April 27, 2024, 01:20:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Success is ALL in the follow-up...  (Read 59969 times)
TroyWhite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2005, 08:00:45 PM »

These email leads that you buy through the back office, what is the percentage in return from them. I’ve used direct mail in another business that I have, and only get about two percent in return. Would this be about the same?

Troy

I would rather try and fail, than try nothing at all.
Bob_Whitehead

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2005, 05:30:53 AM »

Troy,

I have been very disappointed with the leads I bought.  I bought the $49 deal for 50 leads.  They were almost all Yahoo addresses, which makes me wonder how many of the e-mails wound up in their Bulk folder never to be seen.  And almost 2 weeks after purchasing, I've had ONE read the email, and not a single one clicked on anything or watched the movie.

I know that was a small test, but for $49 bucks, I sure expected better.

Bob

=====================
Believing for the best in everyone
Reaching for the sky in GDI!
=====================
Michael Geter

Why promote anything else?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2005, 05:31:48 AM »

Yeah Troy,

I've purchased some of the leads as well from the back office but, ironically enough, I GET the sign-ups when I go the direct mail route with them.  Their put into the email system by GDI but I get very little "open" rates.  Being that we also get the snail-mail address though, I'll just drop a personalized (MS Word Mail Merge) letter to the list and that turns over about 2-4% when I do that.

Hope that helps.

Myke Geter,
Commerce City, CO
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 05:32:27 AM by Frank_M » Logged

Use your site packages people!  Hosting or the Builder!  It's Great!!
J_Moore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2005, 09:43:21 PM »

Chip,

Those were incredible follow up letters. Thanks so much! I've been with GDI for a month now...and the one thing I always make time for 'Daily' is the forum. There is a tremendous amount of info and ideas, and I have been struggling with a real solid follow up letter to send. These are Perfect!

Jamie M

Jamie
"Get out of Your Job and on with Your Life!"
GJurgenson

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2005, 09:43:21 PM »

I also purchases leads from my back office (50 leads for $49).  Only one person opened it and no sign ups Undecided 

Does anyone know how these leads were generated.  This info will help so I can customize a letter directly to these people.

So for example, if they are prospective network marketers I could write a letter along those lines or if they were requesting info on a home base buisness, etc...

Thanks,
Genevieve
Khoiru Rizal

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2005, 03:04:14 PM »

hi,
I am newbie here. I would like to ask how long should we follow up our leads, and how many message? when we have to decide
this lead won't join gdi. thanks.

regards,

khoiru rizal
IAnthony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2006, 08:47:35 AM »

Hi, I've recently joined GDI. It's great that everyone is willing to share their ideas and tools. "TEAMWORK". Heres where I could use some advice,thoughts and help...I've had prospects referred to me because they visited the www.my.ws web site. Theres been about 10 of them. Non have included their phone numbers, so the only means of contact is e-mail.  Undecided I'm not always sure what to say. Every other follow-up has been slightly different as I modify the responses. ANY SUGGESTIONS? Thank-you
SamS

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2006, 06:20:58 PM »

I have a suggestion.  Email the prospect and ask them to either call you or let you call them.

Sam
ThomasBrown

I'm a Junior Senior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2006, 06:23:00 PM »

Hi Anthony,

Here is the follow-up I use....I haven't had time to gauge it's effectiveness however.

I would like to receive comments from the more experienced GDI Reps out there....please let me know what you think of the email.  Suggestions for improvement are more than welcome.

I just click on the "[compose a new email to <name>]" link in the email I receive from GDI.  This plugs a "Hi <name>" in the Subject line.

Tom

========================================================

Just a personal note to say thanks for viewing my Global Domains International (GDI) presentation (movie) and to offer my assistance with any questions you may have.

I hope you enjoyed it and can see the potential of this business.  We currently have a 98 percent retention rate which is astounding in Network Marketing.  Why?  Because we have a product that people want and more importantly "want to keep".

I encourage you to sign up for a FREE 7 day trial.  During this period you can explore all that GDI has to offer.  Or perhaps you are just looking for a low cost way to get a website...that's ok too!

Did you know that many web hosts charge up to $30.00 per month just to host your website.  And then they'll charge you an extra fee to get a domain name for you.  Then you're all on your own as to how you construct your website.

With GDI, you get a domain name, 100 MB of storage for your website and an easy to use website editor with which to build your site.

All this for just $10.00 per month.

And, you have the opportunity of referring others and earning commissions on them plus the people they refer (down thru 5 levels) as well.  [Be sure to check out the income calculator while you're at the website, this way you can truly see the potential earning power of the GDI opportunity.]

Quite a package.  And the beautiful thing about this business is that just about everyone wants a website these days.  And most of them also will want a way to get it for free.  The more people you refer the more they will refer and before you know it you'll be getting your site at no cost to you.

Maybe all you want is a website and don't want to work the business.....well, that's ok too.  I'm sure that once you've learned about what we have to offer that you'd want to refer some friends, family or associates who also want a site....and at the same time you help pay for your own site as well.  Wouldn't hurt to have your site paid for now would it?

If you have any questions you may email or call me (see below) and I'll be happy to assist you.

Here's an example of a website I set up on my domain.

http://www.mywebsite.ws

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas W. Brown
<My email address>
<My Phone number with best time to call, including time zone>
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 06:23:47 PM by Frank_M » Logged

Thomas W. Brown
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2006, 10:08:13 PM »

Thomas,

Very good response to fellow GDI members question on following up with leads who don't have phone number.

The email was written and was good example of what to use as initial followup to qualify a person for your time!

take care

ThomasBrown

I'm a Junior Senior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2006, 07:23:17 AM »

Thank Howard...Appreciated...

Tom

Thomas W. Brown
ThomasBrown

I'm a Junior Senior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2006, 07:23:17 AM »

This site has some sample email messages and other helpful materials on it that might be of help....

http://www.wealth411.ws/

Thomas W. Brown

Thomas W. Brown
VCavale

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2006, 01:43:21 PM »

Tom,

I'm new to the GDI opportunity and was wondering how to best respond to inquiries as well.  I like what you have written here and with your permission I'd like to use a slightly modified version of your response.  Good work...I appreciate your help. 

Vince

Hi Anthony,

Here is the follow-up I use....I haven't had time to gauge it's effectiveness however.

I would like to receive comments from the more experienced GDI Reps out there....please let me know what you think of the email.  Suggestions for improvement are more than welcome.

I just click on the "[compose a new email to <name>]" link in the email I receive from GDI.  This plugs a "Hi <name>" in the Subject line.

Tom

========================================================

Just a personal note to say thanks for viewing my Global Domains International (GDI) presentation (movie) and to offer my assistance with any questions you may have.

I hope you enjoyed it and can see the potential of this business.  We currently have a 98 percent retention rate which is astounding in Network Marketing.  Why?  Because we have a product that people want and more importantly "want to keep".

I encourage you to sign up for a FREE 7 day trial.  During this period you can explore all that GDI has to offer.  Or perhaps you are just looking for a low cost way to get a website...that's ok too!

Did you know that many web hosts charge up to $30.00 per month just to host your website.  And then they'll charge you an extra fee to get a domain name for you.  Then you're all on your own as to how you construct your website.

With GDI, you get a domain name, 100 MB of storage for your website and an easy to use website editor with which to build your site.

All this for just $10.00 per month.

And, you have the opportunity of referring others and earning commissions on them plus the people they refer (down thru 5 levels) as well.  [Be sure to check out the income calculator while you're at the website, this way you can truly see the potential earning power of the GDI opportunity.]

Quite a package.  And the beautiful thing about this business is that just about everyone wants a website these days.  And most of them also will want a way to get it for free.  The more people you refer the more they will refer and before you know it you'll be getting your site at no cost to you.

Maybe all you want is a website and don't want to work the business.....well, that's ok too.  I'm sure that once you've learned about what we have to offer that you'd want to refer some friends, family or associates who also want a site....and at the same time you help pay for your own site as well.  Wouldn't hurt to have your site paid for now would it?

If you have any questions you may email or call me (see below) and I'll be happy to assist you.

Here's an example of a website I set up on my domain.

http://www.mywebsite.ws

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas W. Brown
<My email address>
<My Phone number with best time to call, including time zone>

IAnthony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2006, 12:26:01 PM »

Smiley Thank you Tom and everyone else. I will look further into the recommended website. I do now know that GDI automaticaly sends a follow-up with your info. My up line and I experimented. I did have one prospect who left a number. I did a cross reference to be sure it wasn't made up. It was legit. I called, talked for about 10 minutes. He said he would consider signing up. Bottom line is Talking is better than e-mail...for me anyways.  Thanks again everyone
Linda R

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2006, 09:05:14 PM »

Hi Thanks for all the advice with the no phone  no.# ideas. I am new here too.maybe two weeks now and I am learning alot as I go . I am hanging in there. Thanks! Linda Rich  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: