March 28, 2024, 07:06:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Online training offered to all GDI members  (Read 123253 times)
Janet Legere

Don and Janet Legere

View Profile WWW
« on: October 11, 2006, 03:49:55 PM »

Hello to all GDI members,

My name is Janet Legere and I'm the founder of the Contact List Builder and a proud member of GDI.

I am so excited to come here and share with you an invitation to join in on my live online training that I offer to GDI members.   I started this training back in June of this year after sending out an email to my contact list.

It was a simple email, asking if anyone needed help with their GDI business.  I knew that I had many people on my list who were in GDI but not necessarily in my downline.  My goal in business is to help everyone understand and maximize this great opportunity and I wanted to open the doors to anyone who wanted help.

Well .. I had no idea so many wanted help.  Over 300 people responded ... I was overwhelmed and knew I couldn't possibly answer all these requests.  And so, I decided to hold weekly meetings to offer my tips and techniques, answer questions and help members take action.

At our weekly sessions, we talk about the important areas in your GDI back office and then discuss general marketing strategies that work to help you build a good strong downline in GDI.  Our workshops are held online using Hot Conference technology and classes are every Wednesday at 3:00PM and 8:00PM Eastern time.

During our live sessions, I am known to encourage members to take action and suggest a good first step would be for you to register for our next live class:
http://www.contactlistbuilder.com/conference/GDI/

Once registered, you'll receive the login information to our online conference room. 

These weekly workshops are open to anyone in GDI and you are welcome to bring your guests and your downline.  My focus is to help you make the most of your GDI membership.   I also like to open the room up at the end of our chats so that members can network with each other.  After all, you never know where your next business partner or joint venture partner will be.

I look forward to welcoming you all and getting to know you at our next class and I look forward to becoming more active on this forum.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Janet Legere, Business Coach and Mentor
The Contact List Builder
Coaching Leaders in Business Online Since 1999

Remember, you must take action every day to move your business forward.  What actions did you take today?

NancySmith

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 12:01:37 PM »

My name is Janet Legere and I'm the founder of the Contact List Builder and a proud member of GDI.

I am so excited to come here and share with you an invitation to join in on my live online training that I offer to GDI members.   I started this training back in June of this year after sending out an email to my contact list.

It was a simple email, asking if anyone needed help with their GDI business.  I knew that I had many people on my list who were in GDI but not necessarily in my downline.  My goal in business is to help everyone understand and maximize this great opportunity and I wanted to open the doors to anyone who wanted help.

Well .. I had no idea so many wanted help.  Over 300 people responded ... I was overwhelmed and knew I couldn't possibly answer all these requests.  And so, I decided to hold weekly meetings to offer my tips and techniques, answer questions and help members take action.

At our weekly sessions, we talk about the important areas in your GDI back office and then discuss general marketing strategies that work to help you build a good strong downline in GDI.  Our workshops are held online using Hot Conference technology and classes are every Wednesday at 3:00PM and 8:00PM Eastern time.

During our live sessions, I am known to encourage members to take action and suggest a good first step would be for you to register for our next live class:

Once registered, you'll receive the login information to our online conference room. 

These weekly workshops are open to anyone in GDI and you are welcome to bring your guests and your downline.  My focus is to help you make the most of your GDI membership.   I also like to open the room up at the end of our chats so that members can network with each other.  After all, you never know where your next business partner or joint venture partner will be.

I look forward to welcoming you all and getting to know you at our next class and I look forward to becoming more active on this forum.

Have a great day.

Regards,

The Contact List Builder

Remember, you must take action every day to move your business forward.  What actions did you take today?

Hi Janet,

Even though it's almost 3 weeks late, (so that means I've missed 2 of your workshops Sad),
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to post here in the forums.

I appreciate your post, and knowing about the workshop for us GDI members.
You better believe I will be on Wednesday Oct. 25th online conference call, as well as
telling my downline and prospects about this opporutnity to learn how to build our downllne.

Janet, I have heard good things about your workshops, your teaching, and knowledge of network marketing. I'm thrilled to know I now  have the opportunity to be active in one of them.

I hope you will stay active and keep posting here in the GDI forums.

Looking forward to your workshop.

Much Success
Nancy Smith

"Teamplayer: One who unites others toward a shared destiny through sharing information and ideas, empowering others, caring and developing trust."

Much Success
Nancy Smith
Effendi Bin Hassan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 01:39:06 PM »

Hi Janet,

I'm Eddie from Malaysia. I just joined GDI a few days ago and just came across this thread. I missed the 25/10 session but will make it a point to join the next wednesday session on 1st Nov.

Due to the time difference, 8pm Wednesday in New York would mean 8am Thursday here in Malaysia. Oh well the early morning session shd be worth it  Smiley

BTW, how long does a session usually last? Is the session interactive? Do i need special software to join in?

Success Is A Choice...Choose Wisely.
RobC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 03:16:40 AM »

Hi Janet,

Rob here from South Africa.

Nice of you to offer GDI training, but like Eddie I'm in another time-zone - US conference calls are usually at round about 2am here Sad. Is there any possibility of you recording those training sessions at all? Wink

Regards and God bless,
Rob
Janet Legere

Don and Janet Legere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 01:17:04 PM »

Hi Janet,

I'm Eddie from Malaysia. I just joined GDI a few days ago and just came across this thread. I missed the 25/10 session but will make it a point to join the next wednesday session on 1st Nov.

Due to the time difference, 8pm Wednesday in New York would mean 8am Thursday here in Malaysia. Oh well the early morning session shd be worth it  Smiley

BTW, how long does a session usually last? Is the session interactive? Do i need special software to join in?

Hi Eddie,

I realize the times aren't going to suit everyone however, 3PM and 8PM do seem to catch the majority and we hope to add more times in the future.

Our workshops are on hour in length and I do my best to start and end on time as I appreciate and value your time.

If you can't make our workshops, they are recorded and available at http://www.contactlistbuilder.com/conference/GDI/recordings.html

I look forward to helping any way that I can.

Regards,

Janet Legere
Janet Legere

Don and Janet Legere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 01:21:19 PM »

I am so excited to come here and share with you an invitation to join in on my live online training that I offer to GDI members.   I started this training back in June of this year after sending out an email to my contact list.

Have a great day.

Regards,

The Contact List Builder

Hi Janet,

Even though it's almost 3 weeks late, (so that means I've missed 2 of your workshops Sad),
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to post here in the forums.

I appreciate your post, and knowing about the workshop for us GDI members.
You better believe I will be on Wednesday Oct. 25th online conference call, as well as
telling my downline and prospects about this opporutnity to learn how to build our downllne.

Janet, I have heard good things about your workshops, your teaching, and knowledge of network marketing. I'm thrilled to know I now  have the opportunity to be active in one of them.

I hope you will stay active and keep posting here in the GDI forums.

Looking forward to your workshop.

Much Success
Nancy Smith

Thanks Nancy,

My intent is to make a long term commitment to the members of GDI.

I do my best to check in and post as often as I can ... I am limited only by the number of hours in a day  Smiley

I hope all our members will take advantage of our weekly training and look forward to it.

See you there,

Janet Legere

Janet Legere

Don and Janet Legere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2006, 01:23:10 PM »

Hi Janet,

Rob here from South Africa.

Nice of you to offer GDI training, but like Eddie I'm in another time-zone - US conference calls are usually at round about 2am here Sad. Is there any possibility of you recording those training sessions at all? Wink

Regards and God bless,
Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for connecting.

I do offer two different times each week, 3:00 and 8:00 as well, I record each class and those recordings are made available on our site at http://www.contactlistbuilder.com/conference/GDI/recordings.html

Please let me know if you have any questions ... I look forward to welcoming you to one of our classes.

See you there,

Janet Legere
RubiT

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 04:17:52 AM »

Hi Janet,

Upon listening to Rick Jorgenson Tycoon back office training I discovered that I need to learn how to setup a website and blog, and you were recommended for training. Since I am a GDI member I had this information right here at hand, but did not know about it until now. I live in Arizona, and would like to register for the Wedsnesday class at 8:00 est time. I believe that would be 6:00 pm Az time to get started. Please let me know if that you will be good.

Smiley

Rubi Thomas GQ4cash
Karin ShirleyR

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 01:07:59 AM »

hi janeth  is there any cost? or maybe its to late to join
Janet Legere

Don and Janet Legere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2006, 05:37:36 PM »

Hi Janet,

Upon listening to Rick Jorgenson Tycoon back office training I discovered that I need to learn how to setup a website and blog, and you were recommended for training. Since I am a GDI member I had this information right here at hand, but did not know about it until now. I live in Arizona, and would like to register for the Wedsnesday class at 8:00 est time. I believe that would be 6:00 pm Az time to get started. Please let me know if that you will be good.

Smiley

Rubi Thomas GQ4cash

Hi Rubi,

Yes, do register for the workshops ok?  I also welcome out questions any time.  I'm available on msn, yahoo and skype or send me a private message here.

See you at class on Wednesday,

Janet Legere
Janet Legere

Don and Janet Legere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2006, 05:38:58 PM »

hi janeth  is there any cost? or maybe its to late to join

Hi Karin,

Thanks for writing.  There are no charges to register for nor attend my online workshops.  They are free to all GDI members.  Please register on our training site at http://www.contactlistbuilder.com/conference/GDI/

I look forward to meeting you at class.

Regards,

Janet Legere
Miguel Gonzalez

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2006, 05:29:01 AM »

Can someone post the link to access the Sunday NIght online training...Thanks- Miguel

And Happy Holidays!
Tina Brownlee

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 12:05:06 AM »

I need help in accessing Tuesday and Thursday nights calls

Phone Number: (212)990-8000
Pin Code: 8821#

Up to now I have always been able to access these calls using the above pin code but just recently I have been getting a message saying I need a security code,does anyone have this.  Also on the last conference call there was mention of access online through the conference room and when the website was mentioned last I was not able to get this down right.  Does anyone have the website.  I find the calls extremely helpful and would appreciate any help.

Thanks

mack88
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 06:17:25 AM »

I need help in accessing Tuesday and Thursday nights calls

Phone Number: (212)990-8000
Pin Code: 8821#

Up to now I have always been able to access these calls using the above pin code but just recently I have been getting a message saying I need a security code,does anyone have this.  Also on the last conference call there was mention of access online through the conference room and when the website was mentioned last I was not able to get this down right.  Does anyone have the website.  I find the calls extremely helpful and would appreciate any help.

Thanks
\

I have the same number.  Did not know that it was not working.  Maybe it will be back up soon.  However, there is an alternative.  See below:

Frank

GDI Opportunity and Training Calls Every Tuesday and Thursday Evening
Opportunity Call is at 9:00 PM EST/6:00 PM PST
Training Call is at 9:30 PM EST/ 6:30 PM PST
The Number for all calls is  212-990-8000  PIN  8821#
To Join Online: go to www.ronrubino.com/conferenceroom   Access Code:  success   
Patrick Baptiste

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 12:53:32 PM »

Hi Janet,

I work second shift...is there a recorded version for your training program? If not, I think it would be a great idea for us affiliates who work nights (3:30 to 11:30)PM.

Thanks and have a jolly good day.

Pat.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: