April 19, 2024, 09:23:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1024891 times)
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #915 on: November 09, 2005, 09:39:08 AM »

www.rjbusinesssolutions.ws

Who is the owner of this site now - Jennifer or John (Business Solutions)?

The site apears fine on the computer in my office, too. Well these @ signs doesn't bother me - I can even say that because of them the site looks even greater.

Rod did you think about that that maybe it was the intention to have those @ signs allover in blank spaces?HuhHuh?

Have a great day all of you!

Tatjana
 Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
NelfaSquires

View Profile WWW
« Reply #916 on: November 09, 2005, 02:30:30 PM »

Thanks to you both so much!!! I did make some changes on my website   http://www.maplevalleywaportal.ws   please do check it for me...

Nelfa Squires

Nelfa Squires - Director MVWA Portal
Business Solutions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #917 on: November 09, 2005, 07:22:12 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for visiting my www.rjbusinesssolutions.ws site. The reason that some of you are
haveing problems is because you have older versions of Internet explorer. The software I am using
to create my site uses a new type of HTML and there are alot of computer's out there that aren't
updated yet. I am working on changing the site and using tables instead of my WYSIWYG editor.
Thank you for your comments, I hope to have everything corrected in the next week or two.

John
SCorwin

View Profile
« Reply #918 on: November 09, 2005, 07:22:12 PM »

:)Hi Nelfa.  I am new with GDI and am checking out websites to see what people are doing.  I found yours interesting.  A few problems I had, the pictures weren't showing on my screen.  I clicked on the link in your second post here after the changes and I get a message the website can't be found.  I agree there's lots of opportunity to be found at your site, however if I was looking for GDI I might have a problem.  One banner you use does use the name, but if the name isn't there when I'm watching, I wouldn't know.
Same thing with the car, I wouldn't know it was GDI.  Some of the money making offers seemed a little too lengthy to interest me.
Wishing you success!!! Great job!!!

SuzanneC
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #919 on: November 10, 2005, 12:44:21 AM »

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for visiting my www.rjbusinesssolutions.ws site. The reason that some of you are
haveing problems is because you have older versions of Internet explorer. The software I am using
to create my site uses a new type of HTML and there are alot of computer's out there that aren't
updated yet. I am working on changing the site and using tables instead of my WYSIWYG editor.
Thank you for your comments, I hope to have everything corrected in the next week or two.

John

Just don't take those @ signs away. It looks awesome to me!!!!

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
DanielKer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #920 on: November 10, 2005, 04:33:03 AM »

Thanks for all your support, I had delete all the endif as for the @ signs I think I am just going to leave it, I was wondering where can I find all these online marketing tools and information? Or can anyone of you guide me Huh Cause I had never done any online advertising before Smiley
NelfaSquires

View Profile WWW
« Reply #921 on: November 10, 2005, 04:33:03 AM »

Oh Hi! Thanks Suzanne. Probably I was still working on it the reason why its not available. But I did some changes and please check it one more time. I will not touch it till next few days see how it goes. Thanks.

Also, my main reason having my web site is to have something for my city... like the links I put on one page. Of course, I will still market GDI!!! What I am doing is going to businesses in my neighborhood and gave out my business cards and the flyers they had emailed to members awhile ago.

http://www.maplevalleywaportal.ws

Later!!!

Nelfa Squires - Director MVWA Portal
WolfgangR

View Profile
« Reply #922 on: November 10, 2005, 04:33:03 AM »

I have only error if I going to you site, wye?

Regards
Wolfgang
Simon Ussher

View Profile
« Reply #923 on: November 10, 2005, 05:20:03 AM »

Hi all,
Ive used my website at www.turboGDI.ws to build a promotional system free to anyone, specifically built for promoting GDI.  Ive built custom lead capture pages, a downline builder for promotional programs etc.
So far its working exceptionally well, and I hope to reach a downline of 5000 by the end of next year.
regards,
Simon Ussher
Michael Geter

Why promote anything else?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #924 on: November 10, 2005, 01:34:50 PM »

Just sharing my websites for people.  I have a few of them!  Maybe you could get some ideas on what to do with your hosting space while you're learning the in-and-outs of how you'll work your GDI business.  It IS what you're paying for ultimately.  We just HAPPEN to make a growing residual income on the side in addition with GDI!  BeaUTIFUL!!!

Here are my sites:

www.MichaelGeter.ws (my personal website coming soon)
www.MyReunion.ws (a local residential business ad site a friend and I are getting up and running)
www.QuitIn2Years.ws (my original site through which I started GDI with explaining the opportunity with the new DVD preview.)
www.KeishAndShawn.ws (actually a friend of mines website)
www.VisitMonna.ws (my moms website coming soon to advertise her CA and AZ properties)

All of these .WS and I love working on them all and helping others do the same.  Just got back from some time away from town and the business so ... gotta go contact the others.  Be a GOOD, responsive Sponsor to those you introduce to GDI!  That's my tip to you all.

Bye now.

Myke G.
Commerce City, CO

Use your site packages people!  Hosting or the Builder!  It's Great!!
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #925 on: November 11, 2005, 12:21:00 AM »

Rod did you think about that that maybe it was the intention to have those @ signs allover in blank spaces?HuhHuh?

I did indeed think about it and it probably looks fine in the 1024X768 res screens but in the 800*600 res it looks unfinished. Also in principle large fromat backgrounds which are uneven in texture and hue should be avoided. I stress the words in principle. Smiley. A good site works on all screen resolutions.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #926 on: November 11, 2005, 12:26:56 AM »

I am a bit confused by turbogdi.ws. It seems to be a redirect
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #927 on: November 11, 2005, 12:36:50 AM »

I did indeed think about it and it probably looks fine in the 1024X768 res screens but in the 800*600 res it looks unfinished. Also in principle large fromat backgrounds which are uneven in texture and hue should be avoided. I stress the words in principle. Smiley. A good site works on all screen resolutions.

Ah, you see, I didn't think about that!!! Hmmm, that's why I named you our "HTML master".

Thank you!

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Tatjana
KayReeve

Trust in yourself or no one else will.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #928 on: November 11, 2005, 03:35:36 AM »

Hi everyone,

There are some great looking sites here and some very busy people!

It's nice to see some of the success stories after going through the queries forum.

I wish you all great success with your business Cheesy

Kay

www.cash-uk.ws
P.S.  I have now completed my new look site in Front page.

Wishing you all success

Kay Reeve
Donald Icenhour

SITIPI Enterprises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #929 on: November 12, 2005, 03:10:32 AM »

I liked the music in the back ground but I think I would reduce the lettering. Its like in cumputer lang. that when you inccrease the letter size it to me you are yealling at me so any of to a good start and I hope all is well in Washington.I ll keep my sunshine in Sandiego.

I to am new at this and learned a great deal about about marketing from an Ebook from YLL and I noticed you have it also but I uped for the GOLD.  If your going to do it don't do it just a little go for it.
Hope you in joy you new home.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2005, 03:12:03 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Gotta love what you do or don't do it at.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: