March 28, 2024, 07:56:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you considered creating a lead capture page with your GDI website?  (Read 49907 times)
Janet Legere

Don and Janet Legere

View Profile WWW
« on: October 16, 2006, 06:55:45 PM »

Hello and welcome to all GDI members,

Janet Legere here.  I'm still getting my feet wet here and appreciate you bearing with me as I make my way around.

As you know, I offer weekly training for GDI members and for a few weeks, we focused on creating a lead capture page with our GDI websites and discussed using this method to build your list, build relationships and build GDI at the same time.

The process is very simple and I thought I'd share it here with you today.

Step 1.  Signup for an auto-responder or login to the one you already use and create a new campaign (list).  This is going to be your new contact list.

Step 2.  Create your follow-up messages - I encourage you to spend time building trust with your list and showing them how they too can use GDI to build their own list ... in this way, you are sharing rather than selling.

Step 3.  Create the html code for the auto-responder form - most auto-responders give you the ability to create an html form to capture subscribers

Step 4.  From your GDI domain, create a new page with the GDI website builder and paste the form code into the html section.  You can then edit your page to include text.

Example: 

"Fill out the form below to subscribe to my contact list.  When you confirm your email address, you will begin to receive information from me regarding online marketing tips and resources.  I welcome your questions and look forward to connecting soon."

Step 5.  List your new lead capture page on your favourite Traffic Exchanges, send ads to your safelists and use whatever online resources you have available to ask people to subscribe to your list.  I also recommend giving away a freebie to entice them to subscribe.

Step 6.  Follow-up personally with your new list members and do your best to encourage response and get connected.  I find it very effective to manually invite them through the GDI invite system!  I also encourage my contacts to connect with me on instant messenger.  It's a great communication tool.

I hope this helps and look forward to seeing your creativity.  Some of our members created some very original pages and I know you will too.

Have fun with it and show others how they can use this great system to prosper as well!

Share your results with us!

Have a great day.

Regards,

Janet Legere
MMillar

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 04:19:18 AM »

how do i create a website?
mmillar
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 08:11:37 PM »

how do i create a website?
mmillar

This is a great site to learn how to build your site.

http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/

Janet is telling you how to set up a lead capture with your auto responder.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 08:18:59 PM by S_Alcoya » Logged

Take Care,
Alcoya
JBeise

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 08:27:21 PM »

Hi Janet,
  Question with the lead page, is the auto responder already set up or do i have to find one to set it up to and what auto responder do you recommend? 
Janet Beise
D Baird

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 06:54:16 AM »

Is there help out there in creating follow up messages?
CWong

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 05:07:31 AM »

Dear S Alcoya:

I am Charlie Wong from Singapore...

You are always very helpful....The site you recommended above is great....I believe I have t do a lot of homework..

If you do not mind can you tell me in summarised form what are the most important things to do to get into GDI business..

When I joined GDI, I was told you can get into business in 3 easy steps and be doing business in 24 hours....Now I do not see this as easy...The problem is setting up the web-site ...Need to learn a lot.

I also want to change my personal information from my real name to using a nick name on the ws site promotions...How do I change my personal information to using my nick name ? Your assistance is very much appreciated..
LeonardJohnson

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 03:17:04 AM »

Hello,

I found your lead capture page discussion very interesting. Will you please keep me up on how to get set up with one of my own on the GDI site that I am building?  I am new to all of this and am serious about GDI.  Thanks.

Leonard Johnson  Kiss
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 01:09:35 PM »

Hi all,

Since so many people are talking about lead capture page, I'll just briefly explain how it works and what is available out there.
Lead capture page, also known as squeeze page collects the emails of visitors to your website through a form.
After that a series of follow up emails are sent to your prospect encouraging them to purchase from you.

In order to set up a squeeze page, you need an autoresponder.
There are 3 types of autoresponders:
1)bulk mailing software installed on your desktop : this makes use of your own ISP, so you may run into the danger of having your account terminated

2)install the script on your server : this is only possible if your host allows running of cgi or php scirpts. If you can install in your hosting account,
the advantage of this method is you have full contrrol of the mail sending, and its 100% private label. The downside is you need to have some coding knowledge to run it.
If this is what you are looking for, autoresponder plus is probably the best, and I think the script is about $200.

3)hosted solution : this is the easiest. Subscribe to the service and they will deliver the email messages for you. Most of come with alot of easy to use point and click features as well as video tutorials to help you set up. The reputable autoresponder services are aweber and getresponse, that will set you back by $17~$20 per month.

Personally I believe number 3 is the best option. If you think that it is too expensive to pay $20/month, then google for "cheap autoresponder" and see what comes out. I am using one that is below $10/month. Although not as feature rich as aweber and getresponse, I think it serves me well for the moment.

If you are interested to know more, please send me a private message.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:12:12 PM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
AdamThompson

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2007, 09:24:59 PM »

yes I have thought about it can you assist me in this process please I am new to this and starting out and need the leads  to move. Cool

« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 03:09:43 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 11:18:25 AM »

Hi AdamThompson ,

I have just sent you the details in a private message.

Melissa

Bryon_L

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2007, 03:04:43 AM »

Hi Janet, I hope I have your name correct? I am already a member of mlmpowermarketing.com, I am not an affiliate so I am not advertising. I see they have GDI in their pre-written campaigns, and I would like to see them, ask how many letters are made to be mailed out? I also wish to know if because I haven't built my own site yet, and my domain name is automatically switched over to GDI website, do I only have to place my domain address in the box provided?

I also have an account that has a video and audio capture page if I can use the GDI and have it placed on www.optin2succeed.com, and instead of using optin2succeed.com, if I can plave my Domain addreess, like www.B-Lewis.ws-a to z? The reason I am asking is I thought you may have already have dealt with this, or know someone who has tried the same thing?

I also realise that mlmpowermarketing has a capture page in house that could possible be used, I will have to check all of these ideas out on each company, but any help I can get would be greatly appreciated.

I have been with GDI for some time now but my illness has not allowed me to attempt any larger scale marketing till now.

I have an upline sponsor, Marty and Christina Orcutt, and I just tried to find their postings, and they are suppose to be in your team. I used the search and that is how I found you Janet.

I hope you will be able to give me some insite to how the pre-written letters look, and how I can choose the place best suited for the capture page.

With my deepest graditude Bryon_L  P.S. Marty and Christina have been very helpful, and I guess I should have contcted them, but this is my first attempt using the forum. Smiley
P Suber

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007, 04:55:28 AM »

If they give you a website where prospects can sign up under your own user name, then what are the advantages to having a lead capture page?

cillasuber

cillasuber
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2007, 09:00:44 AM »

The advantage is branding.  Cheesy
You will be offering your prospects your own personalized version of the opportunity.
This builds confidence.
Even if they don't sign up the first time, you would have their emails and follow up with them.

Since GDI has very good lead capture pages, it will still work if you use them directly.
However, you will be competing with thousands of distributors offering the same.
It is common for prospects to research after seeing the opportunity for the first time, so if you don't differentiate,
although you may be the first to show them the opportunity, your prospects may end up joining other affiliate that they found in google.

Another advantage of lead capture page is you can promote other products and still make money even if your prospects don't join your GDI business.

NGwyn

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 02:09:18 PM »

Where do I sign up for an auto-responder?
Thanks!

Naomi
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2008, 12:51:36 AM »

Where do I sign up for an auto-responder?
Thanks!

Naomi

There are many autoresponder program available, they normally cost $17-$20/month
For more info, please send me a private message.
or you can google "autoresponder", you can choose from the search results!

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: