tihs opportunity a week or so ago but the intrest level of people that i talk to is well to me shocking, people that already own sites and pay for hosting seem eager to change hosting server they feel confident that they can get costomers. I see my self  getting  10 people underneath me as soon as I say go in the first week or so as soon as I break out my sales and capture page and can confidently help them collect the data the need to build their sites and get them moving. When I reach this point Will have reached my first goal! And this shows my costomers how i get my hosting for free witch will more than likely encourage them to assist part time cause they see the potencial. I really want that 100,000.00 a month in my first year or so. But I Need To Be prepared to assist my downline at the drop of a dime and being new to this I have a lot to learn and fast. I have been all through the fourm and still have more to go. I need A crash course on web design any suggestions are welcome and help is appriciated Thank you charles meyer
E Richard

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: July 27, 2008, 08:01:23 AM »

Hello and thank you for the warm welcome. My name is Ed and i am from the eastern part of Canada. I am having difficulty in setting up my website if anyone can help i would certainly appreciate it very much.
Margaret O

View Profile WWW
« Reply #698 on: July 27, 2008, 08:01:23 AM »

Hi folks,
My name is Margaret, this is my second day at this, i'm tired and need to go to bed. It is 2.30am and i still can't figure how to build my website.
I am from N Ireland, am married, have 5 children and a wonderful husband. I am determined to make this work and make loads of money for my family. I only wish i could get my website up and running, Anyone out there can help me, I would be much obliged.
Good Luck to all you newbees.
margaret

M O'Hagan
ChrisCain

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: July 28, 2008, 02:22:19 PM »

hey guys my is chris from louisville ky. after readind alot of the post i realize that i am not the only one needing help with building my website. i so welcome all of the advise and help
Andrey Williams

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: July 28, 2008, 02:22:19 PM »

hello all, i'm andrey williams from florida.  i signed up 2 days ago & am hoping to see the fruits of my labor. Smiley

anyone wanna share any tips with me,  im a PM away.  thank you.
Clara Smith

View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 28, 2008, 02:22:20 PM »

Hi my name is Clara Smith and I am from Oklahoma USA and I am new at this. Is there any suggestions on how to get started?
Bill H

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 28, 2008, 02:22:20 PM »

Hello, Bill H. a newbie looking for for help and guidance. How do I market this? Where can I get referals? Can someone tell me how a forum works, what is it's used for?
Regina A

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: July 28, 2008, 02:24:55 PM »

Hi,

My name is Regina A and I reside in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm looking forward to this opportunity and I am interested in any help and assistance offered. Thank you Shan for the referral. Smiley
Bill H

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: July 28, 2008, 02:26:03 PM »

Huh
Hope I'm starting in the right place? Never used a forum before. Looking forward to the experience, and welcome any comments and/or suggestions.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: