April 27, 2024, 04:06:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1026404 times)
MatthewC

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: October 18, 2005, 03:19:11 AM »

Well I tried to modify my old post but the system would not allow me. Anyway would anyone...anyone be so kind as to check out my site and fill out the form. Do not worry it is a double optin program and you will get an email asking you to optin the second time.  At that time you can just delete and not optin.  If you optin by accident let me know and I will gladly remove your email. This is just a tool for collecting prospects but I want to know if it is working properly. Thank you.  If you receive an email asking you to optin or join then the site is working.  Let me know. Again thank you.

Matthew
Nelfa Squires

View Profile WWW
« Reply #841 on: October 19, 2005, 02:44:43 AM »

Greatttttttt Job!!!! How about my site... http://www.thesquires.ws Roll Eyes

Nelfa B. Squires
MaurineD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #842 on: October 19, 2005, 02:44:43 AM »

Ok, my site is a work in progress.. so while that is happening this seems like a propicious time to look for feedback.  Simple I think is good, but a hook is always good.  Comments appreciated.

What have you learned today? True success is finding each days lessons.
DronellarMoore

"Retired at 35"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #843 on: October 22, 2005, 03:13:33 AM »

CHECK THIS OUT!!! 
I have recently updated my website... trying OUR GDI's tools.... it's amazing! Its so easy to use. Please visit my website at http://www.thesquires.ws  and please do not forget to sign in my guestbook because she has been very lonely.....

THANKS FOLKS! Your comments will be appreciated.[/b]

the music is good to hold attention...
DronellarMoore

"Retired at 35"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #844 on: October 22, 2005, 03:20:39 AM »

I am fully capable of building a fancy website, but decided to use the SiteBuilder to show others exactly what they can expect if they sign up and build their own website.

I am brand new to this program and want to start off on the right foot making everything I do easily duplicatable.

http://ISPcash.ws

FANTASTIC...you don't want to give people the impression that building websites is "too difficult" or that they have to master the tricks to trade...

As a matter of fact a friend of mine from church wants me to pitch this to her husband. He wants to build a website with his business, yet he has no knowledge of web design.

I have a fancy updo linked to the page...but I my biggest foe is convincing the "web-phobic" to take their show to the www. If I showed them my "skills" they would automatically think that their site must look the par to get attention...

Market what is offered by .ws (keep it simple) because you certainly can accomplish a lot with what GDI has provided...this online building is great... Cheesy
JulianSnare

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: October 23, 2005, 08:27:44 AM »

well here goes, third time lucky, hope you enjoy
http://www.judge4yourself.ws

what a wonderful life, if only I had realised it sooner.
ShannonH

View Profile
« Reply #846 on: October 23, 2005, 08:32:13 AM »

Hello everyone,

Could you take a look at my site http://www.top-work-at-home.ws and let me know how it looks in your browser?

Thanks,

Shannon
SoniaBienia

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: October 23, 2005, 08:32:13 AM »

My ws is : www.webbiz.ws     Tongue
MaurineD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #848 on: October 24, 2005, 03:10:22 AM »

I am particularly interested to hear what T has to say, since she does seem to be the resident critic.  Cheesy
http://www.silvaspoon.ws
All the links work on my machine, but I would like confirmation of this.

What have you learned today? True success is finding each days lessons.
mack88
« Reply #849 on: October 24, 2005, 04:32:20 AM »

Hello Maurine,

At first glance, your site looks great.  You did a great job with the layout.  However, as I look a little deeper, I would consider making the following changes.

1.  On the home page...your bullet comments shoud be aligned left versus aligned center.

2.  On our travel page....check your title...it has html coding there.  I do not think you want that there.

3.  On your about GDI page....I would consider not using that page as a forward, but actually put some content in there. 

Other than that, you are well on your way!  I wish you the best!

Frank
ColinPang

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: October 24, 2005, 01:06:53 PM »

Hi Sonia,

You have done a very good job on your web page. I was wondering if you know what is the HTML codes for just the GREEN ticket before entry to watch the animation video Wink and also the HTML codes for just the 2 person presentation without the GDI background page.

Could anyone help me out. Thank you.
JulioY

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: October 24, 2005, 01:06:53 PM »

Thank you, Roxanne!!!

AWESOME job Julio.  Lots of great info.  I thouroghly enjoyed it. 

Grin

JulioY

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: October 24, 2005, 01:06:53 PM »

Thank you, Frank!!

Ditto...I can tell that you took your time to put your site together!  You did an outstanding job!  I wish you all the best!

Frank
MicheleBernstein

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: October 24, 2005, 01:10:30 PM »

My name is Michele I am new to this forum and wanted  some help with my website its michelesheavenlytreasures.ws.  I have been making jewelry for 6 months I self taught myself how to make jewelry.  I sent an email to support today to ask them if there was a way to make the pictures zoom, because I have have not been able to figure that one out yet.

Please give me your comments on my website I could really use them.  I am still in the starting working on phase and I am still working getting the kinks out.

Thanks a lot.

Michele
DronellarMoore

"Retired at 35"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #854 on: October 24, 2005, 01:24:08 PM »

Sorry...I can't break the .com habit...

But be patient with me...that site will soon be a has been...once this one gets into the search engines...

http://www.beautyofcreating.ws

ok...finally got the .ws right Grin
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: