March 29, 2024, 04:07:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone please tell me how do i set up a lead capture page!!  (Read 34642 times)
DanHall

USMC 1982

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2006, 09:19:02 PM »

The best lead capture page I like is:

http://www.freedom.ws/danhall#ticket

Put your username vs mine

Dan Hall
BrianB

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2007, 12:10:21 PM »

Could i put this on my web site...if so please send me the details
JeremyDodge

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2007, 10:13:51 PM »

hello everyone i'm Jeremy.  Could someone please send me the info.  I would appriciate it.
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2007, 03:03:50 AM »

Hi,

Below is the code I use for my lead capture form.

<!--begin lead capture form code -->
 <form action="
some php or cgi script" method="post">
    <table align="center" bgcolor="yellow" width="258" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border: 2px dashed #003366; padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px;">
      <tr>
        <td width="95" height="32" align="right" valign="middle"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>First name:</strong></font></td>
        <td width="159" align="left" valign="middle"><input type="text" name="fname"></td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
        <td height="30" align="right" valign="middle"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>Email:</strong></font></td>
        <td valign="center"><input type="text" name="email"></td>
      </tr>
      <tr align="center" valign="middle">
        <td height="44" colspan="2"><p>
            <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit">
            <br>
            <font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your information
            is kept 100% private<br>
            </font></p></td>
      </tr>
    </table>
</form>
<!--end lead capture form code -->

If you copy and paste the codes above into your website, you should see a yellow form asking for your visitors first name and email.
However this is just the appearance of the form, in order for it to collect email addresses and send a notification to you, as well as send a welcome message to your visitors, you need an autoresponder script (which I highlighted in blue "some php or cgi script).

There are many services out there that you can use (for a fee) to run the autoresponder, such as getresponse & aweber.
If you need help to set it up, please send me a private message.

Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2007, 04:46:35 AM »

Hi Tony,

Could you email me the datails too?
           Thanks,
            Eddie A.
Tony T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2007, 07:07:51 AM »

Hi Eddie, Hope you are well.

I've PM'd you with some details.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Tony T

Life is for: Living, Loving and Laughing NOT Whingeing, Worrying and Whining!
Kerry Austin

Use GDI to promote your primary business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2007, 04:04:19 PM »

Re: Lead Capture pages.

There are variations of lead cap pages.  They usally include a form for the reader to fill out.  This will send their information to your auto responder.  You need to offer something of value to the person looking at your lead cap page.  Free information on how you can help them.  You want to solve their problem.  Offer solutions, not opportunities.  You make money by solving other peoples problems.  Write or obtain articles for your auto responder( at least 7).  These articles can contain information on how you are going to solve the readers problems by joining GDI.  Offer your help nd maybe some links for marketing sites that you use.  That way you can build referal downlines in your traffic exchanges, safe lists, ect..    Any site that gives you a referral link to promote their marketing method, you can pass on to your prospects and team members in non spammy way.  A good target market are other network marketers.  They are already buyers online.  Offer things they need in order to grow their business.  Not just GDI members, all network marketers.

There are many marketing tools available that are well used in the industry.  You can use these tools to help you, and promote them at the same time.   

Tools for effective marketing are an auto responder, url tracker, url rotator, an HTML editor to make your own lead capture pages.  You can those tools and more all in one place  Use the tools, and promote the same service and earn nice commissions through their compensation plan as well.   It's  the perfect marketing system.

You will need an auto responder to have a lead cap page.  There are many available to choose from.  Some are free but send ads with your auto responder emails.  The auto responder will provide you with some html code that you paste into your lead cap page that you are making.

You should get to know some HTML as well.  It comes in very handy.  It will allow you to create  promotions and as many lead cap pages and  splash pages as you want.  Save it as an HTML file and upload it to the gdi server.

Mark Austin

You can have anything you want in life if you just help enough others get what they want.
Javier De la cruz

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2007, 05:26:25 PM »

Hi Tony...
I am sorry for the trouble...
can you send me the information too...

Thanks!!
Tony T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2007, 11:50:02 AM »

Hi, Hope you are well.

I've PM'd you with some details.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Tony T

Life is for: Living, Loving and Laughing NOT Whingeing, Worrying and Whining!
HeatherCarman

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2007, 07:02:11 AM »

I want to change my page to the one mentioned above but I still dont get how to do it. Can someone please help. Thanks

Heather
JWiley

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2008, 01:33:54 PM »

When using these lead capture pages, where does the lead's information get sent to?  if all you are doing is putting your id in the url, where does the information that the user types in get sent to and stored?
CharlesHill

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2008, 09:12:08 AM »

Could I get the information on lead capture page?

Charles
D_Dennis

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2009, 09:04:19 AM »

Hi,

Below is the code I use for my lead capture form.

<!--begin lead capture form code -->
 <form action="
some php or cgi script" method="post">
    <table align="center" bgcolor="yellow" width="258" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border: 2px dashed #003366; padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px;">
      <tr>
        <td width="95" height="32" align="right" valign="middle"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>First name:</strong></font></td>
        <td width="159" align="left" valign="middle"><input type="text" name="fname"></td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
        <td height="30" align="right" valign="middle"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>Email:</strong></font></td>
        <td valign="center"><input type="text" name="email"></td>
      </tr>
      <tr align="center" valign="middle">
        <td height="44" colspan="2"><p>
            <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit">
            <br>
            <font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your information
            is kept 100% private<br>
            </font></p></td>
      </tr>
    </table>
</form>
<!--end lead capture form code -->

If you copy and paste the codes above into your website, you should see a yellow form asking for your visitors first name and email.
However this is just the appearance of the form, in order for it to collect email addresses and send a notification to you, as well as send a welcome message to your visitors, you need an autoresponder script (which I highlighted in blue "some php or cgi script).

There are many services out there that you can use (for a fee) to run the autoresponder, such as getresponse & aweber.
If you need help to set it up, please send me a private message.

Melissa

Hi Melissa,

i was wondering how i can get that code into my website??

Best Regards,

D Rodrigues
L Sudarshan

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2009, 07:58:51 AM »

hi melisa,
i also need some help about the lead capture can u plz send it to me. I am going through bad time and my uplines are not helpful.
thanx
Sudarshan
M_Weling

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2010, 06:01:24 AM »

hi tony,

i would like to have that info too.

thanks,

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: