April 26, 2024, 05:10:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1026160 times)
Richard Drumm

Once A Marine Always A Marine!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #885 on: November 01, 2005, 07:30:15 PM »

I have started receiving awards from different organizations, and I wanted to thank you all for your comments and suggestions. I have posted them on the Home page and POW/MIA if you want to have a look.

www.vva877.ws/home.html

Once again "THANK YOU ALL"  Smiley

SEMPER FI! ( Always Faithfull )
S_Livingston

View Profile WWW
« Reply #886 on: November 01, 2005, 07:32:00 PM »

hey guys, take a look at www.propertysales.ws I am simply using a technology to show virtual tours of houses and then people have to aquire a .ws website to use, take a look and feel free to give me any advice and also feel free to use it if you know or know of someone who is selling a property as I am giving a couple away to be able to use as showcase examples. Cheers all
Scott
Burgese Parekh

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: November 02, 2005, 03:13:11 AM »

Hi Scott, Tried clicking the Ws link in your website, but it shows some error in the sponsor name...

Cheers
Burgese
DanielKer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #888 on: November 02, 2005, 03:13:11 AM »

Awsome site! It make me feel like my website is nothing compared to yours haha. Like the animations, maybe you can enlarge the scroll up and down icon so people can spotted it more clearly  Grin
ChristineHandy

View Profile
« Reply #889 on: November 02, 2005, 03:13:11 AM »

check the spelling of property at the top of your web page. Page looks good, thanks for the tips.
S_Livingston

View Profile WWW
« Reply #890 on: November 02, 2005, 11:30:43 AM »

Hi Burgese Parekh

There is an error because I have not got a property to use yet and I have not taken it live, I am still looking for a property to use then I will take it to the masses, I belive this will take off and when you think of the cost of selling a house this will cost a tiny amount to have a great edge of someone been showed around your home over the internet!!!

So as I said before, If any of you are interested in using this I will let you use the video technology I have bought access to for free and also get in touch if you are selling your house.

Speak soon and dont let this pass you buy, imagine the amount of properties for sales accross the world and also it will be a great selling point to get more people in your downline for the business opportunity.

As I said, feel free to contact me

Best wishes, Scott Livingston
Burgese Parekh

View Profile
« Reply #891 on: November 02, 2005, 11:30:45 AM »

Dear friend, I am not an expert is setting website like you have done Yours. So i cannot comment much on the design and set up etc except that its looks excellent.
But would like to comment as a customer or your prospect scanning though your website. I would like each and every click from any website to open in a fresh window and not the same window.
If i do not find the link to your window interesting, i would normally shutdown that window using X in the extreme right and this will close your ws. window too.
There are chances where the prospect may feel little lazy again typing your link or opening up the mail to hunt for the link. On the other hand if your site is still open , he/ she or rather I Wink will continue ahead with your website.
Well i am new here, Hope i am able to convey what i wanted to.

Cheers
Burgese.
PS: One more thing which came to my mind is. Its a must now a days to have a link for Bookmarking the site, especially when majority sites are advertised on Traffic Exchanges for 7 to 20 second timer. Here the Bookmarks will be very helpfull.

Burgese Parekh

View Profile
« Reply #892 on: November 02, 2005, 11:31:49 AM »

Hello All, Being a total Dumb in Website Creation and with all the help that i could get from some HTML lesson sites, this is the final outcome of the same. Any suggestions would be of great help please

http://www.pharmaone.ws

Cheers
Burgese
Ben Wardlaw

View Profile
« Reply #893 on: November 02, 2005, 11:33:44 AM »

Good morning GDI Members around the world!

Here is the new website I created using the GDI SITE BUILDER.

http://1001Millionaires.ws

Your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Blessings,

Ben and Bunny Wardlaw
Dancing Waters Arabians
Let Arabian Horses RETIRE You!

« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 11:35:11 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #894 on: November 02, 2005, 07:10:15 PM »

wow likes the tips to sucess ... lots of great  thoughts  .. this one that is very important in my line of work,  .... most basic of all GREAT  ppl,  places,  and things  wheather you see , hear, touch or think ..... when designing advertising ... what is the...  MAIN  point ---- what is the ......Secondary point ___ what is the .....Minor point. the --more & easyer ...you can define that the better ..... Now just look at any thing that is good that works the best looks the best what ever  the best follow those laws of natural design   have fun & enjoy         soon i'll learn how to write it  better lol   
Burgese Parekh

View Profile
« Reply #895 on: November 03, 2005, 01:04:42 PM »

Dear Friend, At present I can view this pages in order

Real Businesses
Dish Network
Global Domains Int.
GDI Article
Christian Bookstore
Contact Me
My Affiliates
Contact Me
Marketing Tools
Feedback
Guestbook

Leaving aside the last 2 you have 9 pages set up. Which are those pages that you do not want to appear? Have you tried the Invisible option at the page properties level where you rename the page?

Sometimes it may happen that pages would be visible on your computer due to cookies etc, plus properties of viewing pages offline, but may not be visible on other computers. In the listing above are those pages included? If yes then suggest that you save the HTML and delete those pages and then create fresh ones with the help of saved HTML without clicking the visible and Publish option. If not than its good for you..

Cheers
Burgese
GaryTolhopf

View Profile
« Reply #896 on: November 03, 2005, 01:04:43 PM »

I hate to be the Kill-Joy in this.....but why is all the background constantly moving Shocked....yeh yeh I know....coz you can make it move!

Well coming from someone that has seen and uses LOTS of websites....I find it quite annoying and off putting.....not to mention it will take 10 times longer to load for the poor folk that don't have broadband. I think a static site would serve the "potential customer' better. Remember you should be designing the site for the reader....Not yourself.

Thats my 2 cents worth.
Nice try though.
AndrewHayes

View Profile
« Reply #897 on: November 03, 2005, 06:43:08 PM »

www.Wehit.ws
Great resources for GDI Promotions.
Tell me what you think?
any helpful tips
JamesMcclain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #898 on: November 04, 2005, 12:38:06 PM »

just want to get some feedback ,this is my first time building a site
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #899 on: November 04, 2005, 04:12:58 PM »

just want to get some feedback ,this is my first time building a site

Well, the "resident critic" will say this: It's great site and you did a great job! Keep going this way!

I wish you many success!!!

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: