April 26, 2024, 10:02:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the nature of this business?  (Read 9699 times)
PamelaR

View Profile WWW
« on: February 17, 2007, 01:06:01 PM »

Hi,

Ok, this is a dumb question, I know.  But for some reason I just can't come up with an answer!  Someone asked me this, and I was not sure how to answer it.  Can someone help me with a good answer for the next time I get asked?  I am new to all of this, so I dumb about this all.  Sorry Embarrassed

Pam

Cool  Good things come to those who wait
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 05:47:55 AM »

Hi,

Ok, this is a dumb question, I know.  But for some reason I just can't come up with an answer!  Someone asked me this, and I was not sure how to answer it.  Can someone help me with a good answer for the next time I get asked?  I am new to all of this, so I dumb about this all.  Sorry Embarrassed

Pam

What is the question you asking. Is it the topic. What is the nature of this business?

Take Care,
Alcoya
PamelaR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 01:33:38 PM »

Yes, my question is "what is the nature of this business?"  I have done alot of reading in the last week, and have seen this described alot of ways, that is what confuses me... Embarrassed Would this be labeled a sales, MLM, network marketing, ect.?  I just am not sure exactly how to describe this.  Felt really dumb when asked that question...what is the nature of your business...like I said, I am new to this so please bear with my dumb questions.  I just really want to succeed in this and want to say the correct things.

Thanks

Pam

Cool  Good things come to those who wait
SantosL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 01:33:38 PM »

Tell the person that the nature of the business is related to selling .ws domain names which include hosting, a site builder, and email accounts. That .ws is becoming the next .com domain extension.  You can say the business involves introducing other clients to .ws domain and hosting package and that they earn commission for every person that signs up for their own personal or business website.  That for $10 a month they are getting a website package and an income generating business as well. They get Two things for one price.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Shwu Wah_Wong

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 02:57:05 AM »

Hello,

Your explanation on "What is the nature of this business" is very helpful especially to those new comers like me.

Thanks
Rachel  Smiley
Gordon Milton

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 04:03:35 AM »

Tell the person that the nature of the business is related to selling .ws domain names which include hosting, a site builder, and email accounts. That .ws is becoming the next .com domain extension.  You can say the business involves introducing other clients to .ws domain and hosting package and that they earn commission for every person that signs up for their own personal or business website.  That for $10 a month they are getting a website package and an income generating business as well. They get Two things for one price.

I would suggest using the word "promoting" or "marketing" instead
of "selling".

When I am asked, I say, "I get very well rewarded for showing
people how to make make additional income."
Very often I will get a response, "Okay, so tell me more".

I then say, "Got a card?"  If they haven't got a card I produce
a pen and a pocket sized spiral note pad and say, " jot your
name and email address on that and I'll send you some
information." I then log in to GDI and use the invite system.

I try never to get into conversation about the detail, nature,
(or anything else) to do with GDI. I let the tools do the
talking.

Hope this helps,

Gordon
KPhelps

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 05:09:34 AM »

HI,
I'm trying to get my head around this business.
I understand the promoting of the business to others to build a team. Other who want a business. OK.
However, I have been talking to people and some people just want to get their own website.
how can we sell just a website to people?
The idea of being part of an Internet Business scares the hell out of them.
They just want a website for posting photos or for their club, they don't want to build a business.
I thought that GDI was in the buisness of selling easy-to-use-websites.
From what I've seen so far, anyone who does not already know loads about the Internet will be scared off by our video/DVD.
eg. My Aunt would like a website for her church, but was petrified by the video and talk of 'business'.
Can anyone point me to the information about this please?
Are there any promotional materials to help?
Is it indeed possible to buy a website without becoming part of the business.?

Thanks, Kathie Phelps
Gail S

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 04:11:33 AM »

Hi Kathy
I would like to no the same my sister is retiring next year & wants her own website to keep intouch with family & friends, she doesn't want to use twitter or facebook & isn't interested in the business side of it.
Can some one please help?Huh
Gail

"Life's short eat desert first"
TonyJohnson

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 02:53:50 AM »

If you are already aware that the person you are talking to JUST wants the product/service, then just point them to this link with YOUR GDI USER NAME at the end of this address below.

http://www.testimonials.ws/what-do-i-get.html?sponsor=speedy2009

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Tony / Speedy
Ralph Castaneda

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2010, 01:12:03 PM »

Pam,
That was an awesome reading through this the theard has been most helpful ...Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: