May 20, 2024, 11:45:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 900124 times)
Victor Aponte

View Profile
« Reply #1230 on: August 31, 2006, 10:43:48 PM »

Hey everyone!

My name is Victor Aponte and I just got started on GDI and hope to spread it all over PR!!!

Vic
NatalieV

View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: September 01, 2006, 10:54:24 AM »

Grin Hello to everyone. 

I'd like to hear from those of you that have proven building strategies. So far I am using and auto-responder and importing leads which seems to work well. Any info on additonal methods that are working would be appreciated. I'm ready to bust a move and build this in a BIG way!

Natalie Smiley
BryceH

View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: September 02, 2006, 03:50:37 AM »

Welcome to the GREATEST FORUM YOU'LL EVER BE A PART OF Javier!
I'm in Wills Point, TX... 35 miles east of Dallas! I've been with GDI for a month, trying to find time to promote (being a stay at home dad), no luck yet... but having fun nonetheless!

This forum has helped me gain a lot of contacts and well as international friends. Hope it does the same for you!

Later bub!  Smiley

-Logan

hi everyone,my name is bryce from melbourne,australia
i'm a new member to gdi and on my 7 day trial,i believe that this opportunity is user-friendly ,affordable, for anyone wanting to earn adollar while you sleep,i'm looking forward to meeting new people,from all walks of life worldwide,learning and sharing,helping each other to prosper in this fantastic door-opening pathwayof opportunities.please feel free to say hello,looking forward to this journey of friendship and prosperity ,bye 4 now....   Smiley 
C_Harris1

View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: September 02, 2006, 03:50:37 AM »

Hey everybody. I'm a newbie, still in my 7 day trial. I hope to do really well with this, and I hope that you all will too. Oh, my name is Crystal Harris and I'm from Whiteville, NC. Much success to everyone. Wink
LucilleH

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: September 02, 2006, 03:50:37 AM »

hi everyone from australia,my name is lucille and a new member,looking forward to working this business, i'm excited, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IacobLaura

View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: September 02, 2006, 06:30:21 AM »

heloo all.i gest make an account thoday .i want to delete my account but i don;t now how.can somebody helpme.thanks
Ronnie L

View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: September 02, 2006, 09:27:13 AM »

Hi all. I am new with GDI (about 10 days) I have been very excited and have introduced lots of contacts. THE PROBLEM IS:They are not receiving the e-mails from GDI. I am getting very frustrated  Huh and don't know what to do. Anyone have any suggestions ? I'd really appreciate it. Thank you - take care and good luck. Ronnie
CarlosCox

View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: September 02, 2006, 12:49:08 PM »

Hello everybody i've been with GDI for a month i think it's a great program just try to find a simple technique to really set it off.
I'm from the Monterey California area no one really knows about gdi so i'm trying to introduce it to the whole central coast out here
and build a solid business.I have quit a few people interested but i'm trying to really get it moving.Any suggestions on how i should go about it?

Carlos!! :
H_Gish

View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: September 02, 2006, 09:32:53 PM »

Grin Hi everyone, my name is Helen and I have been looking everything over. I have a lot of people that want the domain name and hosting, but dont want to do the afilliate program. Too bad we don't just have a sign up area for just getting a domain and hosting. I am also trying to find a way to jump-start the program and welcome any ideas. All of the marketing programs out there that look like they will work cost the earth Shocked.
PAdrian

View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: September 02, 2006, 09:32:53 PM »

Hi there!
The name is Adrian, the place is Romania...
Not a lot of ppl know abt this opportunity here, but I intend to lead the way.
Already got a crew to help out...
g'luck to all
EleciaWeekes

View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: September 03, 2006, 03:50:38 PM »

I am very excited about GDI program, I realy want this program to work for me. Am very confused , not every thing is easy to understand.
 But am loving GDI already am going to try my very best at this to make it work.

sencerly
Elecia  Weekes. Shocked
SteinarArason

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: September 04, 2006, 12:20:30 AM »

In my country Iceland lots of people there are so tired of this pyramid things it looks all the same to them. Only the top one in this gets the most money.
But I want to know like me, I am new and I want to know this.

If I get 5 layers about 3100 people signed up at my downline can I not get more than that. Do I have to start at new 5 layers to get more people?
Does anyone get what I am saying.

I want to advertis my page in other countries like Germany or UK or whatever but I won't get more then 5 layers Huh Huh Huh
LHobson

View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: September 04, 2006, 12:20:30 AM »

Hello everyone, I am new with GDI and I am expecting some very positive things.

Good luck!
Patricia Sharpe

View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: September 04, 2006, 12:21:34 AM »

My name is Michael, from Mississauga,ON I just joined GDI aabout 2 and a half weeks ago and wanted to get some feed back from those who joined payitforward4profits.com. What I like to know if it really works if so how? I've seen one of payitforward4profits member and he's always #1 on the leaderboard, does anyone have any suggestions?

My name is Patricia Sharpe, and I'd like to hear more from anyone that has signed up under Paul Birdsalls PayItForward Program, which is supposed to increase the size of your GDI Downline. GDI Members see Paul at the top of the LeaderBoards every week, yet whenever I ask a PayItForward Member why their name isn't in the GDI LeaderBoards along with Pauls... they never respond. Paul however, seems to have more & more members weekly. Let's get some feedback here please?
Ben Rudge

View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: September 04, 2006, 02:34:05 AM »

Hi all, I am new here. I joined because I have learned a lot about how to grow a network marketing business and searched for the perfect company to join... and here I am! Grin

Ben Rudge
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: