March 28, 2024, 09:26:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome, You Will Not Be Alone...  (Read 6104 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 26, 2020, 12:19:38 PM »

Yes, Welcome and most of you reading may have joined our GDI Family...

Take a second look at our Subject: Daily real hands on support by passionate people...

So, you joined GDI and what is the next step?

Let us encourage you just three hours total per week. One of them in this forum with interaction and setting up your profile similar to mine. Two take time to reach out to me the first week you have joined. We will walk you through all of GDI. That way you will understand how empowering this tool really is. Either you joined to get paid for your "Skill Set" is just awareness of your experiences which is knowledge. That is what draws others to desire you in their lives and companies. Third is to never give up!

See, keep it simple and all will fall in place. I am living example and yes trail and error yet never give up...

You will  have fun learning and sharing experiences with strategic ideas being placed into your life.

Supportively,
William

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 10:43:35 AM »

Hi Everyone and also those just looking within our "Forum"
Each chance I get there will be a posting in this feed. I dedicated my time and resources to support all people and growth projects for communities world-wide.

Just allow us to walk through all of GDI which is the beginning foundational support tool. Yes, GDI is a tool with vast benefits and I would be honored to walk through with you.

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 10:43:35 AM »

Welcome all those who are guest jump in and contact me today!

We are here daily to support all equally. Those looking contact me and I will walk you through all of GDI and have no questions. The first move after that walk through is to create your profile with full name and contact information.

Hey, if you allow me to walk you through all of GDI. Nothing will make you clueless with how to apply and profit. That is based on my vast years of experience within GDI. It is about knowing how GDI can and will apply each vision you get to support other's lives and companies.

Exciting and hopeful

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Salimbeni Daniel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 12:33:36 PM »

Hola soy Daniel Salimbeni queria saber si hay algun grupo que este activo, mi grupo no me contesta mis mensajes, quiero cambiar de grupo, hablare con soporte de GDI, me han dejado solo mi upline hay algun grupo activo en español, que me pueden ofrecer ayuda consejos marketing banner videos ideas etc etc. mi email es info@encasa.ws  Gracias 
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2020, 12:33:36 PM »

Amazing over 100 views on this one thread and climbing!

Please viewers and new GDI family. Take advantage of our support and take action! We believe in real human interaction

I am waiting for tons of people to ask for a walk through of all important GDI foundation. We will make it work for your unique desire.

There is never a cost for our support and you can rest easy with that!

Just contact me day or night...

Just Saying,

GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2020, 08:27:31 AM »

Hola soy Daniel Salimbeni queria saber si hay algun grupo que este activo, mi grupo no me contesta mis mensajes, quiero cambiar de grupo, hablare con soporte de GDI, me han dejado solo mi upline hay algun grupo activo en español, que me pueden ofrecer ayuda consejos marketing banner videos ideas etc etc. mi email es info@encasa.ws  Gracias 

Daniel no estás solo. Revise su correo electrónico y permita un flujo constante de apoyo humano real.

Nos apasiona GDI. Cualquiera que sea tu razón para unirte. Eso es lo que le guiaremos en cómo GDI será su base.

Guillermo

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2020, 12:19:30 PM »

Hello members and viewers

Most will be looking for names and addresses within this forum. Others some quick way to make GDI produce money. Be realistic and allow you to learn there is never a quick way to support others and allow GDI to grow in time.

Hey the way it works put in activities and get with someone such as myself. That never charges to support and invest in your vision not mine. That is the positive real  human interactive way to get this done.

If you complete your due diligence finding that I'm graced with being a long member within GDI. Not only yet active and will help those who are willing to put in work. Nothing is being done for you nor is it up to anyone except yourself to get stuff done right. Being consistent we all fall sometimes. The trick is getting up and never stop.

I am living proof GDI works and will for you...

GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2020, 01:36:06 PM »

Hello everyone and all these questions on what is posted in our forum is simple. I have only post experiences since GDI established. We share it with others even those who are just guests and not involved in GDI. So everyone can be influenced to imagine once again in their lives. The endless usage of GDI in your vision is priceless.

When anyone has a question reachout to me all the time. I will walk you through all GDI foundations areas and then you will have a clear understanding of how to apply GDI to your unique purpose I call…”Vision Of A Future Self”.

This thread is only to introduce one's self upon joining GDI...So if you are completing due diligence for an issue you have. Guidance will be found through another thread most likely one we posted. There are more postings from us than any others and we make sure to stay active since GDI opened. Us meaning myself and other longtime consistent users and influencers.

I believe in investing in you...people vs things. You have a problem: call me  or write. No worries I will get with you. I am all about real human interaction and believe me your time as my is valued. Strategy Sessions we call it. When I walk you through your concern. It is better with a live human being. No cost for a lifetime of support.

Hey it is never a matter of if you are going to ask for my support, just when. Do not sit around after attempts with people who you call up lines and not get real human interaction. You have a whole massive GDI family and it should not cost you a dime. We can't be accountable, only for ourselves and those who we have come on this GDI journey for life.

Who encouraged you to join GDI is accountable and if they have not been ethical and honor you by being there and getting stuff done. Then, contact me only after you made attempts. We will become your new family connection. We have lived each day for all these years and will be here to come.

Hey, never give up and always reach me if you need to release or anything. I live to serve all my life and have done well so it is my privilege to serve again.

Just Saying,

GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2020, 01:36:06 PM »

Welcome TO GDI

There are guests and that is my focus to encourage you in dropping me a question and then allow me a few minutes to walk you through all of GDI.

We have nothing to sell and would not insult you with pitching products. We choose to live by higher standards. I believe in earning your consideration for serving while supporting you and your family. Investing in you as a person vs things. That is our agenda and always transparent!

Let us start by considering taking a leap of faith and joining GDI. I will receive a message generated by our computers. Then, we can take it each day through establishing your foundation right away.

The rest is to experience knowing I stand accountable for you. There is nothing unethical taking place. My full dedicated support is free. There should not be a price for support?

Waste no time and allow our GDI family to be with a new start for a future that you vision. Each of us has a unique purpose and all is found by allowing GDI as our core foundation. It is amazing and tested.

My hope is that you give me a chance to help your experience to manifest unlimited ideas. We can create projects that will eradicate lacking basic needs in people's lives while enhancing communities. No talk and just sitting around... Nothing gets done without you understanding what GDI is all about. Only way is walking through all of the GDI foundation areas and I am the one who will complete real human interaction.

Just Saying,
 GrinWilliam

Join Now!
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/my.dhtml?sponsor=brotherbillamis&chk=1

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »

Welcome Guest and New GDI Family

Yes, that is the true question based on all the research within this forum. Daily I watch all the trends and it shows people are wasting time and money with purchasing outside lists, telephone resources, etc...They do not work, based on people will join and never stay. They have no leadership willing to walk them through all of GDI first, then help them learn how to apply that wisdom to their unique life and needs. We have resolved this issue and you benefit without paying anything for our support. Nice, we believe in GDI and use it for vast years. Now you can also and not have to pay us one dime. No more excuses with explanations.

There is and always has been one true proven and no monetary (Money) cost to getting people to know what you offer and how to work with you. That is simply "Word Of Mouth" which is proven the most effective natural method of Advertising.

Companies pay my company tons to get their message across to vast areas they decided to target. Hey, they waste money with other methods. Nevertheless, I walk them through our way, the true GDI way and approaching people with earning their consideration is the best practice.

Now, if you are a GDI family member and desire to get this right the  first time. After you have exhausted all attempts to have your people who convinced you with all the hype about their vast knowledge in business. Well, no you can't get them to help you make it right? Contact me by completing what we call a "Commitment" document.

Think of it as a method we use to make sure you can follow easy steps. The ability and hunger you have is focused without Vanity, Greed and Fear. That is the old method to get people to purchase worthless stuff and being here you must have had years of falling for the next shining thing?

Well, GDI is not anything you have imagined. No matter your degrees and experience selling others products/procedures...

My company and self, invest in people like yourself. We invest our resources, money and efforts in you. It's about time someone believes in you without a hidden agenda. That is us!

Just complete our form and I will personally be accountable for walking you through all of GDI with my determination and commitment. You will awaken strategic awareness in how GDI will be applied to your life. Each person since GDI conception. Never will have the same usage for GDI. So, think of it as a tool to shape as you vision your future self.

Come let us walk through an amazing journey of wonder. While you receive the overflow of favor in needed areas of your life.

My only agenda is to earn your acceptance in considering allowing me to be held accountable for your manifestation of a future without lacking basic needs and establishing something to help others achieve greatness as you will.

Come let us enjoy without any rush...this invitation to me is open for a lifetime. Nothing worthwhile is rushed. Please complete your due diligence on people and companies prior to being involved with them. Just go to LinkedIn and place my full name William Earl Amis, Jr. III and research my ethical years and honorable service.

Then, return to complete this form and I will be sent a message to contact you...Making the right choice at the beginning is critical and will save you years of disappointment.

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam
Here to complete the “Commitment” form.
https://forms.gle/y1pBQxvopyimmchx6

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2021, 11:35:23 AM »

Welcome GDI family and Guest
It's been a challenging past year and looking forward to a rewarding new one. It's been several weeks without posting and encouraging "Real Human Interaction" within GDI.

My purpose and agenda is always ethically transparent. Not anyone can please everyone. That said, some may ask for support without being willing to stay consistent doing their part. Which is simple, show up and do the work?

Nothing is easy within GDI. Think about how you get unlimited walkthrough in applying GDI foundation in your life and establish a real company vs just selling products. That is what we call having a "Business".

Hey, we need those who market our products and services. That is what and how most people become aware what a company doesn't. Nevertheless, you joined and may look at vast articles/post this person released. Think, just take action when you get prompted. I ask no rush we have been here for over 10 years and will continue.

Just contact me day or night. Allow, us to earn your consideration and walk you through all GDI. That way you get it right the first time. It cost you nothing for a real hands on support. So, take your time and contact me when you are ready.

William Roll Eyes

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2021, 11:44:03 AM »

Let's Make This Simple!

We offer no cost lifetime support. You joined our "GDI" family, per say. Each unique and equipt with "Skill Sets" given to use in your life.

GDI well, consider with our encouragement. Think of all location online as just tools. Get it, tools and based on your passion to serve people,communities,earth. We will walk you thought until you find that one passion which will become your new company.

Legacies, are not wished upon? They are not just visioned? We must use advisors which cost nothing, people live to help you on a worthy cause. Just consider not focusing on Vanity, Greed and Fear...

Next, contact me today!

We will walk you through how you have 10 per-established departments for your new company...etc...

Did we catch your attention...never looked at GDI as a foundational tool, yet each one of you focus on how fast, you can get people to believe in the gaining vast money. How money will help you and your family. How money from others will remove basic lack of needs. Wrong, it's how you gain, use and provide for others that increases an overflow of money.

Never, if you just get this. Focus on money = Greed, then Vanity manifest lastly Fear of loosing the little you have. Perhaps that is why we are strategically placed in your life for a season.

Nothing is by chance, luck, etc...

Call me Will...just call me, Ha ha ha

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2021, 10:08:20 AM »

This is the last quarter of 2021...how are you doing with understanding all of GDI and how to apply it?

Perhaps like 98% of those who jump into GDI start paying a monthly fee with all hopes to make something out of joining. Finding out it's not as you assumed?

Well the good thing is it's never too late to avoid failure...that is only one who gives up is a failure in that area they jumped into without giving much thought as to what is GDI? Well, by now all the hype and glamour is worn off right? So, why not allow us to walk you through doing GDI right.

Did you know perception is everything? GDI is a toll that individuals and companies use to enhance their overall well being. You thought GDI as anything except that which it was created as is just simply a tool. Now, let us help at no added cost. We are free to support all who really desire to get this GDI right this time...

So, wait no longer and contact me personally. I will be accountable only if you joined off a prompting that is not full of Vanity, Fear or Greed. Then, contact me today and we will get it right this time...

My invitation has not changed in over ten years. Let me know when you are ready to stop wasting effort, money and resources. Then, look below and write to my inner office email. We will walk through all GDI and make it work. I will pledge full free support until it works for you and/or your company. Hey, no rush we have been here since GDI was established not going anywhere are you?

Ethically Transparent,
"Will" Roll Eyes

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: