April 19, 2024, 11:50:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Newbie  (Read 2768 times)
Pappas_Mark

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2019, 06:26:08 PM »

Hello everyone, Mark Pappas here. I just joined through a team and am very excited to be a part of GDI.

I've yet to succeed at any home business and looking forward to working with such an established Company.

Hopefully I will have something valuable to share with other members.
DanielB7

zodo.WS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 10:57:47 AM »

Welcome! I am fairly new myself, though that is through a return to GDI. I look forward to getting to know you as we grow our GDI businesses together! Smiley

Daniel J. Briere, Independent Global Affiliate
Global Domains International, Inc.
zodo.WS
JonesGore1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 02:10:09 PM »

Guys remember to see the value beyond the money. When money becomes you focus and you don't achieve your financial goal then you begin to doubt. Set another goal. Make you goal helping people understand the value that GDI offers that GoDaddy doesn't for instance. GDI provides 10 email addresses for $10 a month along with the domain, while GoDaddy charges for each domain name.

Every Business should have at least two email addresses. One for general contact and the other for personal/business contact. The General contact email address would work like a support email address and the personal/business email address will be how people communicate with you directly. Share the value.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: