March 29, 2024, 02:23:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you considered creating a lead capture page with your GDI website?  (Read 49925 times)
EricThompson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 08:04:15 AM »

Hello,

I just joined GDI yesterday. I am now reviewing the GDI forums. I have enrolled in your program. Can you share with me and recommend any free autoresponder programs?

You hit the nail on the head. The key thing we need to do is show our downlines how to move forward. How to completely automate this entire GDI recruiting system.

Systems save us from ourselves.

Best wishes,
Eric Thompson

« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 08:05:13 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Eric Thompson
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2008, 09:13:53 AM »

Hi Eric,

Yes, system is definitely a must for duplication.
But I think system alone is not enough, for long term success, you need to provide leadership to your team too.
So the 3 essential components for  MLM success :

1) Product (GDI -- we found it!)
2) System (there are many our there, just decide on one which suits you, PM me if you want to know which one I use)
3) Leadership (be one!)

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
DPissy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2008, 03:25:13 PM »

Hi ,

I cannot follow, how to get to all these steps and where to start by the way. I am completely new to this. Any costs involved or not? who will mentor me?
Regards
DPissy.
DarkoM

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 03:44:28 PM »

Hello and welcome to all GDI members,

Janet Legere here.  I'm still getting my feet wet here and appreciate you bearing with me as I make my way around.

As you know, I offer weekly training for GDI members and for a few weeks, we focused on creating a lead capture page with our GDI websites and discussed using this method to build your list, build relationships and build GDI at the same time.

The process is very simple and I thought I'd share it here with you today.

Step 1.  Signup for an auto-responder or login to the one you already use and create a new campaign (list).  This is going to be your new contact list.

Step 2.  Create your follow-up messages - I encourage you to spend time building trust with your list and showing them how they too can use GDI to build their own list ... in this way, you are sharing rather than selling.

Step 3.  Create the html code for the auto-responder form - most auto-responders give you the ability to create an html form to capture subscribers

Step 4.  From your GDI domain, create a new page with the GDI website builder and paste the form code into the html section.  You can then edit your page to include text.

Example: 

"Fill out the form below to subscribe to my contact list.  When you confirm your email address, you will begin to receive information from me regarding online marketing tips and resources.  I welcome your questions and look forward to connecting soon."

Step 5.  List your new lead capture page on your favourite Traffic Exchanges, send ads to your safelists and use whatever online resources you have available to ask people to subscribe to your list.  I also recommend giving away a freebie to entice them to subscribe.

Step 6.  Follow-up personally with your new list members and do your best to encourage response and get connected.  I find it very effective to manually invite them through the GDI invite system!  I also encourage my contacts to connect with me on instant messenger.  It's a great communication tool.

I hope this helps and look forward to seeing your creativity.  Some of our members created some very original pages and I know you will too.

Have fun with it and show others how they can use this great system to prosper as well!

Share your results with us!

Have a great day.

Regards,

Janet Legere

Hi Janet I am Darko, a new member....so I need your help  Smiley .....I don't understand 4th step. Don't know how to edit HTML of my GDI page to enter new code what ever it is. When I press edit page,I can only view HTML...not edit it.  Do u know what to do...I want edit page in HTML? ps: Step by step please....I'm new  Smiley
DarkoM

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2008, 03:44:28 PM »

Hi,I don't know how to edit my HTML page on my web site.....
When I press edit page,all what I can see from HTML is when I press View Sorce......but can't edit it.
Any one know how I can edit my page in HTML,I want to add some baners and videos
Mike Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2008, 07:44:33 AM »

I just wanted to put in my 2 cents worth.

I have not been using autoresponder at all. I just use the GDI website and I advertise on google. I get 10 to 15 signups every single day and it only costs me 60 bucks monthly to advertise.
Google is my only means of advertising.

Oh, and just the other week, I have put my website name on my truck and Ive noticed a nice jump in signups because of that.

Its not hard to get signups at all. The best part is that I havnt had to talk to anyone.

Theres my 2 cents. hope it helps
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2008, 12:51:08 PM »

Hi Mike,

Are you talking signups or hits?

At 10-15 signups a day, you should buy some GDI DVD's cause your missing out on thousands in prize money every week from the leaderboard.

My experience is that GDI is not that simple!

You need alot of time, money and an excellent pitch angle to close the deal, which varies from prospect to prospect.

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
MFernando

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2008, 08:10:33 PM »

I use a free autoresponder an it works great for my campaigns. The service name is www.sendfree.com and u only have to choose basic account. The only limitations of this is that you only can make 5 campaigns with 12 messages each.

But for me, that is enough.
JStout

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2008, 06:54:44 AM »

I have been posting ads on craigslist, going to the traffic exchange sites, vamping up my website, emailing friends and family, talking to guys at work, blabbing my wifes ears off. No hits, no signups. I haven't lost faith or hope, its almost like fishing, but that's why i don't fish anymore. i am trying to start the cheap route, the free route. And my cheapness is showing i guess. lol
wheres the best place to go for advice withough someone trying to get me to join their free program?
THiggs

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2009, 07:45:51 PM »

Hi I'm am trying very hard to insert my autoresponder hotmail but It doesn't seem to be working correctly. I don't see a html section at all. The set up is not at all like it's shown on the link that was given. Some help please. Huh
S R

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2009, 12:41:26 PM »

Hi Fernando.. Thanks for the link.
If GDI it self confirmed its offering basic hosting. 
Anyways, its good that it has 5 downlines to earn some money with this.
Thats all folks.

VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2009, 06:29:56 AM »

I have been posting ads on craigslist, going to the traffic exchange sites, vamping up my website, emailing friends and family, talking to guys at work, blabbing my wifes ears off. No hits, no signups. I haven't lost faith or hope, its almost like fishing, but that's why i don't fish anymore. i am trying to start the cheap route, the free route. And my cheapness is showing i guess. lol
wheres the best place to go for advice withough someone trying to get me to join their free program?

There are many great free resources out there but I'm going to give a bit of advice that many will probably not like.  Invest in your business.  What I mean by this is, there are many great books at your local bookstore that can help you tremendously when learning to market.  If you find some information on the internet that you find is crucial, look into their paid e-books as well.  Yes, there is a lot of free information out there but the mind blowing, eye popping, business boosting advice and information usually comes in the form of paid material.  Yes, I've wasted a lot of money trying to find those guru's that know what they are talking about, but in the process I have also FOUND those guru's that will lead you to success.  Of course, information is one thing, action is a whole different ballgame.

Vincent R. Parker
JoshuaHansen

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2009, 03:27:50 PM »

hey when i post an ad it gives me a ad code and i have to copy and paste and i dont know how to do that please help
JohnDiegmiller

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2010, 09:19:41 AM »

Autoresponder, here is a FREE responder ListWire.
R Dewangan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2010, 09:31:35 PM »

I AM NEW MEMBER AND HOW TO I GENERATE LEAD AND MAKE MORE MONEY..........
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: