March 28, 2024, 10:46:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free-Advice For Marketers, You Might Get A Giggle!  (Read 5571 times)
BrendaSue

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2006, 01:28:57 PM »

This is the first time I am showing my In Your Face marketing advice page to you guys. These are some really important tips, and ways to avoid being ripped off and how to really save money with home businesses. I have been running this page for a while now, I should have showed you first since it IS a .WS site.

I am taking the approach of forgotten tips, and little things you can do to get people to take you serious. I am sometimes a little harsh (well, maybe it's more tongue in cheek), but I know for a fact that 98% of you out there will relate. This will also be perfect for newbies. It's not just about the "advertising" side, it's deeper than that, but still fun. I also have other pages there with free advertising links and lessons.  So here you go my GDI brothers and sisters, let me know what you think. Click the link below:

http://www.brendasuesworld.ws/page9.html

Love ya's,
Brenda Wagner
Founder of Operation ACT
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 04:17:16 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
LTurner1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 04:49:51 AM »

Hey Brenda. Finally someone said what I have been thinking for years. Great Blog! I am a new comer and can't wait to start networking.
SuzanneOuimet

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 04:48:50 AM »

This is the first time I am showing my In Your Face marketing advice page to you guys. These are some really important tips, and ways to avoid being ripped off and how to really save money with home businesses. I have been running this page for a while now, I should have showed you first since it IS a .WS site.

I am taking the approach of forgotten tips, and little things you can do to get people to take you serious. I am sometimes a little harsh (well, maybe it's more tongue in cheek), but I know for a fact that 98% of you out there will relate. This will also be perfect for newbies. It's not just about the "advertising" side, it's deeper than that, but still fun. I also have other pages there with free advertising links and lessons.  So here you go my GDI brothers and sisters, let me know what you think. Click the link below:

http://www.brendasuesworld.ws/page9.html

Love ya's,
Brenda Wagner
Founder of Operation ACT

Brenda, I read your page 9 and certainly agree with you, after having fallen for some of that 'garbage'. PayItForward4Profit makes money for the people who started that one up. You have to pay out so much money to make it work, and nothing ever happens. Last count it was over $155. a month, with no guarantee of any sales. As you said, you could go broke....
I am a member of GDI and think it could work, if I had the contacts to try to sell it to. Unfortunately, the ones I introduced it to weren't interested. I am stuck now, waiting the promised 'leads'. I'm not holding my breath!
Programs that advertise that you will gets leads don't allow you to get them unless you sign up for the pro version.  DirectMatches.com, for example. They send out lots of e-mails to you, but you can only send e-mails to 2 people if you don't pay up for the Pro version.
Your Lucky List - sends out loads of e-mails but there is nowhere to fetch the addresses of those people who sent them out.
I am thinking - if and when I ever start making money on the internet, I will do a site that lists all the stuff that is a complete waste of time, not to speak of money.
Programs like Traffic Swarm at least exchange credits for ads, as does TopSurfer. I am using them quite a bit but nothing is coming of it all. Possibly everyone looking at the ads is like me, trying to sell, not actually trying to find something to buy.
Anyway, hopefully something will happen soon. I am going to establish a deadline and if something doesn't happen by then, I will go back to the other things I try to make a living from. I am 70 years old and would like to be able to slack off some, but those darn pensions don't leave much room for relaxation.
Thanks again for putting some truth up here!
http://www.islandspirit.ws[/size]
HornerT

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 01:50:49 PM »

Brenda,

I'm trying to figure out what you're talking about. When I click on this link below, it just takes
me directly to the website showing all the people's stories. So I'm not sure what you're page 9 is.

http://www.brendasuesworld.ws/page9.html > Links to > http://website.ws/brendasue311

Tell me what I'm missing. Thanks

Tim

Tim
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: