April 27, 2024, 05:01:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1026410 times)
Roxanne G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #870 on: October 27, 2005, 10:26:23 AM »

That is absolutely AWESOME!!!  Not many sites grab me and drag me in, but this is definately one that does.  I didn't get blank pages, although it was black with the little loading box for a couple seconds at first, but that wasn't a problem. 

Good job.  Give yourself a pat on the back.

Wink

Have a great day, after all, today is the first day of the rest of your life!!

Roxanne
Gina Morales

Easy does it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #871 on: October 27, 2005, 12:01:46 PM »

Wonderful site!!!! Very easy to navigate. Not too wordy...right to the point. It's eye catching and feels more like a "soft" sell. I think you will do vey well with it and wish you much success!

Take Care,

Gina
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #872 on: October 27, 2005, 03:24:44 PM »

Great site, but I'm always frustrated due to my eyes with little icons with no sign upon them when you go over with the cursor...

Tatjana
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 04:05:48 PM by Tatjana Prelog » Logged

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
ChadF

View Profile
« Reply #873 on: October 27, 2005, 07:36:44 PM »

I've redesigned my website, please let me know what you think...

http://stub.ws

KayReeve

Trust in yourself or no one else will.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #874 on: October 27, 2005, 07:36:45 PM »

Hi again,

Thankyou RodB and Tatjana  Cheesy

That was a silly mistake of me.  Trouble was every time I viewed it on my comp. the picture was there. 
I have now uploaded it into the gallery then deleted and reinserted it from there.

If it still doesn't show then you're probably lucky! If it does show then I'm lucky  Grin

Thanks again my friends.

Wishing you all success

Kay Reeve
Patrick Burno

View Profile
« Reply #875 on: October 29, 2005, 05:17:20 AM »

I made two websites.  Smiley

Please tell me which one you like better ?

http://www.megabucks.ws/GDI/gdi2.htm/

http://www.megabucks.ws/

Thanks for your feedback!

-Pat B. - NC USA

Nelfa Squires

View Profile WWW
« Reply #876 on: October 29, 2005, 05:17:20 AM »

Wink Thank you to all that signed on my guestbook.... very thoughtful... TATJANA - you rock too!!! I appreciate all the comments.

Nelfa B. Squires
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #877 on: October 29, 2005, 05:31:20 AM »

Oh, ja, Key, now the photo apears fine!!!!

And Nelfa - Thank you!

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Michael Geter

Why promote anything else?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #878 on: October 29, 2005, 07:00:22 PM »

A friend of mine and I decided to do something community related with this GDI opportunity.  We created http://www.MyReunion.ws - a website for our local Colorado community to advertise their personal businesses or services.  After attending the recreation center for our home area we noticed that all sorts of people were doing all sorts of businesses.  Everything from walking dogs, teaching music, construction, painting, and much much more but they were all tacked to this cork board in such disaray you'd find yourself twisting and lifting and peeking under larger flyers to get a look at the smaller ones so hence - www.MyReunion.ws !!!  Reunion by the way is a great community in Commerce City, CO that has brought all of the aminities anybody could ever ask for in one place  -  golf, running tracks, pools, weight gym, basket-ball, I mean it's all here.  Keeping in-line with this layout my friend and I decided to make an "everything right HERE" type of website for our neighbors and community.

We're very proud of it!  By the way it was made with a simple "WYSIWYG" (What You See Is What You Get) program that cost us about $40 bucks.  Site Builder 3.0 is GREAT too, however, this was also a lesson for the two of us in HTML since we were able to view the code after we were finished with the site to see which code does what, (in case anyone was curious about learning a little about HTML)

Thanks for reading my post.  Hope it contributes to the idea-pool as one MORE useful way to use your GDI opportunity to expose people to it's AWESOME-ness!!!

Myke G.
Commerce City, Colorado

Use your site packages people!  Hosting or the Builder!  It's Great!!
SteveHitt

View Profile
« Reply #879 on: October 30, 2005, 09:03:54 AM »

I’ve recently been tweaking on my website (http://timdevinney.ws) and was looking for some constructive criticism.  I appreciate anyone who can take a few minutes and look it over.

The Contact List Builder links are free and have gotten me some excellent Leads and Signups.  I advertise these URL’s in my traffic exchanges (explained on my web site), and they gather targeted prospects that I refer to the GDI movie.  I’m having great results by doing this!!

My next step will be to add some free promotional tools (books, software, etc) to my site for all to use and share.  So feel free to check back often. 

I also have this Classified Ad Blaster and Tracker that I’m effectively using!!  It sends my message to about 50 Million Internet users.  I’ve tested and it really does place your ads on tons of web sites, FFA pages, and E-Zines Automatically! Awesome way to get out the GDI message!

I check my stats once a week; drop Ads that aren’t producing and add those that Will!  This sends people to me who are interested in hearing what I have to offer.  This is proving VERY successful for me.

These are also available through my site.  If you need any details of this method, just drop me a note and I will get back to you.

So my approach is very straightforward; I use Mass Marketing tactics to drive those who are interested to my list, and then use Direct Marketing methods to only the people who want to hear about my product.  Works Wonderfully!   No Selling…I let the Movie do that for me.

To me the Best Part is that 95% of the process is Automated.  I’ve better things to do at my new lake house than work!!

Thanks for reading and best of luck to each of you.

ROCK ON GDI!!

Tim

Laura D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #880 on: October 30, 2005, 02:54:46 PM »

Hi Jason,

You have an excellent website. Good Luck! Laura D.
Laura D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #881 on: October 30, 2005, 02:54:46 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I have been working on my website and need some feedback. I also have a page of my recent trip to the Smokey Mountains in Gatlinburg, TN. Let me know what you think.  Thanks, Laura D.
http://www.fastforwardforlife.ws
KayReeve

Trust in yourself or no one else will.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #882 on: October 30, 2005, 02:54:46 PM »

Hi Patrick,

Sorry to say only one of your sites worked,  the other was "page not found"

The one I saw looked very unique in it's approach
Hope it cures your finances painlessly Grin

Kay

Wishing you all success

Kay Reeve
J_Hall

View Profile WWW
« Reply #883 on: November 01, 2005, 04:56:11 AM »

I wanted to comment on this while this is a GREAT idea and should be used in some situations you are losing a HUGE factor of online networking and that is getting there email address, and potentially a phone number. Without a way to followup you are going to lose a tremendous amount of business. I would reccomend only using this to show people that you already are sending reminders to. This would work well with friends and family as well....you can even take this a step further and fill in their name for them if you use it like this   www.website.ws/&sponsor=Yourusername&fname=theirfirstname&lname=theirlastname this could be down with most auto responders to jump people past all the filling in of their info. I hope that helps some of you out.

Jim

Just found out how to forward my domain straight to the 7 minute presentation, this also lets the visitor fill out the check with their name at the start which is fantastic  Smiley   , ive been trying to find out how to do this from day one and support didnt seem to know either, they just told me how to get the green ticket etc which is not as good, so here it is incase you didint know either? ,  www.website.ws/yourusername/show  Cheesy    try it, its brilliant for new visitors. It tells you how to do it on the affilliates button at the members home page, i must be blind  Tongue 
J_Moore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #884 on: November 01, 2005, 10:53:09 AM »

I have been with GDI just under 1 month and have had my website www.JustLiveMore.ws set on forwarding to GDI's site. I too was so impressed with the animated movie that I decided to try the forwarding for a few months...but I do want to build my own website because I think it is important know how...even if I use the KISS principle...and I will  Cheesy

Jamie
"Get out of Your Job and on with Your Life!"
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: