March 29, 2024, 03:53:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How are you effectively marketing your home business?  (Read 10099 times)
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« on: October 19, 2007, 07:40:23 AM »

Hello everyone,

I want to share my experience of over 7 plus years online part time.

What I have learned thru trial and error and thru my experience is people don't give two hoots about your product or service.

Here is the reason why People want to be around someone who is a leader and can provide a solution to their needs not mine.

Have had the priviledge to be mentored by a fellow GDI Team Leader Marvin Drobes who has over 20 plus years of experience.

Just like the mastercard commericial Thats Priceless.

Each time talk to my mentor learn and take those lessons to my leaders within my GDI Family.

My motto is give back and don't expect anything in return for your efforts.

But, if people see you as a leader who has the tools and knowledge to help them reach their goals eventually they will come to you each and every time.

Relationships start by building trust and getting to know your potential business partners.

Sell Sell Sell is not the correct option.

I figure this if a person wants success bad enough they will search out leaders who have experience.

No one wants to fail in life or with their home business.

Finally, remember to never quit and understand that having a home business is not for everyone!

God Bless,

Lets keep this post rolling love to hear some feedback

Howie Martell VA BEACH VA
A leader is someone who is no afraid of rejection!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 07:51:49 AM by HowardMartell » Logged
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 09:19:57 PM »

Howard,

Great Post.  You are correct.  Relationships are what build this business.  Marvin has the right idea.
When people sense that you care about THEM, and not SELLING them, then they will trust you
enough to come on board.  85% of our sign ups come from people that we know, and so it is
in the downline too.  Folks sign up folks that they know.  SO, Build a relationship.  People come
to our church because they know we love them.  Same with Business too.  Folks buy from folks
they trust.

Dick and Regina Lewis
Click our Profile, and read
our other posts for help.
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 02:57:34 PM »

Dick,

Thanks for the feedback and always good to have a successful business which the Lord has blessed us with.

I can't believe no one else wants to comment on this topic.

Leaders provide your people with the tools to be successful.

GOD BLESS
Erin E

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 02:46:01 PM »

Hi, Im new to this whole thing and i was reading a forum and you guys where talkng abut social networking, and how do you use it. do you just talk to people and ask them questions and slip in what GDI has to offer? like i dont know how to do it. Im not a social person, im a results person (4 personality types, process, results, social, relationship) so i need to learn todo these kind of thing, so what do you do, comment on their profile, picture, whatever and then ask them if they have ever wanted their own website and lead in that way? Like i just need help in all areas, so, anything any of you could tell me would be appreciated.  Also, i read some where else about calling small businesses who are listed without a web site, so is cold calling ok and is it an effective way to market?
Jose_P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 03:22:28 PM »

Stop advertising your opportunity, and start
advertising your expertise and knowledge.

When your audience sees you as an expert
who wants to help, instead of a sales person
after a dollar, they will GLADLY come STRAIGHT
TO YOU, as soon as they ARE ready.

Experts ALWAYS have a line of eager customers
waiting outside their door.

If you need FREE business opportunity leads.
Send me a private message.
GilbertArmenta

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 02:30:02 PM »

Stop advertising your opportunity, and start
advertising your expertise and knowledge.

When your audience sees you as an expert
who wants to help, instead of a sales person
after a dollar, they will GLADLY come STRAIGHT
TO YOU, as soon as they ARE ready.

Experts ALWAYS have a line of eager customers
waiting outside their door.

I agree, I've stopped selling and started expertising and have had more signups faster this way than any other way. There have even been instances where people read my GDI stuff online and say..."uh my GDI upline doesn't seam to know what they are doing can I sign up under you?" SImply because I am trying to help and some GDI reps don't do the same.
Brad Kamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 02:41:09 PM »

You Must Get Off Your Butt And Take MASSIVE ACTION!
I wake up at 5:00 am in the morning and load up my Mozilla browser with 7 Traffic Exchanges. I surf for about an hour or two. This gets me close to 2000 visitors a week! I am really starting to see some positive results so I will continue to do this.

I recently added a blog to my main website and this should boost my rankings in the Search Engines.

The bottom line is this: If you do not want to take the necessary steps and think that this business will grow itself you are in for a rough ride. I recently had to cut a few people loose. They told me how bad they want to make money online but when I outline the steps they simply TAKE NO ACTION! I make money everyday online from GDI as well as my promotion system. It really is great to grow a business with a brilliant marketing system and get paid for the priviledge of showing people how to grow their GDI business as well!

God bless!

Brad Kamanski     Grin
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 02:43:22 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

I Would Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Than Loved For Who I Am Not!
Albert Rivera

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 07:50:43 PM »

I would like to know if anybody has been able to make money using conventional promotions like flyers,banners and classified addvertising.
ALBERT
PatriciaD

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 12:33:26 PM »

Hi  Brad,
   Could you please tell me what surfing sites, or Traffic Exchanges are good ones, or are they all good?  I need to know where to begin.  Thanks    Patricia

You Must Get Off Your Butt And Take MASSIVE ACTION!
I wake up at 5:00 am in the morning and load up my Mozilla browser with 7 Traffic Exchanges. I surf for about an hour or two. This gets me close to 2000 visitors a week! I am really starting to see some positive results so I will continue to do this.

ScottCampbell1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 03:46:41 AM »

Hi all Newbie here.
 My marketing seemes to be very limited, Have been posting adds on free classified sites without much positive response.
Have emailed my sponser twice. not much help there (that's an understatement) Am  thinking of purchasing a autoposter
would appreciate any help or recommendation of what kind. In case you can't tell am new to all of this but very determined.
  Embarrassed
NASSER_ALFAREED

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 09:23:22 AM »

thanks bro for this gr8 topic
really i like it
there is no way to give up
this is the easiest way to be millionaire 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: