April 24, 2024, 04:19:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1025653 times)
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1245 on: February 14, 2006, 10:26:49 PM »

I have made big changes on my .WS website with Flash and I hope nice design. Hope people will like to visit this site. Smiley

http://www.be-rich.ws

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Cool Roll Eyes

Hello Nicola!

Nice site, good job. Hmmmm, I like the background of it ... -  Cheesy Well, on the page "Company information" you put the same text twice, so you may maybe reconsider to delete one ... Otherwise you did really excellent job. I hope you have a lot of success with this page!

Have a beautirul day!

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1246 on: February 14, 2006, 10:31:38 PM »

This is my new page let me know what you thank

Rick

http://www.vva877.ws/gdi.html

Great job Rick!

Listening to the music on the background I would say WILD AND FREE! One just has to join ...

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1247 on: February 14, 2006, 10:46:31 PM »

I am having so much fun with my website. It has landed me many new gigs. I'm a professional actor/vocalist. Thanks GDI. Grin
Nathan Alston
www.nathanalston.ws

Good job Nathan. The only thing - on the Audio/Video page nothing is available. Um, well, what I meant, nothing is clickable ... Maybe you should reconsider to correct this.

Interesting site, something totally different from the business we're doing here.

Tatjana
(sonček)

Tatjana
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1248 on: February 14, 2006, 11:03:30 PM »

Well everyone here is what I have done,this far on my site.....I`m going to keep the picture I have for now.But getting one done of me and the wife to put on it later.I realize there isnt a whole lot of text on it,like i said it is still under construection.But there is a midi file on it to so turn up your speakers.Hope you like what I have so far!.  Smiley

http://scottb38.ws/

Hi This site has a broken image in the top of the page and at least one unclosed > in the HTML. Otherwise good layout so far.

Well, Rod, I've helped Scott to create this little page. I've seen the error, but said frankly I couldn't figure out how to correct it. You know very well that I'm the SiteBuilder master and not HTML/FTP one ...  Smiley Maybe deleting this site and put it together again would help ...

I'm also aware that the photo is too lightenned. I've promissed to correct this, but sorry, I didn't manage to do this yet. Time is just not my ally ... Can someone borrow me some extra hours of the day so I would have 26 or 28 hours per day? - lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Tatjana
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1249 on: February 14, 2006, 11:12:52 PM »

I joined GDI early this week.  Can you help me with tips on web building and search engines to advertise.
www.DeborahHarris.ws

Hi Deborah and welcome. I was unable to comment on your site as it forwards to your generic site.

Agree with you Rod!

Deborah, you have to unforward the page first that you would be able to build it ... I've written a lot of tips and help on this forum, so follow my avatar on the left side of the messages and you'll maybe find something useful ...

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 12:13:39 AM by Tatjana Prelog » Logged

Tatjana
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1250 on: February 15, 2006, 08:18:25 AM »

I am a professional mechanical engineer. Mechanical engineers are sometimes called "Gear Heads." Point being: I am not a professional website builder or computer programmer. There is a learning curve. If you want to pray for me that will be fine too. Thanks for your time my friends and colleagues.

Regards,

Mark
www.yourbusinessweb.ws

P.S. Where iz tha spel chekker?[/b]

P.S. Where iz tha spel chekker?
 ROFL I are an Enjuneer two.

Anyway Mark your site is a good start - it does need some shining up for example page1 and page2 need to be renmed to describe what they do!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 08:28:56 AM by RodB » Logged
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1251 on: February 15, 2006, 08:21:24 AM »

posted by : demola dada

hi !
i just published my website www.clickwise.ws
as a newbie to all this i was hoping to get some advise or help in driving traffic to my site
thanks

FWIW I could not make head or tail of this site  Huh
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1252 on: February 15, 2006, 08:23:04 AM »

I have almost finished my website and I was wondering what you guys thought of it, I am relativey new to GDI so any suggestions would be great
http://www.rhice.ws

Interesting redirect.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1253 on: February 15, 2006, 08:26:09 AM »

Try again!!! 

http://www.JurassicCoast.ws

Bob Bradshaw

Good job Bob -  I am no artist but this site is easy on the eye!  Grin
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1254 on: February 15, 2006, 08:27:49 AM »

Hello everyone. Here is my site...Its not much. Just a generic home based busines movie that redirects to one of GDI's lead capture form templates. I hope to have a site up with content by next week end.

http://www.successedge.ws

Another Interesting use of a redirect  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 08:29:29 AM by RodB » Logged
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1255 on: February 15, 2006, 08:31:09 AM »

Hi Glenn,

If you're confused, you could try going to RodB's site @ www.gdi-made-easy.ws .

Thank you for the kind words Marshall. Site has been all updated again FWIW  Grin
Rosa Cornejo

View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: February 16, 2006, 06:54:14 AM »

Cheesy   http://www.rosyempresa.ws

Go day!!!!!!!!!

Tim De Vinney

Tim De Vinney

View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: February 17, 2006, 11:14:53 AM »

Hello All

I’ve recently revised my Web Site and was hoping for some constructive criticism.  I would appreciate anyone who can take a few moments to look it over.

Thanks much
http://timdevinney.ws

ThomW

View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: February 17, 2006, 07:39:18 PM »

Hi.  My name is Thom.  I became interested in GDI as an alternative to other domain registrars because of the pricing and ease of use.  Rather than use the site builder I developed the site materials and had someone do it in html and upload it to GDI's servers.  I did this because there were some things I wanted to do that weren't available on the site builder program. I have a .com website for my business but wanted to develop another site to cover the business in a more general way and offer more information about what it is we do.  Feel free to view it and offer any feedback or ask any questions.  It is still a work in progress.  I will be adding some new product and technical pages as time goes on so there will be new information added every month or so.

Best Regards,

http://www.lhrperformanceproducts.ws
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1259 on: February 17, 2006, 09:35:14 PM »

Hi.  My name is Thom.  I became interested in GDI as an alternative to other domain registrars because of the pricing and ease of use.  Rather than use the site builder I developed the site materials and had someone do it in html and upload it to GDI's servers.  I did this because there were some things I wanted to do that weren't available on the site builder program. I have a .com website for my business but wanted to develop another site to cover the business in a more general way and offer more information about what it is we do.  Feel free to view it and offer any feedback or ask any questions.  It is still a work in progress.  I will be adding some new product and technical pages as time goes on so there will be new information added every month or so.

Best Regards,

http://www.lhrperformanceproducts.ws

Hello Thom - I can see this was done professionally and this is a great way to go if you can afford it. I had difficulty reading the multiple colors in the text. For my personal taste its too complex. The red/blue/black text on the grey is user unfriendly. By all means use it but dilute it so the color changes are less frequent.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: