April 29, 2024, 05:38:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anybody used newspaper ads  (Read 9591 times)
ShahmirAnsari

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2006, 10:19:43 AM »

Dear all,

I am new to GDI and from India.
I want to know if there is anyone who has used newspapers classfieds. I will be very thankful if anyone can share the ads with me.
Nathan Brooks

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 05:04:24 PM »

Hi Shahmir!

I've used newspaper ads in the past with other network marketing companies and they can be very successful at finding leads. Everyday people are looking in the paper for employment or business opportunities. I do not have a clue as to what a paper in India looks like but I can imagine it can't be all that different from an American newspaper.

Here is a recent ad I placed in my local newspaper inside the Business Opportunity Section. Placing one in the employment section might also be effective.

It read:

FIRE YOUR BOSS!
Get the system everyone is talking about
(except your boss).
www.freedom.ws/username

I gained traffic to my site from this simple little ad. Who doesn't want to fire their boss and get control of their own life? It's why they are looking in the classifieds in the first place.

Hope that was helpful.

To your success,
Nathan Brooks
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 05:06:01 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 12:41:44 PM »

Hey nathan, have you tried sending them to my.ws instead of freedom.ws? Do you have a reason for your choice? Smiley

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 08:23:23 PM »

I like the wording on GDI as well.

Thousands of people worldwide... Smiley Angry Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Cry

Brad Kamanski
JaninaSchluer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 06:15:46 PM »

Hi from Germany!

My name is Janina, Im 20 years old and i started with gdi 3 weeks ago. As you see, my English is very poor and I want to ask you If somebody could give me some examples for classified ads in English.. I would really be happy if you send me some texts i could write in the ads.

Than you very much!!
Janina Schlür
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 01:07:17 PM »

In the past we used Newspapers with limited success.

I concentrate locally and then expand globally using other means of advertising.

CanalesM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 03:22:31 AM »

Hi,

Last time I got traffic and 1 affiliate for one ad on the newspaper on Sunday Cheesy, on a more recent Sunday I've got traffic and 2 interested persons asking questions by email up to now. That with almost no advertising online. I hope this helps.
ZahidN

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 02:34:59 AM »

Hi
i am zahid naosher and new to this system. Just like to know that if someone in the past has used news paper ads and if or how well did it work. i was thinking about putting an ad in my local news paper here in toronto, but just like to know if it works.
thank you
A_Henry III

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 02:25:42 PM »

Hi all, my name is Amos and I've been using news paper ads for six months now. By trial and error I found my best results came with the wording - HOME WORKERS NEEDED!!! - to $5000/month POSSIBLE! - Part Time - No investment required! - Totally Automated - DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE! - www.my.ws/your code. 
  Line ads work well but a 1 1/4" x 2" display ad works much better. If you can aford it and you can see the benifit of contracting an ad for a whole year, then it will be cheaper and even more effective. People have to see consistantcy to build trust!
  The most I ever signed up in a week from news paper ads has been eight new members.
  At present I'm also working on marketing on line. There are many who have done so and have been vary successful at it. They would say that if you are looking for the best way to get new members with the least amont of effort then making good use of internet marketing is key.
   This is not the first time i've tried to market on line. Yet it is the first time I'm unwilling to give up just because I hit a hard spot and don't know what to do from here on out. That is why GDI has been nice enought to provide us with this forum.          There are many membrs who are making the big money and are ready to show us the way. You just have to stick with them and do what they ASK of you. Copy the winners!
   With that said I beleave I've found one of those winners and he is a GDI member! http://mosa3.GetNetMLMProfits.com

GOOD LUCK/ KEEP AT IT !!!
Amos

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: