March 28, 2024, 11:11:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PM Power!  (Read 40836 times)
gdi
« on: March 29, 2006, 02:50:05 PM »

A great feature of your GDI Forum is the Personal Message system.

Spam-free and connects us, Worldwide.

Be sure everyone in your Upline and Downline utilizes this '.WS Members
only' benefit.

Chip
Admin
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 09:08:08 AM »

Chip how are you?
Thanks for the heads up, almost like you were reading my mind. Cheesy
I have one problem with this,what happens when I am in the middle
of a thread? Do I have to talk to that person off line?  or can I hit reply
and talk to them. Huh I hope I am not way off base with this. This
is the first forum I have ever been in.

Ms.Waters
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 09:09:05 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Success Is What You Make Of It!
KarlS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 09:17:14 AM »

The sad thing is that once you unsubscribe you can resubscribe to receive emails from downline.

Some may change their minds, including myself, and today their mood is so bad that they opt out from receiving messages from their sponsors. However next month the mood might be different, but they cannot do anything about it!

Karl
ArthurK

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 12:22:23 AM »

I think this should be the last one I do for direct marketing...I always thought the KISS method (keep it simple stupid) was the best approach for direct marketing...$10.00 a month...wow how simple is that...yes there is ALWAYS room for improvement but I am happy for now...KUDOS for the leaders Thank You
Art Kaliel

www.thefriendsinbusinessnetwork.ws

Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 11:02:19 AM »

Yah, PMs have its power, but how to access PM inbox as some links which were above the forum, doesn't exist there anymore. Is this a temporarry error or they were removed? I would appriciate if someone would answer me this question.

Thanks

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
J Hilburn

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 03:58:13 PM »

Yah, PMs have its power, but how to access PM inbox as some links which were above the forum, doesn't exist there anymore. Is this a temporarry error or they were removed? I would appriciate if someone would answer me this question.

Thanks
   Wow I will definatly have to check that out.   Shocked
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2008, 02:31:31 PM »

OK, I found the thing. It was hidden by some miracle.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 02:39:34 PM by Tatjana Prelog » Logged

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
M Bryant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 05:44:35 AM »

The Private Message system is a great tool.  I was surprised at how many people will respond to your private messages.  You can learn some great ideas from the members that have been here for a while.
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 03:47:49 PM »

Yes I agree, but on the other hand you have to beware of spamming. I surely hate to be spammed, remember this before posting me a PM.

Tatjana
Romeo Valentino

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 01:35:29 PM »

Hello Everyone!

Im am just getting started and would love somesupport a in turn I can offer that to someone else.
I have  aquestion.  What is PM Power?
gdi
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 01:36:57 PM »

PM=Personal Message via the Forum~!

Chip
Admin
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 03:04:30 PM »

Hello,

Private Messaging is a very powerful forum tool which can enable you to directly and privately communicate with other members of the GDI forum. However, as of lately there has been several reports being sent to the forum admins regarding members misusing this tool to SPAM other members of the forum with unsolicited messages. GDI has a zero tolerance Anti-SPAM policy. Please make sure to read the forum rules and policies at http://talk.ws/index.php?board=25.0. Violation of forum rules or policies may result in removal of forum privileges as well as suspension and/or termination of your GDI account.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
GilbertRamos

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2011, 11:58:56 AM »

Okay, so what is PM power?

If you are trying to make money promoting a business online and you are not using the IMTrainingPros Lead Capture Page Marketing System and Business Review Site Techniques you are missing out!

Click on the link and check it out►http://imtrainingpros.com/index.php?r=bandgiramos
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: