April 27, 2024, 11:16:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1026433 times)
DaveM

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: June 22, 2005, 02:53:20 PM »

Having a few problems with this Flash Presentation, which is confusing the heck otta me!
I have had similar "Flip Books" on Different servers and they have worked perfectly.
I know that this needs to be refreshed when viewed with Mozilla Firefox browser and with IE it seems to load only 50% of the time.

If there are any "bit weenies" on the forum that can shed any light to the issues I would love to hear from ya!

go to

www.davidmorriss.ws

If the Flip Book doesn't appear then hit the refresh button.....click and drag the Images to get to the next one etc.

Thanks in advance!

moneyspray.com......Poverty Repellant

"What would you attemp to do if you knew you could not fail"?
DanielC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: June 22, 2005, 03:10:52 PM »

Thank you all. It's great to get some outside feedback. I'll try to do the same for you.

I'll take the color issue under consideration.

Daniel.

http://www.homejobs.ws/

Raymond Elrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: June 22, 2005, 04:17:49 PM »

Hi Chrystal,

I took it apart and put it back togather again three or four times and could not get the spacing or the click here link in place where I wanted it. After some deep thought I went back to Word and typed it all in HTML form, cut it and pasted it in the htlm space and entered it all at one time. If you do it in paragraphs then it gives you those double and triple spacing. I don't know if this was the right way, but it worked for me.

Have a Wonderful Day,
Raymond
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: June 22, 2005, 04:18:06 PM »

Hello Dave!

Well, I had to refresh it but it's great anyway! What you people could think of, that's amazing!!!

Tatjana Smiley Smiley Smiley

P.S. I don't have any tips. sorry!

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
gdi
« Reply #184 on: June 22, 2005, 04:19:24 PM »

Thank you, Raymond!

A clear example of .WSers helping others.

Chip
Stephanie Remers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: June 23, 2005, 01:52:49 AM »

Hi Jacob,

I LOVE it! I like clean, quick loading sites, not too busy, with a nice simple template. And yes, your logo is awesome!

Stephanie

If you think you can, you can. If you think
you can't, you're right.  ~Henry Ford
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: June 23, 2005, 01:54:25 AM »

Love the hammock in the sun
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: June 23, 2005, 01:54:25 AM »

Sorry this site just goes to a blank page for me with the the word "Cozumel" accross the top is all.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: June 23, 2005, 01:54:25 AM »

Yup I agree with Richard about the Page1 and Page2 thing. Also a little more text will help you with search engines. Particularly the bigger spider based ones like Google, Yahoo and MSN. Websites that are predominantly graphics have nothing for the spiders to read.
Michael Geter

Why promote anything else?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: June 23, 2005, 01:58:42 AM »

yeah the flip book loaded fine and I flipped through the pages with my mouse and everything.  of course you've nothing ON the pages but those thick lines but I take it that it's a work in progress.  Good job so far.

Myke Geter
Thornton, CO
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 02:00:20 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Use your site packages people!  Hosting or the Builder!  It's Great!!
Nelfa Squires

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: June 24, 2005, 11:26:52 AM »

NICE! I like the suggestions and I appreciate that... will work on it!!!

Nelfa B. Squires
David Malley

Hi Rainman here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: June 24, 2005, 06:08:48 PM »

I`m a great believer in "THE MONEY IS IN THE LIST",  so I`m going to "BUILD A LIST" with this site, and then  "SELL GDI"  as a business to my list.
       There are two ways here to "advertise" my site, and two ways to get their email addresses once they are there !
        It can`t go wrong------can it ?

www.rainmansworld.ws

Regards----------David Malley---------(rainmanuk)

No one  ever really failed,they just didn`t try quite hard enough.
J_Davis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: June 25, 2005, 02:32:30 AM »

I created a simple site that I could use to help new prospects and my downline as well. I found that a lot of people I talked to are interested, but just learning about websites and how to build their business. This is what I came up with.

http://www.premierproducts.ws

To truly succeed, is to add value to others lives!
gdi
« Reply #193 on: June 25, 2005, 04:29:43 AM »

The GDI World Forum is quickly establishing itself as the *go to* place for information, answers and helpful comments.

Please Post your top training tip for all to see and consider making many of these ideas a part of YOUR business building regimen.

Chip
AshleyH

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 25, 2005, 06:35:04 AM »

G'Day Chip,

Ensure you try to educate your team in the most cost effective methods for recruiting new prospects for their budget, it's no point telling your entire team to buy $400 of leads if they can't afford it.

Share your expertise and knowledge in the areas you've had success, regularly update your team with newsletters or personalised Emails of how well your all doing.

Support the discouraged members of your team, high morale is inffecious.

Encourage your team to offer their success stories to all, you never know you may learn something your self.

Never give up.

Simple, keep it simple.

This is the ESENS(essense) training approach.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: