March 29, 2024, 08:42:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Online training offered to all GDI members  (Read 123302 times)
HowardHen

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2007, 09:50:18 PM »

Hello everyone!
When I first joined GDI, there were conference calls on Tues and Thurs nights.  There were also training calls with Marty from AZ and Tim from NC.
Did those call discontinue.  Are there new conference calls being held for marketing and training!!!
Steward Pacheco

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2007, 12:47:53 PM »

Hi, I am a newbee.
Are you still having the training calls in the same format?

Stew
Brian Ridgeway

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2007, 11:03:31 PM »

Hello Ms. Janet,

This is Brian from FL. I just want to thank you for this workshop and the opportunity to learn the tricks from someone who is successful at it. I just joined today and will get into the first workshop I can. Thanks again for being so gracious to teach all of us.

Brian
Mccurdy_Lisa

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2007, 02:01:48 AM »

Hello to all GDI members,

My name is Janet Legere and I'm the founder of the Contact List Builder and a proud member of GDI.

I am so excited to come here and share with you an invitation to join in on my live online training that I offer to GDI members.   I started this training back in June of this year after sending out an email to my contact list.

It was a simple email, asking if anyone needed help with their GDI business.  I knew that I had many people on my list who were in GDI but not necessarily in my downline.  My goal in business is to help everyone understand and maximize this great opportunity and I wanted to open the doors to anyone who wanted help.

Well .. I had no idea so many wanted help.  Over 300 people responded ... I was overwhelmed and knew I couldn't possibly answer all these requests.  And so, I decided to hold weekly meetings to offer my tips and techniques, answer questions and help members take action.

At our weekly sessions, we talk about the important areas in your GDI back office and then discuss general marketing strategies that work to help you build a good strong downline in GDI.  Our workshops are held online using Hot Conference technology and classes are every Wednesday at 3:00PM and 8:00PM Eastern time.

During our live sessions, I am known to encourage members to take action and suggest a good first step would be for you to register for our next live class:
http://www.contactlistbuilder.com/conference/GDI/

Once registered, you'll receive the login information to our online conference room. 

These weekly workshops are open to anyone in GDI and you are welcome to bring your guests and your downline.  My focus is to help you make the most of your GDI membership.   I also like to open the room up at the end of our chats so that members can network with each other.  After all, you never know where your next business partner or joint venture partner will be.

I look forward to welcoming you all and getting to know you at our next class and I look forward to becoming more active on this forum.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Janet Legere, Business Coach and Mentor
The Contact List Builder
Coaching Leaders in Business Online Since 1999

Remember, you must take action every day to move your business forward.  What actions did you take today?

I LISTEN TO THE TIPS AND AUDIO IT HELPED ME ALOT BUT I CANT GET IN TO MY OFFICE
DNajoli

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2007, 06:30:22 AM »

Hi Janet,

I just signed up for the workshops and I'm looking forward to attending. It's great that you are providing this training for people who are new to GDI. 

Thanks,
Danyetta
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2007, 03:30:07 AM »

For all of you who haven't signed up for the training what do you have to lose.

Exactly absolutley nothing and everything to gain.

If you want to be serious in this industry you need a solid plan and this includes education on how to do it right.

So join the mentoring program and see what all the buzz is about.

SergioLizarraga

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2007, 04:42:20 AM »

Todos los miembros de GDI de habla hispana estan invitados a participar en las reuniones por Internet que se realizan martes y jueves a las 7 pm (hora de la Cd. de Mexico), y los sabados a las 11 AM (hora de la cd. de Mexico).

La informacion de acceso a la junta esta en http://www.entrenamientogdi.ws/reuniones.html

Saludos!!!

Sergio Lizarraga
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 03:11:37 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Bradley Eaton

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2007, 06:10:35 PM »

Hi there,

My name is Brad Eaton and I am new here at GDI but am EXTREEMLY EXCITED about this opportunity. I went to college for e-Commerce and this was exactly what i was looking for  Grin

Anyways, I was listening to the WS radio show today and heard about various conference calls that members can sit in on and ask questons.  Just wondering if someone can give me some information on this. Thanks for reading!

To everyones success!

Brad Eaton
WRahilly

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2007, 05:01:30 PM »

Are these classes still being held? I tried to download software last night and log on but it said my password was wrong.  Am I doing something wrong? I was using the password it told me to use with the download instructions. Thaks.
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2007, 05:01:33 PM »

I believe Janet is not holding the training anymore but the recordings are still available on that site.

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Gloreen Alexander

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2007, 06:06:32 AM »

hi i am new to this.  the date on the post is oct. 11 2006, so is your message that old?
M Santiago Jr.

Music is Life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2007, 06:29:13 AM »

Hello, I'm new here but I'm still having trouble trying to work on my sitebuilder to set it up and would like help to get myself going on here
I been having doubts lately.....but i want to get on with my life I've been struggling for awhile now and I want to do something that'll make
me a the man I want to be in my future......
need help
manuel santiago
Javier AndresG

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2007, 04:42:22 PM »

Hi, I'm Javier From Lima Peru and I'll like to know if the online training is still available. This is my first month I think Smiley I've people interested in GDI but I think I need a little more knolege to do something better. 

Could you be kind to tell me at what time at Peru (South america) is starting the conference and when?

Thanks
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2007, 01:57:55 PM »

Hi, I'm Javier From Lima Peru and I'll like to know if the online training is still available. This is my first month I think Smiley I've people interested in GDI but I think I need a little more knolege to do something better. 

Could you be kind to tell me at what time at Peru (South america) is starting the conference and when?

Thanks

Hi Javier,

Did you check with your upline? Maybe she or he
holds training conference calls for their team.

For example, my upline holds conference calls
twice a week.

Sanjinka
SVirginia

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2007, 08:15:18 PM »

Hi Janet,

My name is Virginia Santiago...I've been a member for about 7 months. Since I joined with my son's efforts and to join him on this venture, we both have been trying to get this site to work
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: