April 27, 2024, 02:38:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Adwords is a very effective way to get many prospects!  (Read 16863 times)
T Nonaka

View Profile WWW
« on: June 11, 2006, 08:33:05 AM »

Hello, everyone!

I found Google Adwars very effective for getting new prospects!  I receive emails telling me I have got a new prospect everyday!  I received 9 prpspects the other day!!  The difference between Google and other service is that those who use Google are very serious to find out home business opportunities.  Of course we can easily find a lot of other programs to increase traffic to our websites  But almost all of them do not work well and they show our website to those who just want to get points from the service or are force to see our websites regardless of their interests and motivation.  But people who try to find out online business opportunities with Google tend to be very serious and keen to improve their fincancial life.

My next step is trying to find out how to let these many prospects turn to OUR MEMBERS!

Cheers!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 10:56:11 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Tsunehiro Nonaka
T Hoff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 05:03:54 PM »

Google Adwords works, I get actual signups, not just hits!

What I found great about Adwords is that you pay per click, so if your ad sucks, it wont cost you a dime! This leaves a lot of room to test ads and keyword combination.

- Tomas
Patricia P

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 01:49:58 PM »

Can you reccommend any guidelines for an ad? And how much do they cost?

Thanks
J.E. Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 09:23:21 AM »

Hi

How do you use Google AD settings and sample ads to put down?  In settings like minimum and maximum amount and also the tricky parts is keywords.  I do have Google Ads but no people as I think to do with keywords that are missing to attract people's attention.

Please advise.

Regards

J.E. Henry

KathyS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 11:34:37 PM »

Here's the link to the GAW training page

http://www.google.com/adwords/learningcenter/

Hope it helps you! I am just getting started myself but my sponsor tells me that it works great for him...

All the best,

Kathy
AllieKIng

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 08:29:49 AM »

Hello this is Allie and  I would like to know what I have to do to successfully submit to google the same you did.

Thanks
Allie
ReginaldStinson

Successful People Do What Unsucessful People Won't

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 05:32:13 PM »

Has anyone used google adwards to promote GDI? If so, how much success did you have using it?
EdwardGreen

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 09:54:11 AM »

Hi,

I think that you might find that most people out there are looking to buy "Hope" not a particular product, Company or payment system. From my research I have found that if you can genuinly HELP people with a decent system to replicate success you will have given them the hope they are seeking.

So, Get yourself a system that works for you and can be replicated. Start a blog to document what you are doing and you can let your downline join a members section to see how you did it.  Invite prospects to your blog and they will join you once they see you are a leader and have the SYSTEM that they need.

Hope this helps.

Ed
Jason Klein

Using This System, We Dominate GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2006, 01:00:51 AM »

Google Adwords works VERY well with GDI, but....

you need a good landing page to bring them to.  Simply dropping them off at the GDI site may be waste of money.

I write simple ads, aimed at the work from home crowd and then send them to my landing page.  There, they are presented with 3 Simple Steps to success.  Cheap and simple.....that's what the biz opp crowd wants.  It works like a charm!

This is the same thing that GDI heavy weight, Paul Birdsall does and he is sitting on a $1300 bonus (68 new members) for this week!

If you want help writing ads or more info about landing pages, I'm happy to give anyone a hand.  Just send me a private message.

See You On the leaderboard!
Jason

Stop Chasing Leads!
Make Them Chase You Instead.
J.E. Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2006, 01:00:51 AM »

Hi

Do you have any ideas what to put into words in google ads because my grammer is poor and there no way I can get people's attention as my ad is not appealing which I get 0 hits.  I'm trying to get referrals into my GDI as I don't have any which is very difficult.

Might be thinking of printing out A4 Size GDI Flyer and drop in letterbox and I know there is a new business that try to advertise using blackboard but I don't think it has a website so might drop flyer in letterbox and see what happens.

I can't afford to buy those GDI Business cards.  Sad

Regards

J.E. Henry
GDI Member

WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2006, 06:31:44 AM »

Hello J.E.
I can give you the learning site to help you with google. Wink
http://www.google.com/adwords/learningcenter/  this should help
you. I am learning as we post. Hope to have some of my on good
news after I try google. Best of luck to you and hope this helps. Wink

Ms. Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
Luke J

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2006, 08:45:40 AM »

Hi,

My name's Luke, from Texas.  I've been a member of GDI for about a month and haven't had much real luck yet.  I've got a few (3-4) people interested in signing up under me, one extremely so, but haven't had any signups up to now.

My situation's a bit unique.  I have a severe mobility impairment that makes it difficult for me to post flyers, hand out DVDs and such, you know, market in the "traditional" way.  Luckily, the guy I mentioned earlier who's very interested in signing up has agreed to "be my legs" and actively help sign folks up.

I signed up for Google AdWords a few weeks ago, but have yet to get any clickthroughs to the GDI site.  Can anyone who's had success with AdWords tell me the wording they've used?  My current ad says "Start A Home Business: GDI can help you build a steady income for $10 a month.  Free trial."

Thanks,
Luke
Willy Santiago

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2006, 08:44:48 AM »

Hello Luke,

Change your Headline it is too generic and over used. Make it interesting!

Global opportunity
No selling , No meetings, No inventory.
Start Making money today, Try it free!

Turn $10 to $1,000's
Proven Income Opportunity.
No Risk. Try it free.

That's the idea. Keep It simple but don't give away all the details.

Willy Santiago
Puerto Rico

SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2006, 01:09:11 PM »

Hi guys,

Those of you who advertise on Google Adwords, can you please
give more details about it? What keywrods do you use?

Thanks,
Sanjinka
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2006, 11:12:37 PM »

Hi Sanjinka,
You might want to check  Best Ways To Advertise
found in this section. Hope this helps.

Ms.Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
Pages: [1] 2