April 27, 2024, 05:03:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: All About Advertising!  (Read 32584 times)
Mary Rabe

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2006, 04:03:52 AM »

HI
I am new and have a question for anyone. What is the best way to advertise if you do not have any funds for this.
I am not new to advtising but am a new member here and would like anyones opinion on this and thanks
Mary Rabe
Kevin Dean

Never Give Up, Never Surrender

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2006, 10:54:35 AM »

All,

I have been considering paying the money each month to be supplied with leads to follow up on.  I am new at this and have no base of contacts to start with.  Id like to hear anyones opinions for or against this approach.

Thanks

Kevin Dean

Kevin Dean
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2006, 05:56:13 PM »

Hello All,
First let me make my view very clear;
    "I think buying LEADS is a waste of money"[/list]
    and then let me eplain why;
      "You can use the same money to generate your OWN LEADS"[/list]
      Actually there are many ways to generate LEADS that are FREE..  Many of these FREE Programmes will have Upgrades which basically increases output for said Programme...
      It makes more sense to invest money into generating your own LEADS.  You would be well advised to then introduce your LEADS to these services too...  Introduce your NEW LEADS to the Programmes that you used to Promote to them...  They already know it works because they prooved that for you, RIGHT...

If they buy in, so to speak you have yet another income stream to write home about, thats more money to invest into List Building Tools etc or take your friend to the Races.

Buying LEADS can not possibly be value for money because the second you stop paying, the LEADS stop coming...   Having your own LEAD CAPTURE SYSTEM that is fed by TEAM WORK will NEVER STOP...  24/7 Advertising that gets STRONGER and BIGGER just because it works... Being able to Build your OWN LIST is the ONLY WAY...  If you are to be successful it is YOU that needs to change the Browser into the CUSTOMER rather than paying someone else to say hello to their customers...

The crazy thing is;
      as a GDI MEMBER you have all the tools you need to capture leads...  You have a DOMAIN so you can have whatever you want on a Web Page (legal stuff obviously).. As a GDI MEMBER you can use the Lead Capture FORM to capture your LEADS and it also sends you their details by email.
      If you don't like the Lead Capture pages of GDI use the HTML from the same form and make your own LEAD CAPTURE PAGES... (LCP's) and then upload them to your DOMAIN

Your NEW LEADS will be introduced to GDI for you because of the Auto-Responder messages (subscribe to your own LCP for a DEMO).  The email that you are sent can easily be forwarded to a seperate Auto-Responder to Promote other stuff such as your Marketing System.

You can also contact the LEAD PERSONALLY because you know that they are online and interested....

BTW you should always add Opt-Ins / Outs to your Emails... Especially automatic mailing lists. Opt-Ins are achieved by making a person confirm that they want to receive the emails from you and an Opt-Out makes it possible for a person to remove themselves from future mailing.  By adding Opt-Ins / Opt-Out LINKS you are eliminating the possibility of a SPAM COMPLAINT ever being Upheld..  You have thir permission and if the info you deliver is to Subject and of Good Quality they will remain on your list.

Regards,
      Inatio Legorburu

View Profile WWW
      « Reply #33 on: April 28, 2006, 11:25:14 AM »

Some of the most effective GDI recruiting ads were ads over "free leads".

There was a time that GDI were offering new members free leads, which was great for advertising and great for recruiting.

It seems that all networkers serious about their business are on the lookout for leads, signups and sales, accompanied by the words free or guaranteed.

Anyway, once again we have launched a "free leads" advertising campaign, which should generate fresh recruits for GDI.

Warm regards from the Netherlands,
      Inatio Legorburu
      Stephanie Smith

View Profile WWW
      « Reply #34 on: May 02, 2006, 09:03:38 AM »

Good day, Can anyone recommend a company/site that offers custom made t-shirts & vehicle magnets? If you do, may you also offer up suggestions for what I might place on these type of materials?

Thanks so much
      Steph

To YOUR Success,
      Steph
      "If you always do what you always did,
      You will always have what you've always had!"
      HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
      « Reply #35 on: May 02, 2006, 12:09:51 PM »

http://www.iditplates.net

www.cafepress.com

They have chrome or gold magnets which stick on your car.

Local store in your area can make you nice signs.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 12:11:37 PM by HowardMartell » Logged
      Doug_Mann

Problems are only opportunities in work clothes.

View Profile WWW
      « Reply #36 on: May 04, 2006, 12:35:50 PM »

Steph,

I use the signs form IDitPlates that Howard mentioned in the previous post.  They look extremely professional on the back bumper of your car.

I have a black sportscar and the gold lettering stands out exceptionally well.  Smiley

Keep Growing!

Doug Mann

Making every day count!
      J_Lien

View Profile WWW
      « Reply #37 on: May 09, 2006, 08:08:54 AM »

Steph,

I use the signs form IDitPlates that Howard mentioned in the previous post.  They look extremely professional on the back bumper of your car.

I have a black sportscar and the gold lettering stands out exceptionally well.  Smiley

Keep Growing!

Doug Mann

Cool! Can you take a picture of it and send it too me? I wanna see Smiley

People become really quite remarkable when they
      start thinking that they can do things.
      When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.
      - Peale
      Paul Birdsall

Paul Birdsall, Success Coach

View Profile WWW
      « Reply #38 on: May 20, 2006, 04:35:24 AM »

Buying leads is a big waste of money and time!  If you want the best bang for your buck, use google adwords and send visitors to a capture page, then follow them up with a good autoresponder system with professional copy!

People who buy leads will never get ahead....GUARANTEED!

All The Best,
      Paul Birdsall
      Andrew C

View Profile
      « Reply #39 on: June 23, 2006, 09:39:36 AM »

Has any one tried  using a ezine advertising?
      If so which ezine work for you and which ones didn’t..

Has any one written a solo add that works. And would like share it with the forum.

Thank you

Andy
      Kerry Austin

Use GDI to promote your primary business.

View Profile WWW
      « Reply #40 on: May 07, 2007, 07:12:32 PM »

I make my own leads along with other advertising sources.  My lead capture page is here.  www.homeforwork.ws/main.html or the one I made for my friend is basically the same. www.residualincomes.ws/concepts.html

I also use traffic exchanges, blogs, my own forum, and some other marketing methods.  Most of this is free.  I do pay for an auto-responder though.  I actually use two auto -responders so I have different kinds of lead capture pages with differnt messages in them the my leads recieve.

You can have anything you want in life if you just help enough others get what they want.
      Susan_W1

View Profile
      « Reply #41 on: June 24, 2007, 04:39:55 AM »

Hello all,
             When I read the policy pages, it said that for trade shows, we had to get permission, is this true for places like fairgrounds? I have a couple of friends going and renting a table to promote their buisness, Do I have to get permission to go and promote this ?
                                                                         Thanks In Advance
      Pages: 1 2 [3]
        Print  

Jump to: