March 28, 2024, 05:40:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 3 people ready to start building your Income today!  (Read 3862 times)
W Juanita

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2020, 11:10:42 AM »

Hello,  Smiley

I am a new member with GDI and I am looking for 3 people who are willing to start today working with subscribers.

I know this unusual, but my mailbox is running over, and since you are all in a forum; I know you are already familiar with network marketing.

There is no waiting for hits quota; no waiting for rotation or your url to get subscribers etc.

I can give you subscribers to work with.

Send me an email to  gdi@jqbw2020.ws.

Subject: I am ready.

Will get back to you with instructions.

AlexanderArogbo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 10:28:32 AM »

Okay, but I'm also a new member.
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 12:19:38 PM »

Okay, but I'm also a new member.

Welcome To Our GDI Family...

Perhaps you would consider to read your inbox within this forum at your profile?

To all those who read this. Please consider reading your "Inner" mailbox. That is how we consistently communicate to your directly. Think...real human interaction is the goal.

Yes, we can and will walk through all GDI. That is the first step and clarity always manifest on how with your unique vision to apply. Consistent growth and retaining new people is the key. Fast is not supportive. Growth and keeping it for all these years is key.

GDI is a foundation tool, hey this is just my perception and given fifteen minutes with you. I will help you shape clarity beyond what you see and read. That is only based on my experience which gives me knowledge of application for GDI in my life and forty-year company.

William

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 12:19:38 PM »

Hello,  Smiley

I am a new member with GDI and I am looking for 3 people who are willing to start today working with subscribers.

I know this unusual, but my mailbox is running over, and since you are all in a forum; I know you are already familiar with network marketing.

There is no waiting for hits quota; no waiting for rotation or your url to get subscribers etc.

I can give you subscribers to work with.

Send me an email to  gdi@jqbw2020.ws.

Subject: I am ready.

Will get back to you with instructions.

Encouragement!

Hey, Juanita great to see those who are willing to refer people who have a interest in enhancing their lives and companies if they have one. Leads are part of what GDI offers?

Nevertheless, if there are those who desire natural growth and retaining those who seek support. The one way is real human interaction. That is "Free" and worth you learning about those who will be in your life for life. It is about bringing people in honestly and not marketing pushing products?

GDI is a foundational center point in lives and companies. There is no need to add to it's key points. One must only take the correct first step. Walking others through all GDI. Then, they will have clarity on application and your accountability is supporting them without charging money?

Just saying,

William

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
SDorcely

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2020, 09:01:08 AM »

I am interested 
P Zack

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2020, 10:49:37 AM »

Hi m new to this still trying to figure it out can I get 3 ppl
Pages: [1]
  Print