March 28, 2024, 02:42:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I was honored to share today on .WS Radio  (Read 17869 times)
Doug_Mann

Problems are only opportunities in work clothes.

View Profile WWW
« on: October 09, 2005, 09:38:01 PM »

Hello Fellow GDIers,

What an honor and pleasure it was for me to be a guest speaker on the .WS Internet Radio
Show
today! Thank you so much to Chip, Marvin, and everyone at .WS Radio for allowing
me to share some of my off-line marketing methods.

Don't forget I will also be a guest tonight on Marvin Drobes' Sunday night training call. I
will be continuing my training with marketing methods, including specifically "On-line" methods.
Come join us tonight and get "the rest of the story."  There is one tip I will share tonight
that will DOUBLE the number of people who watch your GDI movie, so don't miss it!

If you want to join us live on the web, download your free copy of HotConference
software, just go to:  http://tinyurl.com/7hoxo

(Please check the software operation before joining us via the web broadcast)

Our training conference is at 9:30PM EST.  If you prefer to join us via phone the
conference call number is 1-605-528-8800 and participant code is 11335#.

If for some reason you are not able to attend tonight's call, send me an email (you can
access my email address through my forum profile), or send me a PM and I will send you
the info.

I hope to "see" you tonight!

Respectfully,
Doug Mann

P.S.  If you've been entering your leads into GDI's back-office invitation system by hand
(meaning: cutting and pasting each entry) then I have a program that can automate the
task for you and it's FREE!  It's located at http://www.gdi-invite-filler.ws

« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 08:07:15 AM by Doug_Mann » Logged

Making every day count!
StevenG

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 12:55:06 PM »

Hi,

i missed the call last night. Am getting started in the UK. Can I hear it anywhere and get the tips and links you refer to?

thanks very much

Steven Gargaro
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 06:57:04 PM »

Yes, go to the http://www.wsinternetshow.ws/ its archived!
Stephanie Remers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 08:58:36 AM »

Doug, you were AWESOME last Sunday! Even this "Old Dog" learned some
new tricks!

I can't wait to tune in tomorrow to hear what our own Howie Martell has to share
with the GDI community!

In Success,
Stephanie

If you think you can, you can. If you think
you can't, you're right.  ~Henry Ford
HowardMartell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 01:04:19 AM »

It was honor being part of something which each and everyday is changing peoples lives.

Being on the radio show and sharing my vision,goals and off the wall methods has been a blessing hope all of you who have special way of marketing your GDI BIZ take the time to consider being a guest.

This show has paid off and so many ways you can't image.

take care

see you at the top
ZimmermanL

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2006, 10:34:38 AM »

Hi every one, My name is lynn and I am so new I'm not sure how to do this yet, right now I just spend alot
Of time reading hoping to get it real soon, If there is anything you can tell me that would help I would be so
thankful.

Lynn
DwayneCarson

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 09:33:41 PM »

yes sad to say this is my first time getting a chance to view the forum and i missed the conference on the a better way to but leads into the invites page and would be thankful if i could have the information 

thanks again
HowardMartell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 04:53:39 PM »

Hello everyone,

I can tell you this with having a successful home business and being on the radio show a while back was great.

They're many times like to go back and listen to the archived calls and learn something new.

Stay focused and remember have a can do attitude.

Howie Martell
J Gouzecky

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 08:33:27 AM »

Hello to all i am new to all this i joined up this morrning and i need some big time help to set up web page, email, and a lot more things how can i get every thing up and going. I paid for the DVD movie program and should get it in 1 to 2 weeks  so what do i do from here thank you. This is all new to me and im a little lost at this moment so i need some feedback. Thank you for all your help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: