April 18, 2024, 06:20:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: How many of you are using social networking sites to build relationships?  (Read 16774 times)
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 08:59:17 AM »

I have been with GDI for a few months and have had some success with invites.  I am now turning to Social networks.  According to my hit counter, I get very few hits from having my site on my profile.  Yet, I get warnings that my content is spam.

Which social networks are you using?  Which are the most "easy going" about what is on your profile?   Undecided

Let's brainstorm...

Hello Robert,
Please try to classified ads sites these are more effective and you will get more hits.
In traffic exchange you can use traffic hoopla approved site more useful.
m Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
TNassar

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2008, 08:19:52 AM »

Hi everyone,

I tried posting a listing on facebook earlier this last week asking anyone interested in GDI. I then get an email from Facebook customer service saying that they took out my listing for the reason that it was SPAM!!! I wrote back to them and their excuse was that they have the right to choose what goes on without any other reason.

Any advise on such an issue?

Thanks
J Coleman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2008, 04:55:17 AM »

So, for social networking, we simply make "friends" with other networkers and share ideas?  If we happen to mention anything about our business it is considered SPAM?Huh?

But what if these marketers need websites and do not have Hundreds of dollars to dish out, how do we let them know about the websites that we can sell them?

RobertBlank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2008, 04:29:33 PM »

So, for social networking, we simply make "friends" with other networkers and share ideas?  If we happen to mention anything about our business it is considered SPAM?Huh?

But what if these marketers need websites and do not have Hundreds of dollars to dish out, how do we let them know about the websites that we can sell them?

I got the same thing on facebook.  One of my upline recommended a new site (more easy-going on ads).  She is crsuccess and she has had her video on her profile for more than 2 months now.  I am there and had no problems either though the site says we should use blogs to post our businesses. 

We also have a GDI Club there.  Not sure if I can post the address here but you will find it if you get in and find me.  Just find it on my signature.

Louis

Joel_P

Take Action and Don't Quit!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2008, 06:04:17 PM »

I do, this can be the best option to make contact with others!! Grin

...Step #1...More details Click HERE
The foundation of your online business is the most important step you will ever make!!...
Don't under-estimate Step #1 !!![/B]
WarrenContreras

Internet Junkie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2008, 09:15:43 AM »

The problem with social networking sites is most people who join them don't realize that in order to attract people to your business you can't be pushy, you need to stand out so they will ask you. Help others and grow a following, then you can get all the leads you need. It takes time, but it's worth it.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: