May 20, 2024, 12:48:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 900191 times)
A Armstrong

View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: September 04, 2006, 08:13:21 AM »

Hi Folks,

My Name is Art. I'm a newbie to GDI, but I can see the potential that we all have here. I'm looking forward to working with all of you and wish us all the best of sucess.

Art Armstrong 

Best Regards,
Dorianne M

View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: September 04, 2006, 09:30:23 AM »

HI I am a new member from Malta.Any help would be appreciated.If you are using a strategy to attract more people--you are welcome to share it and I do the same. Proud to be a member of GDI--------MAybe I  will arn some money, maybe, someday and if...Smiley
AlbertoQ

View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: September 04, 2006, 12:03:27 PM »

Greetings, I am happy to be part of the WS family.

AQ

« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 12:03:42 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
BrandonGervasini

View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: September 05, 2006, 12:05:28 PM »

Hi i Just signed up for this buisness!! I am a Salesman now & Loved it so figured something like this would be exciting & more money would be good. Could you folks give me some hints &  tips to get mroe people into this buisness with me?

Brandon
JoelRivera

View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: September 05, 2006, 12:05:28 PM »

Hello I'm also from Puerto Rico and I'm a new at this, I see a lot of Puertorricans are enrolled in this type of business I hope we have enough people to cover and get paid for referrals..

Hello tambien soy de Puerto Rico y sou nuevo en esto, veo que hay muchos puertorricquenos registrados en este tipo de negocios, yo espero que haya suficiente gente para cubrir y pagar por los referidos.

Joel
Camuy
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 12:05:47 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Giovanni S

View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: September 05, 2006, 06:59:45 PM »

Wink Grin Tongue Roll Eyes
Hi everyone, I've been a member for about 8days now and I'm sending close to 500 messages every day or every second day and I have many hits but no one in my downline yet.
I would like to have your opinion on buying programs that tell you you can have 5000 visitors per day on your site. Are they real? and does it realy work? Because my thoughts are,if GDI is going to help me make a better living,then it might be worth spending a little to get that traffic I'm not getting.
respectfully yours
Gioman
A_Jones

View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: September 05, 2006, 10:32:52 PM »

Hi GDI Members,

Here, I'm new GDI member.  Wish me success with GDI!
Mohd Azmil

Lord is Back!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1252 on: September 06, 2006, 03:27:35 AM »

Smiley Hi GDI members....

I'm new here from malaysia...

Lord Is Back!
D_Burhite

View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: September 06, 2006, 10:36:19 AM »

thanks for all the help

Debra Burhite
O Joy

View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: September 07, 2006, 01:39:04 AM »

Hi Everyone! My name is Joy and I'm from a small farming community in Manitoba Canada. I'm having a bit of dificulty getting started, but am confident that someone will point me in the right direction. Looking forward to communicating with you.

Joy Cheesy
Joseph Moore

View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: September 07, 2006, 06:22:27 AM »

Hello,

I am a new member from N.C.
O Joy

View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: September 07, 2006, 08:17:18 AM »

Hi Diane Thiessen!

My name is Joy. I'm am just outside of Winnipeg. I am also new and confused. Maybe together we can get something going.

Talk soon.

Joy
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 08:17:44 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Robyn Blythe

View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: September 07, 2006, 12:58:15 PM »

I signed up this morning and have not been this excited about anything in a long time. God bless GDI and success to all!
Sid Grosvenor

View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: September 07, 2006, 08:55:38 PM »

Hi Everyone !

My name is Sid Grosvenor and I'm very pleased to be associated with all of you. I just joined yesterday and have already learned a lot.

I probably am one of the oldest members at 65, but I love technology and do my best to keep up. I live, work and play in beautiful and affordable Lake Chapala Mexico as a sales associate for Coldwell Banker - Chapala Realty.

I primarily have used the internet to communicate with clients in North America, to pay bills, and to buy stuff, but have been looking for an opportunity to get started in marketing on line.

I see this MLM opportunity to be one of the best I've seen and since it can almost all be done on line it makes it even better.

My former lives included being a Dallas Police Officer for 35 years and for the last 17 years of my career with the PD I was also an attorney with a small private civil office practice (not criminal law work).

I will be a bit slow with the  Hi tech stuff, but I'm very persistent.  I've also had several travel articles published and enjoy writing and have been studying marekting and copywriting for the last several years. Now I will get to try my wings in a field other than real estate.

Looking forward to learning from and contributing to the forum when I feel I have something worth sharing. I believe in the law of resiprocity.  You give .... and then you get. This idea behine the GDI motto.

Siempre tu amigo (Always your friend), Sid

WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1259 on: September 07, 2006, 08:55:38 PM »

Glad to have you in the GDI family. I have been in the family for 3 months now
and I still find that I have a lot to learn. This is your business for life. Here in the
forum you can find answers to many of your questions. Keep your spirits high,
and remember you have nowhere to go but up in this business. Cheesy

Ms.Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: