March 29, 2024, 07:13:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Second Recruiting!  (Read 8835 times)
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« on: January 03, 2007, 03:11:37 PM »

Hello GDI members! Check out this article and apply it to GDI and you will get RICH!

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry

10-Second Recruiting To SuccessAre you ready to start Finding your Success Team?
This 10-Second Recruiting process will allow you to take full advantage of the most Powerful Recruiting Mechanism available in today's online business. Don't hold me responsible if you become one of the top Recruiters in GDI!

Exercise the 5 B's of 10-Second Recruiting, . . .

(Be Brief, Buddy, Be Brief.)

I'm full of hope, and conviction of our multiple streams of income opportunity. I only have time to talk to people that want to talk to me. How about you? Are you trying to manufacture interest out of your prospect? Or are you just spending your time recognizing what's there? 10-Second Recruiting is going to free you to be productive, predictable, and profitable. Unless things are different where you live, there are no spare prospects. We have to use a system that lets us determine if every person we meet, see, know or hear about, has genuine interest in our business opportunity.

Your ability to share your "Millionaire Business Card" or your "Success Plan to Wealth" cards with everyone you meet allows you to take that initiative and get the ball rolling. You create a 10-Second springboard for future talk where your prospect has made time for you to find out what is important to them. We're not trying to go fishing, trying to catch our limit on one Saturday morning retreat; we have a life changing message and an opportunity of unbelievable significance. We need to talk to as many people as possible to have a good chance to earn a return on our time and effort. 10-Second Recruiting lets us do that, it allows us to do some sifting so we can find out who is interested in what we have to offer.

"Steve, tell me something. Do you like money?" "Well, of course I do, it's my favorite subject." "That's great, I just happen to have a million dollar bill to give you or a "Success Plan to Wealth" card with me, will you take a look at it???

This is it. (It's just this simple)

When you're a 10-Second Recruiter, you don't wait for anybody; you're as proactive as you want to be. As you play back and transcribe and customize all the recruiting conversations in this training for your own personal use, you're going to see that each one of them contains a way of approach that is acceptable to your prospect. When the approach is customized, based on what you have observed, it's absolutely brilliant.

It starts with what you see with your eyes or hear with your ears about your prospect. You then reduce that to just a couple of simple things to say, things that are true, things that are positive, then just open your mouth and say it as you hand your prospect one of your "Millionaire Business Cards" or "Success Plan to Wealth" cards. That my friend is 10-Second Recruiting.

Here's some examples:

It is important to identify positive characteristics about Individuals that assist you in whatever you are doing: shopping, at the bank, visiting friends, or wherever you might be, it makes no difference. For Example, if Sally, a person that is assisting you at the mall appears to have a good personality or leadership qualities or whatever type of qualities that is easily spotted, You could say to Sally, "I really appreciate your help. I could not help but notice that you have great people skills." (Or leadership qualities or whatever skill the person might have) "I wanted you to be aware that a lot of people in the company I work with from home are making Huge incomes from home and from what I can see, I don't believe they have any more skill than you do. I then wait for their response. If they say "Really? How so? I would say, "I see you're busy here at work, take this "Success Plan to Wealth" card home, type in this URL and check it out. If you find the information of interest, just simply complete and submit for the interview online, either myself or another team leader will be in touch at the time you request. Have a great day!" Then you're out of there. Or, you can say "I think you are worth a million bucks" and give them your "Millionaire Business Card". Invite them to not go to your website as listed on the back, because they are probably already independantly wealthy! Look to see what kinds of reponses you get. Have you ever seen a big red blinking button on a website that says "Don't click here!" What do you think people will do? These "Millionaire Business Cards" are real conversation pieces and are viral in nature. People start showing them to everybody! They don't throw them away. They keep them and show them. You can even give them a couple extras to give to their friends.

A friend was in his home office, not long ago, when the Fed-Ex man walked in. Actually, he ran in, those people are always in a hurry. My friend said, "Dave, I watch you everyday, you get in and get out in a hurry, you're always busy. You ought to get a medal for the 100-yard dash; you're always on the run. I also sense that somebody as energetic and as good with people as you are, would probably enjoy getting paid what you're really worth. I think you're a champion. I think you're waiting, however, for the chance to prove it and get paid what your truly deserve." Ron gave him a big smile and said that money was definitely something that he needed because he had a baby with another one on the way and that was why he was running.

What you call a person like this is a prospect, a real live prospect. What you do is make a hot link in your mind with your prospect. Something positive you have observed about your prospect, like noticing they're a hard worker, being good with people or having leadership abilities or qualities. Always talk in terms of the other person's interests and you will make a new friend. People always remember nice things that you say about them, because it doesn't happen that often.

A Story is told that some years ago, a teacher passed out a piece of paper to each member of her 6th grade class. She had the students write down the names of all the other students in the class, leaving enough blank space to think of and then write down something they liked about each of their fellow students. The teacher then collected all these papers. She consolidated these comments onto a separate page for each Student containing all the comments that their classmates had written down about them and then she passed these sheets back to each one of her students. Some 10 years later this same teacher was attending the Funeral of a young Marine from that class who died in Viet Nam. The parents of this young man approached the teacher later and handed her a crumpled piece of paper that had been retrieved from the personal effects of this young soldier. "This was in Bill's wallet." The father said, "He always carried it with him." It was that 6th grade list. As other classmates from that same class learned about Bill's paper, a couple more individuals said they had retained their page from so many years ago. One of them said, I keep mine in my top drawer, another one said; I have mine in my wedding album.

People always remember when you say nice things about them. Establishing this type of link between what you observe and hear about your prospect and then what you say when you dispense your "Millionaire Business Card" or "Success Plan to Wealth" card, provides the 10-Second type of personalization between you and your prospect. This not only prevents a stiff arm, but results in a relationship where even if your prospect may not be in a position to take you up on your offer right now, they will be open in the Future and a friend.

It is no secret "The Power of Praise" has long been forgotten in the every day aspect of Life. If you're willing to look for and then praise others where praise is due, I can assure you that you will have their complete attention. The ability to find and then even Hand-Pick your Success Team, will put you at the strongest recruiting advantage imaginable.

A lot of people are ready to talk a lot about doing something, but they're not ready to do anything. I don't say that arrogantly, it's just a fact. Maybe they will be ready in 6 months or maybe they're never going to be ready. Who knows, maybe they will introduce you to someone else that is ready now. With 10-Second Recruiting, everybody stays friends. If someone's not ready then that's not a crime, unless you start forcing the issue with him or her. Usually people try to push the issue because they don't have anybody else to talk to.

With 10-Second Recruiting, you're never going to have that problem because there is no one that you see, meet, hear about or know, to whom you will not get the chance to dispense one of your "Millionaire Business Cards" or "Success Plan to Wealth" card, in a friendly manner. You can then look forward to the form showing up in your e-mail and the marketing center too. This is someone who had a good experience with you and is now ready to move to the next step and is checking it out.

Things always seem to happen pretty much the same way. This is the casting out of your bread upon the waters you might say:

The basic truth of network marketing business building is that 90 percent of the whole deal is in the casting. (Yes or no) Do you know somebody that wants to be successful. (Yes or no) Do you like Money (yes or no) If I give you one of my "Success Plan to Wealth" cards, will you look at it? (yes or no) Would you like to hear my story? (yes or no) (yes or no) (yes or no.) Little by little, prospect-by-prospect, it's basically the same thing (yes or no.) The reasons vary but really that's it. (Yes or no). Just sow your message of hope and opportunity as widely as you can. Always remember the Power of Praise. Look to lift. We need to have fun and enjoy people.

This is the way it's done, it's not hard, it's not tricky, it's just the distribution of the right kind of information in the right sequence to the right kind of people in large numbers and taking small amounts of time introducing your business. The system shows them most of the rest. Our marketing center follows up on every prospect.

We are 10-Second Recruiters and our Prospects are everywhere we go. A lot of people are sitting in financial Jail-Cells with the doors wide open. Let's spring them out with our Life-Changing Message of Hope and Opportunity! Let's throw them our Success Synergy Systems and Personal Success Financial Life-Line.

Never forget the power of Praise and always be willing to Praise where Praise is due. Be Sensitive and Observant, there is no greater joy then helping our new found friends rise to their full Potential. The principle is simple. You win when you help others win.

To Our Mutual Success!
Brad Kamanski   
David_V

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 10:12:42 PM »

Hi Brad

Thanks for sharing this. It's right on!

David Vanlandingham
TeresaHulkovich

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 08:23:23 PM »

I like it! I like it ALOT!! Gave me some new ideas where I am floundering!  Smiley
Ronn Memel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 07:37:48 AM »

Brad,

I'm new to GDI and am checking out the forum for the first time. This was one of the first posts I have read and want to compliment you on the message...well said!

Continued Success!

Ronn Memel
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 07:37:48 AM »

Help! I've Fallen And I Can't Get Up!
Thank you for your kind words! I am always willing to help. That is what it is all about.

Brad
CPoorman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 03:33:28 AM »

i am a newbie to all this but i found it informative and very refreshing.
thank you
christine
RobW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 07:43:58 AM »

Wow Brad, really interesting and helpful post. I am always working on ways of interacting better with people. I like being on-line because there is a lot less pressure. My SO worked as a cashier a few years back to make some extra money. I thought the job was beneath her and would get her down, but it didn't. I came in one day when the place was packed, and everybody was talking with her and she was cheery and responsive to everyone. She had great plus-sells and up-selling which her employer appreciated. She got to make nice contacts with the people who came in - regulars would bring her free food, invite her to parties, bring her flowers, give her discounts if they owned a place, she even got romantic propositions (appropriate ones!). It was a good situation for her because instead of just trying to pass the time, she made connections which made more money for the store and made the time pass more quickly and got her some free cool stuff. It was a win. And when I realized that, I thought that for things or jobs I think are tedious, I look at it more like I am putting in time instead of doing something I want to do. If I reframe it, I'm happier and more successful. If I treat others with appropriate, realistic praise  and a positive attitude, they see that and want to be associated with me. I am not bubbly so I have to modify my approach to fit my  personality, some of the things you say I would never be able to get away with, although my SO probably could. But when I modify it and make it truthful and real for me, then it works. So I'm definitely impressed with your ability and thanks for the helpful post!

Rob
MargaritaCruz

Who cares what u know,what matters IS that U CARE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 10:54:16 PM »

wow this is great thank you...is there a way we can bookmark thiese particualr posts or do we have to rely to each and eveyy one so it can be saved?

Hello GDI members! Check out this article and apply it to GDI and you will get RICH!

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry

10-Second Recruiting To SuccessAre you ready to start Finding your Success Team?
This 10-Second Recruiting process will allow you to take full advantage of the most Powerful Recruiting Mechanism available in today's online business. Don't hold me responsible if you become one of the top Recruiters in GDI!

Exercise the 5 B's of 10-Second Recruiting, . . .

(Be Brief, Buddy, Be Brief.)

I'm full of hope, and conviction of our multiple streams of income opportunity. I only have time to talk to people that want to talk to me. How about you? Are you trying to manufacture interest out of your prospect? Or are you just spending your time recognizing what's there? 10-Second Recruiting is going to free you to be productive, predictable, and profitable. Unless things are different where you live, there are no spare prospects. We have to use a system that lets us determine if every person we meet, see, know or hear about, has genuine interest in our business opportunity.

Your ability to share your "Millionaire Business Card" or your "Success Plan to Wealth" cards with everyone you meet allows you to take that initiative and get the ball rolling. You create a 10-Second springboard for future talk where your prospect has made time for you to find out what is important to them. We're not trying to go fishing, trying to catch our limit on one Saturday morning retreat; we have a life changing message and an opportunity of unbelievable significance. We need to talk to as many people as possible to have a good chance to earn a return on our time and effort. 10-Second Recruiting lets us do that, it allows us to do some sifting so we can find out who is interested in what we have to offer.

"Steve, tell me something. Do you like money?" "Well, of course I do, it's my favorite subject." "That's great, I just happen to have a million dollar bill to give you or a "Success Plan to Wealth" card with me, will you take a look at it???

This is it. (It's just this simple)

When you're a 10-Second Recruiter, you don't wait for anybody; you're as proactive as you want to be. As you play back and transcribe and customize all the recruiting conversations in this training for your own personal use, you're going to see that each one of them contains a way of approach that is acceptable to your prospect. When the approach is customized, based on what you have observed, it's absolutely brilliant.

It starts with what you see with your eyes or hear with your ears about your prospect. You then reduce that to just a couple of simple things to say, things that are true, things that are positive, then just open your mouth and say it as you hand your prospect one of your "Millionaire Business Cards" or "Success Plan to Wealth" cards. That my friend is 10-Second Recruiting.

Here's some examples:

It is important to identify positive characteristics about Individuals that assist you in whatever you are doing: shopping, at the bank, visiting friends, or wherever you might be, it makes no difference. For Example, if Sally, a person that is assisting you at the mall appears to have a good personality or leadership qualities or whatever type of qualities that is easily spotted, You could say to Sally, "I really appreciate your help. I could not help but notice that you have great people skills." (Or leadership qualities or whatever skill the person might have) "I wanted you to be aware that a lot of people in the company I work with from home are making Huge incomes from home and from what I can see, I don't believe they have any more skill than you do. I then wait for their response. If they say "Really? How so? I would say, "I see you're busy here at work, take this "Success Plan to Wealth" card home, type in this URL and check it out. If you find the information of interest, just simply complete and submit for the interview online, either myself or another team leader will be in touch at the time you request. Have a great day!" Then you're out of there. Or, you can say "I think you are worth a million bucks" and give them your "Millionaire Business Card". Invite them to not go to your website as listed on the back, because they are probably already independantly wealthy! Look to see what kinds of reponses you get. Have you ever seen a big red blinking button on a website that says "Don't click here!" What do you think people will do? These "Millionaire Business Cards" are real conversation pieces and are viral in nature. People start showing them to everybody! They don't throw them away. They keep them and show them. You can even give them a couple extras to give to their friends.

A friend was in his home office, not long ago, when the Fed-Ex man walked in. Actually, he ran in, those people are always in a hurry. My friend said, "Dave, I watch you everyday, you get in and get out in a hurry, you're always busy. You ought to get a medal for the 100-yard dash; you're always on the run. I also sense that somebody as energetic and as good with people as you are, would probably enjoy getting paid what you're really worth. I think you're a champion. I think you're waiting, however, for the chance to prove it and get paid what your truly deserve." Ron gave him a big smile and said that money was definitely something that he needed because he had a baby with another one on the way and that was why he was running.

What you call a person like this is a prospect, a real live prospect. What you do is make a hot link in your mind with your prospect. Something positive you have observed about your prospect, like noticing they're a hard worker, being good with people or having leadership abilities or qualities. Always talk in terms of the other person's interests and you will make a new friend. People always remember nice things that you say about them, because it doesn't happen that often.

A Story is told that some years ago, a teacher passed out a piece of paper to each member of her 6th grade class. She had the students write down the names of all the other students in the class, leaving enough blank space to think of and then write down something they liked about each of their fellow students. The teacher then collected all these papers. She consolidated these comments onto a separate page for each Student containing all the comments that their classmates had written down about them and then she passed these sheets back to each one of her students. Some 10 years later this same teacher was attending the Funeral of a young Marine from that class who died in Viet Nam. The parents of this young man approached the teacher later and handed her a crumpled piece of paper that had been retrieved from the personal effects of this young soldier. "This was in Bill's wallet." The father said, "He always carried it with him." It was that 6th grade list. As other classmates from that same class learned about Bill's paper, a couple more individuals said they had retained their page from so many years ago. One of them said, I keep mine in my top drawer, another one said; I have mine in my wedding album.

People always remember when you say nice things about them. Establishing this type of link between what you observe and hear about your prospect and then what you say when you dispense your "Millionaire Business Card" or "Success Plan to Wealth" card, provides the 10-Second type of personalization between you and your prospect. This not only prevents a stiff arm, but results in a relationship where even if your prospect may not be in a position to take you up on your offer right now, they will be open in the Future and a friend.

It is no secret "The Power of Praise" has long been forgotten in the every day aspect of Life. If you're willing to look for and then praise others where praise is due, I can assure you that you will have their complete attention. The ability to find and then even Hand-Pick your Success Team, will put you at the strongest recruiting advantage imaginable.

A lot of people are ready to talk a lot about doing something, but they're not ready to do anything. I don't say that arrogantly, it's just a fact. Maybe they will be ready in 6 months or maybe they're never going to be ready. Who knows, maybe they will introduce you to someone else that is ready now. With 10-Second Recruiting, everybody stays friends. If someone's not ready then that's not a crime, unless you start forcing the issue with him or her. Usually people try to push the issue because they don't have anybody else to talk to.

With 10-Second Recruiting, you're never going to have that problem because there is no one that you see, meet, hear about or know, to whom you will not get the chance to dispense one of your "Millionaire Business Cards" or "Success Plan to Wealth" card, in a friendly manner. You can then look forward to the form showing up in your e-mail and the marketing center too. This is someone who had a good experience with you and is now ready to move to the next step and is checking it out.

Things always seem to happen pretty much the same way. This is the casting out of your bread upon the waters you might say:

The basic truth of network marketing business building is that 90 percent of the whole deal is in the casting. (Yes or no) Do you know somebody that wants to be successful. (Yes or no) Do you like Money (yes or no) If I give you one of my "Success Plan to Wealth" cards, will you look at it? (yes or no) Would you like to hear my story? (yes or no) (yes or no) (yes or no.) Little by little, prospect-by-prospect, it's basically the same thing (yes or no.) The reasons vary but really that's it. (Yes or no). Just sow your message of hope and opportunity as widely as you can. Always remember the Power of Praise. Look to lift. We need to have fun and enjoy people.

This is the way it's done, it's not hard, it's not tricky, it's just the distribution of the right kind of information in the right sequence to the right kind of people in large numbers and taking small amounts of time introducing your business. The system shows them most of the rest. Our marketing center follows up on every prospect.

We are 10-Second Recruiters and our Prospects are everywhere we go. A lot of people are sitting in financial Jail-Cells with the doors wide open. Let's spring them out with our Life-Changing Message of Hope and Opportunity! Let's throw them our Success Synergy Systems and Personal Success Financial Life-Line.

Never forget the power of Praise and always be willing to Praise where Praise is due. Be Sensitive and Observant, there is no greater joy then helping our new found friends rise to their full Potential. The principle is simple. You win when you help others win.

To Our Mutual Success!
Brad Kamanski   

Your Partner & Friend In YOUR Success,

Margarita I Cruz-Amaro
Master Business Builder, Mentor, Trainer,
Motivational Speaker, Master Online Marketer

--No SELLING involved.THIS IS A
   LEGITIMATE INCOME SYSTEM THAT WORKS
--Get pd for referral marketing.
 click on links ☺
Pages: [1]
  Print