March 28, 2024, 04:52:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Second time with GDI  (Read 2948 times)
PaulB1

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2018, 11:53:47 AM »

Hello,

Well this is my second time around with GDI. I first joined around 2007, if I remember correctly, but didn't really do much to build the business. To be honest, at that time I didn't think the comp plan was very good so I left, big mistake! What I learned over the next several years was that there are many comp plans that promise much but deliver little.

Having investigated GDI's comp plan and the biz building tools in detail, I'm now convinced that few companies can rival what we have here with GDI. Sooo I'm back, and this time I'm not going anywhere Cool
Daniel B3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 11:38:22 AM »

I love it! I just came back myself, canceled my account twice, but reactivated it both times. The most recent activation was yesterday evening. I originally joined GDI in 2004. Happy to be back!

Welcome back!

"You can have everything you want in life, if you will just help enough other people get what they want."

Daniel J Briere
CashFlow.WS
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 11:36:10 AM »

I love it! I just came back myself, canceled my account twice, but reactivated it both times. The most recent activation was yesterday evening. I originally joined GDI in 2004. Happy to be back!

Welcome back!

Hi, Daniel you continue to feel the prompting. GDI is amazing. Only when one understands what GDI is? How to apply it to their own life. It works as a support tool. Think and create.

May you consider completing your Profile Daniel. Just review mine and copy it. Then, make sure to review all tutorials in the "Member Area". Knowing from your last experiences. You may consider learning to navigate through GDI everything. Stay active daily in all areas even here.

People look in this area prior to joining. Looking for a key person who has a heart for GDI. Live active Profile. Each time you are online working or playing. Keep signed in the forum. Say hello to new GDI family members.

Consider to stay and make GDI part of your world, per say. I am always willing to walk anyone through all of GDI. No one should be charging anyone for support within GDI. It is a given. Pay monthly and that is all there is to it.

William Roll Eyes

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: