March 28, 2024, 10:47:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Importance of sending welcome mail to your referrals  (Read 42148 times)
JohnMcConnell

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2007, 07:31:32 PM »

One of the biggest lapses I've seen in my downlines is that members just don't follow up when they get a new sign up. After 7 days your referral has not heard from you and are cancelling their account.   It's important that you follow up right away to let your new referrals know that you are there to help them. It doesn't matter that you yourself may not be able to help, but SOMEONE in your upline can. You're their first point of contact. Heck, some don't even know where to go to log into GDI. You've got to follow up. I've got a simple little welcome letter that I send to all my referrals. Here is a copy. Feel free to use it word for word or alter it for yourself. Either way, follow up - it's your key to success:

Welcome to GDI. I'm your direct upline sponsor and will help you any way I can to make the most of this opportunity. If you need anything send me and email and I'll usually respond same day.

My first piece of advice would be to get started right away. Log into your back office area at http://website.ws/members/ . Use the username and password you set. Once logged in, click the "Invite" link on the left menu. Send the invite to as many people as you can - even if you don't think this is their type of thing. You'll be surprised how many people who you didn't think would join actually end up joining under you.

My second piece of advise is advertise, advertise, advertise! You can advertise for free - you don't have to spend money to advertise on the Internet. Simply go to a search engine and enter "FREE ADVERTISING". Enter your referral link everywhere you can. You may want to set up a junk email account to register your free advertising link because you'll likely get a lot of junk mail from it. It's free and it works.

You can order business cards, dvd's and flyers directly from GDI for offline promotion. Offline promoting does work well because most offline people haven't seen this or similar opportunities. Most everyone is looking for a way to supplement or replace their current incomes.

You should set a personal goal of letting at least 10 people per day know about the GDI opportunity. That can take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour a day. If you commit to changing your financial status it will happen. I currently am making more than $4,000 per month in GDI commissions and you can too if you put forth a little effort.

You can find a get started guide here: http://website.ws/home/wealthguide

My final piece of advice is to send this same email to those who sign up under you so that they too know where to start.

Thanks for joining the team and let me know if I can help you.

John McConnell

« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 06:43:01 AM by Frank_M » Logged
M Miskulin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 06:46:36 AM »

John, I agree with you it is very important to send a welcome email to new referrals. A good way to keep following that important tip is to send a welcome email a.s.a.p. "Strike while the iron is hot" so to speak.
Success in all you do,
Mireille
[/b]
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 06:47:50 AM by Frank_M » Logged

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu
TimH

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 12:16:45 PM »

Hi

I also believe in sending a welcome email. I do all the time. But sometimes I find that when you do send a welcome email to new members or prospects they don't reply and can get frustrating. Don't know if they are getting the email or not. need help or not, or even if they have questions you are willing to help but you get nothing. Whatever happens I will keep sending welcome emails.

Tim H
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 12:17:13 PM by Frank_M » Logged
JohnMcConnell

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 04:58:18 AM »

Tim,
It can be frustrating when they don't reply because you want everyone to be as enthused as you are. Keep in mind that the GDI opportunity can be overwhelming to some people when they first join. You might send a second e-mail a couple of days later just asking them to confirm they got your first message and once again offer some assistance.

To be successful you've got to help make your downline successful. That means follow up and encourage them. Most people join with the best of intentions but sometimes need that little "nudge" to get them started. Knowing you are in their corner is sometimes just what it takes.

GDI is an excellent opportunity but like anything you've got to work it if you want it to pay off.

Best wishes,
John McConnell
M Ana Laura

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 03:29:28 AM »

please some one, help! I have only 3 days in GDI, and I have a new referral, I would like to send as a firt mail to my referrals the Official Affiliate Welcome Letter, (that is the one my sponsor sent to me), but I dont know where to find it!, my referral logg in yesterday, and I try to contact my sponsor so he can help me, but he hasnīt answered, so please, if someone knows where I can get that letter in spanish, I will grateful.
Linda V

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 04:08:24 AM »

Hello ,
I just signed up for free trial and I am new to computers as well as new to GDI. I am excited and dissapointed at the same time.
You are totally right about the follow up because I have heard from no one and I have sent out e mails requesting advise.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 04:10:06 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Mae Kelm

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 12:00:58 PM »

One of the biggest lapses I've seen in my downlines is that members just don't follow up when they get a new sign up. After 7 days your referral has not heard from you and are cancelling their account.   It's important that you follow up right away to let your new referrals know that you are there to help them. It doesn't matter that you yourself may not be able to help, but SOMEONE in your upline can. You're their first point of contact. Heck, some don't even know where to go to log into GDI. You've got to follow up. I've got a simple little welcome letter that I send to all my referrals. Here is a copy. Feel free to use it word for word or alter it for yourself. Either way, follow up - it's your key to success:

Welcome to GDI. I'm your direct upline sponsor and will help you any way I can to make the most of this opportunity. If you need anything send me and email and I'll usually respond same day.

My first piece of advice would be to get started right away. Log into your back office area at http://website.ws/members/ . Use the username and password you set. Once logged in, click the "Invite" link on the left menu. Send the invite to as many people as you can - even if you don't think this is their type of thing. You'll be surprised how many people who you didn't think would join actually end up joining under you.

My second piece of advise is advertise, advertise, advertise! You can advertise for free - you don't have to spend money to advertise on the Internet. Simply go to a search engine and enter "FREE ADVERTISING". Enter your referral link everywhere you can. You may want to set up a junk email account to register your free advertising link because you'll likely get a lot of junk mail from it. It's free and it works.

You can order business cards, dvd's and flyers directly from GDI for offline promotion. Offline promoting does work well because most offline people haven't seen this or similar opportunities. Most everyone is looking for a way to supplement or replace their current incomes.

You should set a personal goal of letting at least 10 people per day know about the GDI opportunity. That can take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour a day. If you commit to changing your financial status it will happen. I currently am making more than $4,000 per month in GDI commissions and you can too if you put forth a little effort.

You can find a get started guide here: http://website.ws/home/wealthguide

My final piece of advice is to send this same email to those who sign up under you so that they too know where to start.

Thanks for joining the team and let me know if I can help you.

John McConnell

Mae Kelm

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 12:00:58 PM »

Tim,
It can be frustrating when they don't reply because you want everyone to be as enthused as you are. Keep in mind that the GDI opportunity can be overwhelming to some people when they first join. You might send a second e-mail a couple of days later just asking them to confirm they got your first message and once again offer some assistance.

To be successful you've got to help make your downline successful. That means follow up and encourage them. Most people join with the best of intentions but sometimes need that little "nudge" to get them started. Knowing you are in their corner is sometimes just what it takes.

GDI is an excellent opportunity but like anything you've got to work it if you want it to pay off.

Best wishes,
John McConnell

John I want to know just what are you doing to sign up so many? I have seen what you have done on the leaders board. Please share with us all.
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 12:01:27 PM »

Hello ,
I just signed up for free trial and I am new to computers as well as new to GDI. I am excited and dissapointed at the same time.
You are totally right about the follow up because I have heard from no one and I have sent out e mails requesting advise.

Do not be dependent on "upline" If you read all of your members area you will know everything about this program. Then take action. After all how did you join?
LorraeA

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2007, 07:02:11 AM »

Hey Guys,
I recently joined up and really excited about ths.. I look at the Affilate thing as a bonus.. you get a damn good website and emails at $10 COOL!!!  Cheesy  Cheesy  Anyways..
I have had hundreds of hits on my websites through a PTR system that i advertised with. Any way i can follow up on these hits and email the ppl that viewed the site? Huh Feel like i am missing out on a opportunity here! Tongue

Ta

Lorrae  Smiley
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 07:16:33 AM »

I have created welcome letters for my team to use ... interesting how many don't take the 2 minutes to simply sign their name at the bottom ... so I greet every sign up ... takes 2 minutes to send them pre-written e-mail telling them how to get started ... and then follow up weekly to show support create momentum. It's important though to provide specific steps to take and get them engage in simple steps to get their confidence moving in the right direction and feel good ... I usually place a new sign up under them to help get them excited about the potential. Smiley
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 08:40:26 AM »

I have created welcome letters for my team to use ... interesting how many don't take the 2 minutes to simply sign their name at the bottom ... so I greet every sign up ... takes 2 minutes to send them pre-written e-mail telling them how to get started ... and then follow up weekly to show support create momentum. It's important though to provide specific steps to take and get them engage in simple steps to get their confidence moving in the right direction and feel good ... I usually place a new sign up under them to help get them excited about the potential. Smiley

I agree with MmD!
Moving a downline to new sign up is a good motivator and works really well to increase momentum.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
AntonyAlvarez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2008, 12:47:01 PM »

i just found this useful fourm on GDI and i agree with this topic!
Scott Brown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2008, 11:51:23 AM »

I sound out an email to everyone in my downline. The people in my upline do not respond which makes my job harder. I suggest everyone contact people in there downline when they sign up. Your getting paid for it correct? So you should thank them or ask if they need any help.
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2008, 08:38:29 PM »

It is very important to send a welcome email to people that have just
joined.  Smiley

This if nothing else will let them know that a real person is
here.  Shocked

Some people will never respond because they are not really
serious. Others feel they don’t need help. Some will only seek you
out if a problem arises.

Whatever the reason let them know you are
there.

If your upline gives you a signup I would consider that a bonus.  Grin
I would hope that could get contagious.

Watersa

Success Is What You Make Of It!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: