April 24, 2024, 03:15:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Welcome Aboard" designed for...Re$ults/retention~!  (Read 12434 times)
gdi
« on: January 28, 2006, 03:27:29 PM »

This 'Welcome Aboard' email has created strong downline momentum...(please adapt and include your contact info)!

Chip

Hi ,

You have signed up for an extraordinary business which is capitalizing on the paradigm shift from basic email to WebSites for everyone.

This $10.00/month WebSite services package is all-inclusive plus, Members can profit by sharing with others.

I recommend first this be viewed as a long-term commitment. Next, please get familiar with your Member area, utilize the Invite system with your contacts and sign-up at the GDI Forum plus, review all the Boards.

Fast-start suggestions: attend My.WS Training sessions, details at the Forum; listen to the archives at www.wsinternetshow.ws and two sites worth close scrutiny are www.wealth411.ws and www.gdi-made-easy.ws .

To YOUR $uccess,
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 03:52:17 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 07:47:57 AM »

Cool Chip Thanks. FYI I just added comprehensive instructions for the site Builder to gdi-made-easy  Cheesy
Paul Kinder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 09:11:52 PM »

fantastic! thanks Chip for the letter, and Rod for the site.

gotta say I'm getting loads of great ideas from this forum. Luv it!

i keep hearing gdi is hard to build in the uk and i really only joined for the site tbh as i run a couple other opps but this is getting more and more interesting by the minute!
Merideth Pieper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006, 06:28:33 PM »

Chip,

Thanks for including your welcome email in the forum.  I know when most people start off, they are very unsure how to procede - especially when it comes to actually TALKING with their prospects Smiley 

I use a similar approach with my opening emails, but I also include some type of question (about why they are involved in network marketing, how long, etc) so they feel compelled to write back.  It also shows them that you are actually interested in their background and care about where they want to go from there.  This business is all about people and the relationships you can develop.

Merideth

Yours in Greater Success,
Merideth Pieper
ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 08:35:45 AM »

Good communication with your downline is a way to keep program jumpers at bay.

Scott Price
James_Chan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 04:20:05 PM »

Dear Chip,

Thanks for the welcome letter.  I am a new GDI Associate.  Please advise on the issue of choosing an appropriate domain name.
Should the domain name reflects our business eg. www.gdi ...ws or something on income, wealth, etc to attract new members eg www.fortune.ws,  incomeforlife etc..

Thanks

James
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2006, 06:47:29 AM »

Dear Chip,

Thanks for the welcome letter.  I am a new GDI Associate.  Please advise on the issue of choosing an appropriate domain name.
Should the domain name reflects our business eg. www.gdi ...ws or something on income, wealth, etc to attract new members eg www.fortune.ws,  incomeforlife etc..

Thanks

James

The domain should reflect on your business and what you are trying to do.

Take Care,
Alcoya
AdellaGonzalez

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 03:39:09 AM »

This 'Welcome Aboard' email has created strong downline momentum...(please adapt and include your contact info)!

Chip

Hi ,

You have signed up for an extraordinary business which is capitalizing on the paradigm shift from basic email to WebSites for everyone.

This $10.00/month WebSite services package is all-inclusive plus, Members can profit by sharing with others.

I recommend first this be viewed as a long-term commitment. Next, please get familiar with your Member area, utilize the Invite system with your contacts and sign-up at the GDI Forum plus, review all the Boards.

Fast-start suggestions: attend My.WS Training sessions, details at the Forum; listen to the archives at www.wsinternetshow.ws and two sites worth close scrutiny are www.wealth411.ws and www.gdi-made-easy.ws .

To YOUR $uccess,

WOW! That is a great Welcome aboard email. Just wish I would of found it a few days ago!  Smiley

Kindest Regards,
 Adella Gonzalez
Kerrie Brown

"To the infinity bonus, and beyond!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2008, 11:12:59 AM »

I also ask how they found my site so I can track what types of advertising work best.  Wink

Kerrie

Because I have been given much, I too must give.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: