March 28, 2024, 09:43:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New member  (Read 4252 times)
Cosmos_A

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2018, 11:16:24 AM »

Hello guys am new here, how can i make it fast?
Wendy Taylor-hill

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

Hello, I was able to get 5 sign ups my first week by posting in facebook groups.  Only post where you are allowed to post about your business.
Palomino_Jose

I am very busy helping my GDI downline.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

Congratulations! You have just come across something that has the power to change your life for the better, forever.

http://sb.site-builder.ws/pm/preview.aspx?page=GDI

The recruiting process is Simple and Automate. 
https://goo.gl/2FHBBB
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

Congrats!

Nothing good is fast. You can load people into using GDI and they will be lost as you? That doesn't make much sense....

Try to learn by reading my information and duplicating yours with real contact information. Then, read the forum on at least the last three months of solid information. It is a petty no one enjoys learning before jumping into all the glamor and glitter of things. There is no fast way to learn where GDI will be beneficial in your life. It is a tool. The one needed to establish your foundation. That you will prosper all in and around.

Get with your upline after you have studied all in the "Members Area". If you need more help reach out to me. I help anyone who has the patients to learn and then earn. Lots are looking for a quick get rich junk. That never happened in the history of being online. I know!

Brotherbill (William)

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
A Mundy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

Hello visit www.mundy.ws/ipteam for training. I still have a lot more to add to the site but it's a good start.
Marquise Nichols

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

First, let me be one who welcomes you to your GDI family.

Cosmos, consider that everything good takes time. Fast? Who shared that fantasy about glitter and gold popping over all who arrives....Must have a since of humor in GDI. I deal with people for over 42 years and 9 months. Recently only invest in people vs things. Whole new world of devoted amazing times.

Hey, I do not know of anyone every in GDI. Making large amounts of money overnight nor the fake conversions. That is all glamorized and I have tangible proof that shares not happening within GDI. First there is a process of learning. That is with anything in life. So read my prior message with a new members as you. Then, sharing knowledge will get you that vision of your future using GDI as a foundation platform. The rest you would learn.

Get with your Upline and exhaust your efforts. Then, reach out to me. I will listen constructively and then we will walk through all GDI. That will help support an enhancement in your perception of GDI. I am here.

Fiercely Courageous,
Brotherbill
617-433-8078

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: